PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Fresh School Days AC Scratch (2017 May 24)

Anduril
May 24, 2017, 12:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/VBk6cr3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/X8q1h9i.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20170524/)http://i.imgur.com/sDGGSKY.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/)

I'm really into the pencil skirt look, so I'm hoping they look good on my characters. Also, mildly optimistic about that curly hair and Kohri's outfit.

Kondibon
May 24, 2017, 12:02 AM
I need that overall dress. * w*

EDIT: Hey there sexy.
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/17450.jpg

Also... that panzer dragoon music...

final_attack
May 24, 2017, 12:11 AM
Office Lady *-*
Army looks for men *-*

Yay for sand(?) colored (for both Office Lady and army looks).

Nyansan
May 24, 2017, 12:11 AM
FINA-EFFING-LY Sega releases a Hosoya voice to my liking. Also, quite a number of stuff I actually want. Today is a good day.

Gwyndolin
May 24, 2017, 02:21 AM
Today I'mma get me a glamarous perm! lol

Xaeris
May 24, 2017, 04:18 AM
The hair, the suits, the lipstick; I have so much to buy. Joy of joys, I can dress my character like an adult for change.

Edit: Ehhh...the physics on Glam Perm are...disappointing. Then again, I suppose you're not really supposed to run with a perm. Anyone wanting to buy it should see it in motion on someone else before they spend the meseta.

[Ayumi]
May 24, 2017, 11:14 AM
So I was on my friend's account earlier to just check prices on things before I got on my account and checked the only item I really want on the scratch. The Zodiac Killer or whatever thing.
Saw the cover and thought it wasn't bad, but I then tried the base and it showed up on my friend's char. He only has male char so I thought it's the same bull like multi-wep camos that they only show for the main weapon in the beginning and unable to show the others.
So I decided to get on my account and.... changed me to the default male...

Okay tell me why the fucking shit you will give me the fucking cape but not the fucking outfit?
Nothing for me in the scratch now. Fuck you, Sega.

IchijinKali
May 24, 2017, 11:57 AM
;3421878']Okay tell me why the fucking shit you will give me the fucking cape but not the fucking outfit?
Nothing for me in the scratch now. Fuck you, Sega.

They showed it in the reveal video that females were only getting the [OU] not [BA]. Probably tried to hide that fact somewhat by having their model for it wear one of the few [BA]s that females have that has PANTS, which btw are 'copies' of male outfits.

[Ayumi]
May 24, 2017, 12:33 PM
They showed it in the reveal video that females were only getting the [OU] not [BA]. Probably tried to hide that fact somewhat by having their model for it wear one of the few [BA]s that females have that has PANTS, which btw are 'copies' of male outfits.

I never follow the reveal stuff and just check the scratch on their site every 2 weeks.
It's really stupid they can use the Ou and the Accessory but not the fucking outfit that it's for. Oh and of course the stupid hair too. Should've just made the fucking hair Male only too while they're at it.

Oh and it's really "cute" how in the preview image for the scratch the Zodiac head looks like the Default Sue female face, skin, and hair.

Once again... Fuck you, Sega.

IchijinKali
May 24, 2017, 12:48 PM
;3421882']I never follow the reveal stuff and just check the scratch on their site every 2 weeks.
It's really stupid they can use the Ou and the Accessory but not the fucking outfit that it's for. Oh and of course the stupid hair too. Should've just made the fucking hair Male only too while they're at it.

Oh and it's really "cute" how in the preview image for the scratch the Zodiac head looks like the Default Sue female face, skin, and hair.

Once again... Fuck you, Sega.

TMK there is no exclusive male hair just exclusive female hair. Going by the logic it is only appropriate for males to have certain styles while girls can have any style. Just like females are stuck with [BA] that mostly consist of heel and skirts.

Flaoc
May 24, 2017, 12:51 PM
birdling hair is male only (but its if u want birdmen of course)

Zorak000
May 24, 2017, 01:03 PM
it looks like they've mostly stopped making exclusive hairstyles outside of collab based content. they just are terrible about making retroactive changes

[Ayumi]
May 24, 2017, 02:39 PM
TMK there is no exclusive male hair just exclusive female hair. Going by the logic it is only appropriate for males to have certain styles while girls can have any style. Just like females are stuck with [BA] that mostly consist of heel and skirts.

