PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Frame Arms Replica AC Scratch (2017 June 7)

Anduril
Jun 7, 2017, 12:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cfiI5jk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/X8q1h9i.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20170607/)http://i.imgur.com/sDGGSKY.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/)

I'm really liking the plethora of part accessories in this one. I just wish that it was more than just Stylet.

MightyHarken
Jun 7, 2017, 12:17 AM
I´m all for that 60mm

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 7, 2017, 12:32 AM
More lip gloss? Wonder what's the difference.

edit: looks like the new one covers less of lips.

[Ayumi]
Jun 7, 2017, 12:40 AM
Thank you so much Sega. You've saved me money once again as there's not a damn thing for me on the scratch yet again.

Altiea
Jun 7, 2017, 12:46 AM
;3422608']Thank you so much Sega. You've saved me money once again as there's not a damn thing for me on the scratch yet again.

I mean, what are you looking for?

[Ayumi]
Jun 7, 2017, 12:53 AM
I mean, what are you looking for?

Bulky caseal parts (that don't show skin)
Pants for females
a invisible basewear (I don't care if I can mod it)
more hats without cat ears on them
More short sleeve shirts for females (it's always long sleeved or just a bra piece it seems with rarely any short sleeves.
Long hair that covers the forehead a bit that doesn't look idiotic
and much more.

Nyansan
Jun 7, 2017, 01:54 AM
Only gonna get the trap stuff and I'm done. Also, kinda glad I didn't give in to the lip gloss last scratch as new ones seem better.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 7, 2017, 02:00 AM
Only gonna get the trap stuff and I'm done. Also, kinda glad I didn't give in to the lip gloss last scratch as new ones seem better.

Meh, I'm satisfied. The reddish lip gloss was only 3mil when i bought it, and blends with old lip colors well enough.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/Cwuu7oe.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Kondibon
Jun 7, 2017, 02:43 AM
;3422610']Bulky caseal parts (that don't show skin)
You should probably be looking at the accessories then, because there have been a lot of good ones for that lately.

[Ayumi]
Jun 7, 2017, 02:45 AM
You should probably be looking at the accessories then, because there have been a lot of good ones for that lately.

Not sure how that helps around the legs.
Would like something somewhat Gundam looking or just huge looking so I could make a normal outfit look for a human look but a huge machine look in cast form.
Kind of Samus to her normal look and her suit.

Kondibon
Jun 7, 2017, 02:49 AM
;3422623']Not sure how that helps around the legs.
Would like something somewhat Gundam looking or just huge looking so I could make a normal outfit look for a human look but a huge machine look in cast form.
Kind of Samus to her normal look and her suit.Yeah, I guess legs are the hardest part. I specifically made a caseal because I like the mecha musume look though.

[Ayumi]
Jun 7, 2017, 02:59 AM
Yeah, I guess legs are the hardest part. I specifically made a caseal because I like the mecha musume look though.

Doesn't help there's only like 4 helmet caseal head parts and half of them are awful.

Kondibon
Jun 7, 2017, 03:05 AM
;3422625']Doesn't help there's only like 4 helmet caseal head parts and half of them are awful.I'm more surprised at the complete lack of robotic faces for caseals. There's the lamia face and that's it.

Nyansan
Jun 7, 2017, 03:07 AM
Meh, I'm satisfied. The reddish lip gloss was only 3mil when i bought it, and blends with old lip colors well enough.

Wish both male and female had the bolded part though :wacko: and no the purple and black lipstick don't count

Great Pan
Jun 7, 2017, 04:03 AM
;3422610']Bulky caseal parts (that don't show skin)
Pants for females
a invisible basewear (I don't care if I can mod it)
more hats without cat ears on them
More short sleeve shirts for females (it's always long sleeved or just a bra piece it seems with rarely any short sleeves.
Long hair that covers the forehead a bit that doesn't look idiotic
and much more.

Oh, a cool lady-type fellow! I agree that there're too many slutty outfits in this game.

