sparab
Jun 7, 2017, 01:01 AM
[Arks Report 2017]

Player:
http://pso2.jp/players/event/5th_anniversary/online/report/player/

Short ver:
- Br is still the most popular class, but most players chose to cap Hu first
- Male Newman population dropped another 0.2% and is facing extinction
- Female breast size is slowly but steadily increasing while height remains unchanged
- "Solo PD Hero" became the trending title. Followed by solo XQ clear and lvl75 Br

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Arks Quiz 2017]

http://pso2.jp/players/event/5th_anniversary/online/quiz/

Think you know much about the game? Come here and test out your PSO2 knowledge!
From June 7 to July 26, 20 questions will be generated each day for the challenge!
Achieve 80+ score once and answer 5 different sets of quiz to win maximum prize!

Cheat Sheet:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/RX7okM1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jun 7, 2017, 01:21 AM
- Female breast size is slowly but steadily increasing while height remains unchanged

Damn. Shortening my character 3 inches, while keeping the breast size had an immediate effect!

[Ayumi]
Jun 7, 2017, 01:23 AM
Woo! 100 points and I.... didn't.. okay I did cheat, but only on silly questions..
(How was I supposed to know what AIS Mean? Always tried to find out but never seen the answer anywhere)

Saagonsa
Jun 7, 2017, 01:36 AM
;3422613']Woo! 100 points and I.... didn't.. okay I did cheat, but only on silly questions..
(How was I supposed to know what AIS Mean? Always tried to find out but never seen the answer anywhere)

In the original TD3 teaser they were called Arks Interception Silhouette, and then never again.

[Ayumi]
Jun 7, 2017, 01:39 AM
In the original TD3 teaser they were called Arks Interception Silhouette, and then never again.

Ah. I never watch any of those teaser videos. Would explain why I never knew then.

Vatallus
Jun 7, 2017, 01:43 AM
I spent more time passing the bot check then actually taking the quiz.

sparab
Jun 7, 2017, 01:45 AM
;3422613'](How was I supposed to know what AIS Mean? Always tried to find out but never seen the answer anywhere)

It is explained in players manual. Well, guess no one bothers reading them.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://pso2.jp/players/manual/preparations/quest/basedefense/

「Arks Interception Silhouette」(通称「A.I.S」)は高い機動力と高性能な装備を搭載した人型迎撃兵器です。
搭乗して操作することが可能で、搭乗中はメインパレット、サブパレットがA.I.S専用のものに切り替わり ます。なお、使用には時間制限があり、一定時間の経過か、A.I.SのHPが無くなることで消滅します。防 衛ソケットで使用可能です。
A.I.Sが1体以上起動している場合、起動中のA.I.Sの数がレーダーマップの近くに表示されるように なります。
※A.I.Sの操作方法や武装については、ゲーム内の「メインメニュー」→「インフォメーション」→「チュ ートリアル確認」→「緊急クエスト」→「『採掘基地防衛戦:絶望』について」をご参照ください 。
※A.I.SのHPが無くなって消滅しても、搭乗していたキャラクターは戦闘不能にはなりません 。[/SPOILER-BOX]

Altiea
Jun 7, 2017, 03:08 AM
The captcha strikes back! Except I actually know hiragana this time around, so screw that.

EDIT: Funny, I felt better on the es and useless trivia questions than I did on actual game information, like the Orbit question.

TehCubey
Jun 7, 2017, 03:09 AM
The title for beating up Phaleg isn't even in top 10?

Vatallus
Jun 7, 2017, 03:18 AM
The Excube Drop from the new quest counts for Deus sheets. ;)

Edit:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/vkBJhze.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Got what I wanted I can quit playing now.

TehCubey
Jun 7, 2017, 04:08 AM
The new quest drops ray units, for people who didn't get a full 12* set yet.

Xaeris
Jun 7, 2017, 04:26 AM
Not sure if Google Translate derping or Pietro being Pietro: "That means that there are many Arcs who do not know the pleasure of touching the children they love yet ."

Also, perhaps Arks should stop putting hormones in the milk.

loafhero
Jun 7, 2017, 04:37 AM
Not sure if Google Translate derping or Pietro being Pietro: "That means that there are many Arcs who do not know the pleasure of touching the children they love yet .".