I'll trade you heels and skirts for pants.
You can even take the inner bra and panties wear if you want them too.

Even the Caseal stuff (like most times) is a fucking joke.

IchijinKali
May 24, 2017, 03:08 PM
;3421891']I'll trade you heels and skirts for pants.
You can even take the inner bra and panties wear if you want them too.

Even the Caseal stuff (like most times) is a fucking joke.

I'm sure the trap community would be more than happy to have skirts and heels. Caseals I have a problem with because of a lack of CAST heads there isn't a single female CAST head that is an actual head its just hair and helmets. There is also the leg part problem of always trying to show skin but since I can switch legs to ones that don't do that its fine.

loafhero
May 24, 2017, 10:27 PM
Kinda disappointed that Enga's cape comes with that dumb torso armor piece...

And wow, that's how the teachers in their school look like? No wonder Och got a teaching job there despite her real obvious intent...

[Ayumi]
May 24, 2017, 10:33 PM
Kinda disappointed that Enga's cape comes with that dumb torso armor piece...

And wow, that's how the teachers in their school look like? No wonder Och got a teaching job there despite her real obvious intent...

Enga I guess is a character from EP4? He wear the Zodiac outfit?

Also had to google Och. I'm not sure how she and the business suit go hand in hand though.

IchijinKali
May 24, 2017, 11:08 PM
;3421907']Also had to google Och. I'm not sure how she and the business suit go hand in hand though.

Basically Och's attitude and intentions for becoming a teacher are very . . . stupid, petty, and downright annoying. All traits she expresses in her demeanor as a teacher thus not really teaching material neither is her appearance. Artwork for the teacher outfit basically shows off how unprofessional teachers on Earth in Japan, in THAT universe, are.

http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Tight-Jacket-Style-508x353.jpg

Wild hair, too much visible cleavage, no stockings, and I'm pretty sure skirt is too short. All in all a perfect example of the busty anime teacher but a poor representation of actual teachers in real life.

[Ayumi]
May 24, 2017, 11:24 PM
Basically Och's attitude and intentions for becoming a teacher are very . . . stupid, petty, and downright annoying. All traits she expresses in her demeanor as a teacher thus not really teaching material neither is her appearance. Artwork for the teacher outfit basically shows off how unprofessional teachers on Earth in Japan, in THAT universe, are.

http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Tight-Jacket-Style-508x353.jpg

Wild hair, too much visible cleavage, no stockings, and I'm pretty sure skirt is too short. All in all a perfect example of the busty anime teacher but a poor representation of actual teachers in real life.

Actually she is wearing stockings. The problem is it's flesh coloured. You can see where the stockings end in the image and the stockings are available in the scratch.
And yeah in the art the cleavage is showing, but I was confused on why the fuck did they make 2 versions of the outfit to find out they had one with the shirt buttoned up... but yeah for the sake of the art they went with it unbuttoned and you literally see her bra showing.

For the hair... seeing how stupidly anime EP4 is.... that hair looks very very very tame compared to some of the other hair I've seen. I mean... at least it's a natural colour?

IchijinKali
May 24, 2017, 11:36 PM
;3421912']Actually she is wearing stockings. The problem is it's flesh coloured. You can see where the stockings end in the image and the stockings are available in the scratch.
And yeah in the art the cleavage is showing, but I was confused on why the fuck did they make 2 versions of the outfit to find out they had one with the shirt buttoned up... but yeah for the sake of the art they went with it unbuttoned and you literally see her bra showing.

For the hair... seeing how stupidly anime EP4 is.... that hair looks very very very tame compared to some of the other hair I've seen. I mean... at least it's a natural colour?

Color isn't an issue considering anime standards, in fact I can only recall one time in an anime when hair color became an issue but that was because the character dyed it, the state it is in is the issue. Her stockings wouldn't work either because A too short and B not a dark color, not sure if them being stockings is an issue instead of pantyhose. In fact if a female ever plans to teach in Japan that picture is the perfect example of WHAT NOT TO WEAR.