Xaeris
Jun 7, 2017, 04:15 AM
Wanted Base mag, but will settle for Stylet.

IchijinKali
Jun 7, 2017, 06:29 AM
Maybe the CAST Female arms see how they compare to current arms other than that MEH
[SPOILER-BOX]http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/3035580.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

*sidenote*
Honestly those tights should've been in the FUN scratch considering the complete lack of NEW FUN items this go around.

Ziel
Jun 7, 2017, 07:20 AM
;3422623']Not sure how that helps around the legs.
Would like something somewhat Gundam looking

You called? (tip: get luceria legs)

Wow they split all the parts they could from those mech suits down to the stabilizers.

Might as well scrap fun scratch and points at this rate, all the cast accesories, tights and other silly stuff used to be fun stuff, now we got only one new item: the cringy leg rappy and revive stuff.

Calsetes
Jun 7, 2017, 10:06 AM
No lie..... kinda happy the "wind-up key" is in the Fun Scratch again. Been thinking about making a character and leveling them purely to have them as a Friend Register thing as a "healing bot," and making her goofy-looking with funny auto-text lines correlating to that. A wind-up key on her back would fit that perfectly. And it won't cost me millions this time, hopefully!

Altiea
Jun 7, 2017, 10:20 AM
No lie..... kinda happy the "wind-up key" is in the Fun Scratch again. Been thinking about making a character and leveling them purely to have them as a Friend Register thing as a "healing bot," and making her goofy-looking with funny auto-text lines correlating to that. A wind-up key on her back would fit that perfectly. And it won't cost me millions this time, hopefully!

Make a Nano clone.

Alenoir
Jun 7, 2017, 11:24 AM
Currently into FAGirl plamo (http://i.imgur.com/a72WP4r.jpg), this entire scratch is going to kill me. Too bad you can't just buy a flying base for ~800 yen like in real life.

Zorak000
Jun 7, 2017, 12:07 PM
I was just telling somebody the other day that I hope they bring back the Levaia series again, and here we are getting the GVs for it. I like the chain-link look to the ponytail on the head parts, I liked the arms, and the torso and legs don't seem too bad for parts that show off skin

Calsetes
Jun 7, 2017, 12:24 PM
Make a Nano clone.

Eh, if it's the Nano I'm thinking of, she's too "human-like" for what I have planned. I plan on having stuff like her various damage autotext entries being stuff like "Failure to prevent damage to your (insert name here) Heal-Bot will void the warranty," and "Continued abuse of your (insert name here) Heal-Bot has voided your warranty. We thank you for your service!" Referring to herself as "this unit" as opposed to "me," stuff like that.

Though a Nano clone I'm sure will pop up at some point from someone.

[Ayumi]
Jun 7, 2017, 01:27 PM
You called? (tip: get luceria legs)

Wow they split all the parts they could from those mech suits down to the stabilizers.

Might as well scrap fun scratch and points at this rate, all the cast accesories, tights and other silly stuff used to be fun stuff, now we got only one new item: the cringy leg rappy and revive stuff.

Just need arms and legs then.
And no not a huge shoulder but teeny tiny arms.

And yeah I got the mechanical arm accessories which can work but because of how Sega rigged them look ridiculous when moving at all as the whole arm move from the wrist itself.

Tymek
Jun 7, 2017, 02:57 PM
Oh yes, just give males female outfits instead of coming up with actual new male outfits.

Zorak000
Jun 7, 2017, 04:46 PM
these aren't even new outfits, they are old outfits converted into the layer wear system

RadiantLegend
Jun 7, 2017, 05:31 PM
I was excited about this scratch at first but none of the cast parts work for me. At least mag device is cute.

Calsetes
Jun 8, 2017, 08:06 AM
I like this scratch, but then again that could be because I may have gotten a hairstyle I didn't like on any of my characters and promptly sold it for roughly 32 million. Most I've ever had in this game. Go me.