Considering how Pietro's... unique choice of word for "Partner" when referring to Matoi and her relationship with Player brought out a flustered reaction from her, this seems completely in character for Pietro.

cheapgunner
Jun 7, 2017, 09:20 AM
The new quest drops ray units, for people who didn't get a full 12* set yet.

Do the ray units have a decent droprate atm? Ultimate Amuduscia had a pretty terrible droprate from my experience.

loafhero
Jun 7, 2017, 09:49 AM
- Male Newman population dropped another 0.2% and is facing extinction

Their all either wasting their time with their bitchy sisters on a desert planet or being transformed into Dewmans for no reason.

That explains Sara.

jooozek
Jun 7, 2017, 10:00 AM
Do the ray units have a decent droprate atm? Ultimate Amuduscia had a pretty terrible droprate from my experience.

sample size of 1 but probably, i got one unit on first and only clear already

Altiea
Jun 7, 2017, 10:01 AM
I don't know how I feel about being among the 2.7% that has a Male Newman Support Partner.

Cadfael
Jun 7, 2017, 10:51 AM
As a male newman, I am not surprised at all about our low population.

Lyrise
Jun 7, 2017, 11:25 AM
Here is your cheat sheet for day 2:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/ymomdeo.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Some of these questions are just downright dirty.

sparab
Jun 7, 2017, 01:07 PM
Here is your cheat sheet for day 2:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/ymomdeo.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Some of these questions are just downright dirty.

Like I am going to waste my life counting visphones in lobby!

You only need to score above 80 once, then random click other 4 quiz to get all prize.

Tymek
Jun 7, 2017, 02:58 PM
Godsdamnit. Certain circumstances forced me to be out for most of the day, resulting in me missing out on Day 1. FML.

Altiea
Jun 7, 2017, 03:06 PM
Wow, some of these questions are really obscure.

Alenoir
Jun 7, 2017, 03:16 PM
It's supposed to test your knowledge of the game.

Still kinda taken aback by the fact that I remembered Rappy End Lv17's power without referring to the wiki.

Altiea
Jun 7, 2017, 04:10 PM
It's supposed to test your knowledge of the game.

Still kinda taken aback by the fact that I remembered Rappy End Lv17's power without referring to the wiki.

It's not a particularly hard number, since it's just lucky 7s.

I think it's the fact that they ask about stuff that people typically don't think twice about.

Alenoir
Jun 8, 2017, 12:53 PM
It's not a particularly hard number, since it's just lucky 7s.

I don't even have a Rappy 13* though. ;_; Probably 1000 drops between all 10 ships and I still don't have one. ;_; <- SU

Edit: Holy fuck day 3 expects you to remember 2012 things. ...Man this thing really expects you to know the really trivial stuffs.

Calsetes
Jun 8, 2017, 01:10 PM
I like this Google Translated question today:

When the players and Matoi first landed on the planet Hulkotan, how many white people did you first encounter?

On a positive note, not knowing anything much about the game past Episode 1 still net me a 55 / 100. Hooray guessing!

[Ayumi]
Jun 8, 2017, 06:25 PM
300 points, 200 more to go.
https://puu.sh/weNIH/ef7a76ece8.png

sparab
Jun 8, 2017, 07:21 PM
;3422801']300 points, 200 more to go.

I sincerely feel sorry for whoever is counting the type of cars in Tokyo...

loafhero
Jun 8, 2017, 10:05 PM
I like this Google Translated question today:

When the players and Matoi first landed on the planet Hulkotan, how many white people did you first encounter?

As I recall, that is technically the game's actual term for the Shironians, just as Kuronians mean "Black people" in the game. The English translators went with "Shironian" and "Kuronian" because it sounded cooler and less... controversial.

Its not even the first time the game has had unintentionally racist sounding terms like how Revelle (NPC on the far right of the Gate area that gives Darker-specific CO's) has a CO titled "Black Slaughter".... No wonder Hans hangs around the opposite where Revelle is.

Lyrise
Jun 8, 2017, 10:45 PM
I sincerely feel sorry for whoever is counting the type of cars in Tokyo...

Nobody is counting cars at all - you can retake that test as many times as you want and it will keep the best result.

