PDA

View Full Version : Just returned to the game.

viciousbrandon
May 30, 2017, 12:21 PM
So it's been awhile since I've played. But logged in for an EQ, yet when I started it up I was the only party running it. I was on a full block 12. Is there any reason why no one would be runnin the EQ.

Calsetes
May 30, 2017, 12:22 PM
Block 12 I think is for Extreme Hard difficulty quests, odds are unless you were doing EH, you wouldn't get much of anyone. Your best bet is the first two blocks or so for beginners during EQs.

viciousbrandon
May 30, 2017, 12:26 PM
Was looking for extra hard but not one party. Thought a goid deal would be running on a full block. Or is there nothing worth getting in the driving rain EQ?

Cadfael
May 30, 2017, 12:49 PM
Did you start the EQ exactly on the hour? Did the MPA eventually fill up or did nobody else join for the whole 30 minutes?

viciousbrandon
May 30, 2017, 12:56 PM
Did you start the EQ exactly on the hour? Did the MPA eventually fill up or did nobody else join for the whole 30 minutes?

Yup started right in the hour. But after 10 minutes said I was the only one in. Checked for other parties at the counter and said it couldn't find any.

jooozek
May 30, 2017, 01:13 PM
im betting my balls that you were joining an almost full block and it randomly dropped you to some other block because someone else was faster
happens all the time

viciousbrandon
May 30, 2017, 01:18 PM
You know I bet your right and I didn't even notice. Guess I'll have to look and try getting on sooner next time.

azulleth
May 30, 2017, 11:42 PM
best advice i can give is always be there at least 10 mins before it starts the preparation phase.
If you know how to use the quick menu change your status to looking for party, also using a symbol art that has LFG helps with getting an invite.

I also make my own parties but not all the time.

Calsetes
May 31, 2017, 08:49 AM
My suggestion, to add to the above:

-Join the block early
-As soon as it starts, make a party for it
-Check to make sure it's filling / filled up (it likely has)
-Do your shit quick in the campship, head down to the teleporter
-Toss out a party marker a little bit away from the teleporter, or join one someone threw up

And in case you don't know how to make those, I'd say open the quick menu, change the setup to "4. Multi-party", and hit the option that appears now on the menu.