PDA

View Full Version : Deus buffed again?

Tyreek
May 31, 2017, 08:34 AM
Well, since this EQ after maintenance, Deus all of a sudden was being a hard hat again. We had a full team of consistent wb, buffs, and even critical field/zanverse. He literally did not go down. All of the dragon heads were taken out the same, but Deus was definitely not one of them. Can anyone else confirm this after the EQ? I usually have my share of bad runs, but this team was doing their work.

arokidaaron
May 31, 2017, 08:53 AM
Was it really? Still cleared it as usual, 3 mins 50 sec left with the usual pug on my ship..

Tyreek
May 31, 2017, 09:00 AM
I wanted to take another attempt at it, but I needed to prep for work. I won't know for sure till tomorrow morning, but I wanted to see if this was a fluke run, or if they snuck an update in. My runs usually don't fail that badly when pugs put the actual effort in from what I saw in this run.

morkie
May 31, 2017, 09:50 AM
why not, everyone have now unlock the anthesis of trainer potential, i think its good if SEGA brings back the deus original strength for 12/12 mpa...

Great Pan
May 31, 2017, 06:51 PM
Your MPA might simply sucked. Better go for an organized run.

TehCubey
May 31, 2017, 09:28 PM
This was Deus Esca or Gracia? I saw many people who simply refuse to pull their weight with the latter. If your MPA gets a whole party of them, you won't pass, buffs/WB or not.

Sounds like it's time to install parser and start blacklisting bad players.

loafhero
May 31, 2017, 10:04 PM
Were you by any chance in an XH Block?

Masu
May 31, 2017, 10:20 PM
*snip*

Sounds like it's time to install parser and start blacklisting bad players.

But...but I thought all this time it was only used for self improvement. Cake is a lie :cry:

SteveCZ
May 31, 2017, 10:38 PM
Everything's just fine on my side.

Tyreek
Jun 1, 2017, 03:16 AM
Actually yes. I was on B12 doing this run. It was just Zephyros, as I'm not LV80 yet to face Gracia. Usually I can tell if a run is going really bad, but we were going through the motions as normal till the end. Nobody was having trouble until he really just wasn't dying. Oh well, time will tell. And no, I don't blacklist players unless they are doing something that is purposely harming the run (ex. someone was wasting their wb stock on Deus instead of saving it for its end patterns every time their cooldown ended.)

Great Pan
Jun 1, 2017, 03:59 AM
Oh, look, an XH block playah.

No wonder why you're having a hard time with Deus. Try entering the Expert block.

Tyreek
Jun 1, 2017, 04:18 AM
That's being worked on. as I don't have time to be playing PSO2 like I used to due to work, so I only have probably a few hours or so to try hoarding NT fodder for grinding requirements. My runs were never THAT hilariously bad with pugs on XH blocks, save for random moments. This run just felt a little out of the ordinary, since the mpa was sweeping through till the end parts. Again, time will tell.

loafhero
Jun 1, 2017, 04:28 AM
Hmm, well there's no need to rush to acquire Expert Block access. Especially with the new requirement being imposed this June where you'll need to have fully grinded 12* Units equipped on your character to acquire a Title.

Deus Esca isn't that difficult any more since the nerf, after all.

Tyreek
Jun 1, 2017, 04:37 AM
Thankfully, the unit grinding requirement isn't even an issue for me. NT grinding has never sat well with me since I don't place much time into the game as I used to.

Cadfael
Jun 1, 2017, 06:39 PM
Was it possible that one of the heavy hitters in the MPA 630d without anyone noticing?

Tyreek
Jun 1, 2017, 08:13 PM
Well, I got my answer. It just wasn't a strong party. Deus got sweeped this round. Though, to be fair, there were some people above LV75 and about 1 LV80 player in the MPA. And I do check the party count list frequently, so I can tell you no on that question. Usually if the MPA hits 10/12 its time to quit. But that would usually happen if the party is just outright bad and taking too long with bosses(Deus Anges took almost 5-7 minutes, even with WB).

Its a shame. Part of me kinda got my hopes up about him getting a buff. Oh well. Back to Lavis Cannon hunting.

[Ayumi]
Jun 1, 2017, 10:03 PM
Really wish they fucking fix it Exorcising it's fucking neck aat times and twist it and turn it and invert it in all directions making at times half of the mpa can't get to the weak point.

Ryuhou
Jun 2, 2017, 05:18 AM
Well, since this EQ after maintenance, Deus all of a sudden was being a hard hat again. We had a full team of consistent wb, buffs, and even critical field/zanverse. He literally did not go down. All of the dragon heads were taken out the same, but Deus was definitely not one of them. Can anyone else confirm this after the EQ? I usually have my share of bad runs, but this team was doing their work.
Sounds like just a bad run. It's all rng so deus might just have attacked more often or had a slightly different pattern than usual that made people perform worse or a little lag that made it harder to dodge and hit in time before deus pulled back.

I haven't noticed any difference at all and pretty if deus was changed even slightly sega would mention it.