[Ayumi]
Jun 9, 2017, 03:24 AM
As I recall, that is technically the game's actual term for the Shironians, just as Kuronians mean "Black people" in the game. The English translators went with "Shironian" and "Kuronian" because it sounded cooler and less... controversial.

Its not even the first time the game has had unintentionally racist sounding terms like how Revelle (NPC on the far right of the Gate area that gives Darker-specific CO's) has a CO titled "Black Slaughter".... No wonder Hans hangs around the opposite where Revelle is.

She's the same as him though.

Vatallus
Jun 9, 2017, 09:09 AM
Someone at Sega HQ said "hold my beer" and proved to us they can still screw everything up even after what was EP4.

loafhero
Jun 9, 2017, 09:15 AM
Anyone got a cheat sheet? I've been doing the Day 3 quiz several times now and I still can't get at least an 80. Only managed to get 65 to 70.

[Ayumi]
Jun 9, 2017, 09:22 AM
Anyone got a cheat sheet? I've been doing the Day 3 quiz several times now and I still can't get at least an 80. Only managed to get 65 to 70.

Here you go.
http://folk.blog.jp/archives/2206117.html

sparab
Jun 9, 2017, 09:35 AM

You only need to score above 80 ONCE for the prize.

loafhero
Jun 9, 2017, 09:36 AM
;3422839']Here you go.
http://folk.blog.jp/archives/2206117.html

Bless you.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 9, 2017, 09:43 AM
its not even the first time the game has had unintentionally racist sounding terms like how Revelle (NPC on the far right of the Gate area that gives Darker-specific CO's) has a CO titled "Black Slaughter".... No wonder Hans hangs around the opposite where Revelle is.
Got something for Hebrew Punisher? because I got nothing lol. When those where first brought to my attention long time I thought I was being lied to and all I could do was just laugh when I saw it

Moffen
Jun 9, 2017, 09:47 AM
Got something for Hebrew Punisher? because I got nothing lol. When those where first brought to my attention long time I thought I was being lied to and all I could do was just laugh when I saw it

Hey mann dont forget the fabled legendary launcher,the "Illegal Negro"
Thats a classic.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 9, 2017, 09:50 AM
Thats a classic.

I forgot about that one!!!! When I first saw that I was like... "Should I be offended since I'm Black?" :P

Tymek
Jun 9, 2017, 10:39 AM
Ah, reminiscence.

loafhero
Jun 9, 2017, 11:38 AM
Thats a classic.

Only had that weapon drop once for me a long time ago. Laughed my ass at the name.

[Ayumi]
Jun 9, 2017, 05:21 PM
To all the strange and smelly creatures in here... and Humans and Newmans and Dumans... I found this:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fPPiHU669B1K7eGs2-uGhrTeXrXQ-ounx8ES47_MI5M/edit#gid=780857290

Alenoir
Jun 9, 2017, 05:42 PM
Today's is relatively easy. Doesn't need to go in-game to find all the answers, just need some Googlefu and go back and forth between a few pages a lot in swiki.

[Ayumi]
Jun 10, 2017, 10:31 PM
And done.
https://puu.sh/wgHaD/4a64533596.png

Tymek
Jun 11, 2017, 03:41 PM
;3423269']And done.
https://puu.sh/wgHaD/4a64533596.png

I missed out on 7 and 10. RIP...

Vatallus
Jun 13, 2017, 10:58 PM
Nine ray units.
Eight 13* rifles
One 13* Launcher.
I actually found a Coat Edge D from Persona.
No weapon camos.

Just let that sink in. I'm going to be really disappointed when it is week 3 with the Anga Mag and the drop rates for cosmetic is still trash.

Raujinn
Jun 14, 2017, 08:53 AM
Jesus fuck I did not expect them to make the drop rates for this stuff so low. Like I was expecting something similar to the usual drop-rates of seasonal camos or like Odin's gear, and Odin was available for longer. :/ What the fuck, PSCrew?

Vatallus
Jun 25, 2017, 05:27 AM
These drop rates are dumb, mate.

EvilMag
Jun 25, 2017, 01:40 PM
Man they're really hell bent on bringing back arbitrary dumb decision choices from Ep1.