TehCubey
May 25, 2017, 12:25 AM
Talking shit about that hair or how the outfit is ~unrealistic~ while PSO2 already had like a billion vastly more impractical and/or fanservice-y outfits.

Y'all need better taste. Or less salt.

IchijinKali
May 25, 2017, 12:26 AM
Talking shit about that hair or how the outfit is ~unrealistic~ while PSO2 already had like a billion vastly more impractical and/or fanservice-y outfits.

Y'all need better taste. Or less salt.

Or a sense of humor which you have clearly lost.

TehCubey
May 25, 2017, 12:32 AM
Salty posts full of nothing but complaints count as humor now?

ok

IchijinKali
May 25, 2017, 12:42 AM
Salty posts full of nothing but complaints count as humor now?

ok

Congrats on assuming that posts about how videogame logic doesn't really mesh well with real life logic equals complaints.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 25, 2017, 12:46 AM
Gonna side with TehCubey on this one. You were criticizing the hell out of things with no obvious sarcasm, if any at all.
I didn't exactly see if there was a joke being made.

ralf542
May 25, 2017, 03:19 AM
Still no good looking underwear or good underwear revival?

Why underwear? Cuz most(90%) [Ba] looks bad

loafhero
May 25, 2017, 08:27 AM
;3421907']Enga I guess is a character from EP4? He wear the Zodiac outfit?

Also had to google Och. I'm not sure how she and the business suit go hand in hand though.

Yes, Enga's the EP4 character that wears the outfit (minus the mask) in the story.

Och (also an EP4 character) was implied to have gotten a teaching job at Enga's school specifically so that she could hit on Enga (thus, making her a teacher trying to romance her own student). Considering how... lax the school seems about their faculty members dress code, you get a pretty good idea on why she was allowed to teach there despite her not so subtle intent.

[Ayumi]
May 25, 2017, 12:33 PM
Still no good looking underwear or good underwear revival?

Why underwear? Cuz most(90%) [Ba] looks bad

The only good underwear we've gotten so far is Franka's which I have not taken off since.

Yes, Enga's the EP4 character that wears the outfit (minus the mask) in the story.

Och (also an EP4 character) was implied to have gotten a teaching job at Enga's school specifically so that she could hit on Enga (thus, making her a teacher trying to romance her own student). Considering how... lax the school seems about their faculty members dress code, you get a pretty good idea on why she was allowed to teach there despite her not so subtle intent.

And from the images I saw of her... then yeah that Business Attire lady outfit sure seems very very tame compared to Och. It's like a purple Knuckles Echidna is continuously dryhumping the back of her head.
Wonder why they released that laughable mohawk thing for the Enga outfit though. I'm guessing because the hair he uses is a default one.

Altiea
May 25, 2017, 01:27 PM
So it seems like Tapered Pants [Ba] doesn't exist?

IchijinKali
May 25, 2017, 01:37 PM

More or less blocked from my mind because I hate heels and I don't really count capris as pants.

[Ayumi]
May 25, 2017, 02:01 PM

More or less blocked from my mind because I hate heels and I don't really count capris as pants.

Not only the heels but what kind of ugly deformed pants is that? Can't even say parachute pants... this just don't look normal.

Dark Emerald EXE
May 25, 2017, 02:08 PM
While this is pretty obvious but I love how they made a skirt [Ba] where one is slightly unbutton while the other is not.....and how much of a difference the price is...

guess people love their sexy/lewd..

Unsure if Sega is a genius or evil.....

Unrelated....I might actuall by Kohri 2 hair now....main reason why I didn't get it first time was because I wasn't fond of the blue bow.....

KazukiQZ
May 25, 2017, 06:56 PM
;3421942']
Wonder why they released that laughable mohawk thing for the Enga outfit though. I'm guessing because the hair he uses is a default one.

Enga hair is not a default one btw. It's called (you guessed it), Enga Hair xD
a slightly different styled version of the default hairstyle you mentioned and also Eternal Form Layer, to some extent.