Cyber Meteor
Jun 25, 2017, 03:23 PM
EP1 and EP4 were directed by Kimura iirc so i guess it's self explainatory lol. Well, Kimura took over the direction of EP4 after Summer

Vatallus
Jun 25, 2017, 03:28 PM
So that explains the downhill slide that turned into a cliff after last summer. This fake catering to "hardcore" players while increasing the grind every way possible is a tumor that needs to be removed from the game.

[Ayumi]
Jun 25, 2017, 04:45 PM
I haven't even done any of the Limited Quests. Didn't know they meant anything or not.
I do want that Lobby Action I'm missing from Shi, but that's about it.

Vatallus
Jun 25, 2017, 04:47 PM
Drop rate for the item of the week is as bad as a 14*.

[Ayumi]
Jun 25, 2017, 04:50 PM

Oh. Good thing I don't care then lol.
I would be bitching by now if I didn't get one to drop.

More like I would be bitching by the 3rd day and give up... if not the 2nd..

Vatallus
Jun 25, 2017, 04:56 PM
I just want the Anga Mag... 50m on ship 9 atm.

Masu
Jun 25, 2017, 04:57 PM
If you only see how much it cost on ship 2... :X

and that's why I will stop to grind the lq in the hope to get Anga mag. I've grinded so much that I'm 4 days late doing dailies CO. Not that I've not fun doing those lqs but they're going really bordrline with drop rate. Only positive stuff about normal drops is to speed up Zeinesis CF and that's all. Anyway FY sega on that one >:v

Edit: For the lulz...
https://i.imgur.com/Uw6LRn1.jpg

Moffen
Jun 25, 2017, 08:24 PM
I wanna know why first ep1 lq was full of really good mod fodders,then it dropped down to just cubes,and now its just eggs.

Ep1 was worth runnings.
2,3 and likely 4 are not,regardless of what the drops are.
Bring back decent 13*s and fix the fkin nasty rates on the camos and they might be worth touching outside getting a donut booster.

Vatallus
Jun 25, 2017, 08:52 PM
Edit: For the lulz...
https://i.imgur.com/Uw6LRn1.jpg

Yeah Ship 2 has issues.

I wanna know why first ep1 lq was full of really good mod fodders,then it dropped down to just cubes,and now its just eggs.

Ep1 was worth runnings.
2,3 and likely 4 are not,regardless of what the drops are.
Bring back decent 13*s and fix the fkin nasty rates on the camos and they might be worth touching outside getting a donut booster.

They also removed the 120k exp on completion that was in the EP2 quest. So far EP3 is the worse quest for exp and drops. EP2 quest was best for exp and cubes so far.

Raujinn
Jun 25, 2017, 10:00 PM
Yeah but you can get Izane balls in ep3!

I'm stumped as to what they're gonna do for episode 4. I'd guessed ep3 would drop Austere materials and ep4 would drop gathering materials or something but now I have no idea!

Vatallus
Jun 25, 2017, 10:13 PM
Unless the EP4 quest is really good we won't even finish the first web panel event.

Altiea
Jun 25, 2017, 10:51 PM
I'm still not on board with the "Kimura is the scum of the Earth and needs to die" train.

I personally like the LQ, since I play it as a time waster between EQs to farm up extra badges for more Solo PD runs and Donuts. Gotta have those donuts, yum. But maybe that's just me.

SteveCZ
Jun 25, 2017, 11:27 PM
The 2nd one was great for exp, cause it's extremely short and it does have bunch of exp. Hopefully the 4th one will be as great... in terms of meseta. :^)

Lyrise
Jun 26, 2017, 08:49 AM
I'm still not on board with the "Kimura is the scum of the Earth and needs to die" train.

I feel like Kimura gets a lot of misplaced blame. If you had issues with EP4, take it up with Nakamura. Just because he heads up both EP4 and PS4 is no excuse, seeing as SGNM was dishing out on both EP3 and Vita too and did a pretty good job of it.

For EP5 though, this one is going to be Hamazaki flying solo, so lets see what he can do without someone else besides KMR hovering above him.

Vatallus
Jun 26, 2017, 10:21 AM
147m for Anga Mag now on Ship 9 and it is the only one. Looks like someone decided to come ruin our market again.

ews1114
Jun 26, 2017, 10:43 AM
Can confirm, done at least 150 runs, still no mag, some other peeps who did casually got them easily. Oh desire censor you

Loveless62
Jun 26, 2017, 11:42 AM
The 2nd one was great for exp, cause it's extremely short and it does have bunch of exp. Hopefully the 4th one will be as great... in terms of meseta. :^)
The only downside for the 2nd was the lack of 13* drops. Building a 13* weapon through drops is pretty crap anyway.

The 2nd was about as fast as the first. It had Apos Dorios outside of an EQ (way overdue IMO). The 10-11* drops were just gravy. The Bal Rodos hook fails also provided some mild amusement.

The 3rd has four tiles of Harkotan mobs, a lot of them with high amounts of HP, and it has Anga weapon resists. It is so much slower. About the only upsides are the abundance of eggs if you are after those and the Gix drops (see what I said above though, lol).

Edit: wrong episode lol

IchijinKali
Jun 26, 2017, 11:43 AM
Can confirm, done at least 150 runs, still no mag, some other peeps who did casually got them easily. Oh desire censor you

Don't remind me of casually gotten RARE items -_-

I farmed for what is in the picture for YEARS. Running SHAQs solo with timed rare drop abilities eventually gave up and saved 52 mil and bought it.
[SPOILER-BOX]This was a NATURAL DROP FIRST RUN OF EPISODE 2.
https://puu.sh/wlxmZ/4da45315ac.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Altiea
Jun 26, 2017, 12:03 PM
Don't remind me of casually gotten RARE items -_-

I farmed for what is in the picture for YEARS. Running SHAQs solo with timed rare drop abilities eventually gave up and saved 52 mil and bought it.
[SPOILER-BOX]This was a NATURAL DROP FIRST RUN OF EPISODE 2.
https://puu.sh/wlxmZ/4da45315ac.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

The Desire Sensor's black magic strikes again.

Vatallus
Jun 26, 2017, 02:06 PM
To be honest if it wasn't for the Collection Files and stone trade in 13*s I'd pretty much have nothing. The game's drop rates for EQ only quest have always been a tad too low but the camos and mag device from the LQ take the cake.

Cyber Meteor
Jun 26, 2017, 04:34 PM
Unless the EP4 quest is really good we won't even finish the first web panel event.

Don't worry, SEGA readjust the point required on the most recent trend, so the 2 last target won't require much more points to be completed. I expect the next one to be 82 Mil pts required and since it'll probably be affix boost week, ppl will probably be more motivated to get points

ews1114
Jun 27, 2017, 09:39 AM
Well there goes all the effort, I got sick on the last day of ep3 LQ and had to stop with over 6hours of extra time I could've grinded for resting
With the return of all LQ in two weeks, Ep3 will be forgotten because it gives literally nothing but the broken drop rate mag

Vatallus
Jun 27, 2017, 09:53 AM
Found a Blast Parfait. No anga mag. lul

Masu
Jun 27, 2017, 06:13 PM
Well there goes all the effort, I got sick on the last day of ep3 LQ and had to stop with over 6hours of extra time I could've grinded for resting
With the return of all LQ in two weeks, Ep3 will be forgotten because it gives literally nothing but the broken drop rate mag

Inb4 buffed drop rate in july... Current weekly LQs are just for us, foolish "hardcore" (cough cough) players who want things before everyone. Sega know it and know how much we are stupid and easy to fool :v

Mattykins
Jun 28, 2017, 03:16 AM

They made it drop qliphad fuses, the madmen

oratank
Jun 28, 2017, 03:36 AM
They made it drop qliphad fuses, the madmen

is this a joke?

Mattykins
Jun 28, 2017, 04:05 AM
Nope, they occasionally drop, it appears.

Ether
Jun 28, 2017, 04:11 AM
Got two fuses my first run and none the second.

It's sad that the drops in episode 3 were so bad, that was my favorite one to actually run.

Ryuhou
Jun 28, 2017, 05:52 AM
I liked ep 1 and ep 2 a lot more. Though tbh I didn't like any enough to run them more than once to grab the S-rank title and be done with it.
Kind of a pity for ep 1 and 2, I really hope we'll get all of these LQs again later, maybe after next maintenance.
They are great, like old PSO1 max attack quests (though a lot shorter).
And I especially like that they are 4 player quests (but being a mpa quest with 4 players is weird).

Masu
Jun 28, 2017, 09:03 AM
I have consistent 1 fuse per run and 2 with rdb250 donuts and tri100 (and timed abilities too :o ). 10/11* eggs, lambda grinders and gathering mats. Also am not completely sure but maybe units drop there as well. Am not sure if this qliphad arm I got is from earlier Gracia or lq <_<"
Anyway this one is very nice. Tokyo/Vegas part are somewhat meh but other areas are lot of fun imho :wacko:

Vatallus
Jun 28, 2017, 10:43 AM
Fuses for days!

RadiantLegend
Jun 28, 2017, 12:21 PM
Fuses from new lq?
Must spam endlessly

Raujinn
Jun 28, 2017, 01:55 PM
idk about the rates. I get maybe 1 every 4 runs but yeah that's pretty nice.

It also drops Lambdas, Doom Break affixes, rare and common gathering materials as well as the usual Zeinesis collection file gear and Ray units. It can also drop the gear they'd normally drop (so Gruzoras and Deadleon's are in, Gix etc).

Great Pan
Jun 28, 2017, 06:50 PM
Too hard. Nerf it plz!

Altiea
Jul 5, 2017, 04:30 AM
So apparently, EP1~4 LQ has Astra Units in the drop pool...

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/BfB0syR.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

EDIT: Oh, and it also drops Qliphad Fuses.

Vatallus
Jul 5, 2017, 04:59 AM
That is a lot of stuff to kill in 20 minutes.

Altiea
Jul 5, 2017, 05:33 AM
That is a lot of stuff to kill in 20 minutes.

All three runs I've done, we barely finished with only less than a minute left. 20 minutes is an extremely tight margin.

loafhero
Jul 5, 2017, 06:01 AM
Toughest LQ of the batch, that's for sure but also my new favourite of the 4. The PSO2 main theme is the perfect hype building soundtrack.

Also, its worth noting that Deus Hunas and Deus Anges can drop Qliphad Fuses after being killed so I was already expecting Qliphad Fuses to drop.

Calsetes
Jul 5, 2017, 08:37 AM
Wait, so it's a new LQ that is essentially the same time frame, but running through all four LQs back-to-back?

Poyonche
Jul 5, 2017, 08:55 AM
Just gimme the damn units, hoping the droprate isn't as shitty as the camos were in previous quests.

loafhero
Jul 5, 2017, 08:57 AM
Wait, so it's a new LQ that is essentially the same time frame, but running through all four LQs back-to-back?

The new and final LQ of the Anniversary event sends you to different maps that includes unique ones like Mining Base, Magatsu Phase 2's map, Moon Base, and Deus Hunas's Story boss fight stage. A lot of the enemies in Ep1~4 LQ were never included in the older LQs.

What makes the new LQ harder than the rest is the enemy positioning and number. The older ones didn't cram in so many bosses in a tight positioning. Prepare to find yourself attacked from all sides most of the time. Careful aggro-ing of the right enemy can be a life saver in this LQ... or you can just say "fuck it" and keep dishing out your hardest hitting attacks and just hope the bosses die before you do.

Anduril
Jul 5, 2017, 10:03 AM
The new and final LQ of the Anniversary event sends you to different maps that includes unique ones like Mining Base, Magatsu Phase 2's map, Moon Base, and Deus Hunas's Story boss fight stage. A lot of the enemies in Ep1~4 LQ were never included in the older LQs.

What makes the new LQ harder than the rest is the enemy positioning and number. The older ones didn't cram in so many bosses in a tight positioning. Prepare to find yourself attacked from all sides most of the time. Careful aggro-ing of the right enemy can be a life saver in this LQ... or you can just say "fuck it" and keep dishing out your hardest hitting attacks and just hope the bosses die before you do.

So it can essentially turn into a worse clusterfuck than when someone opens all three Ult Amd gates at once in the Ep4 LQ?

Atmius
Jul 5, 2017, 10:20 AM
if people hop into an AIS at magatsu phase, it becomes much more tedious to do because the exoda naturally aggro towards magatsu until an AIS appears, and then it's a clusterfuck until you can finally kill them all wasting a huge amount of time in the process.

Altiea
Jul 5, 2017, 10:32 AM
So it can essentially turn into a worse clusterfuck than when someone opens all three Ult Amd gates at once in the Ep4 LQ?

The Mining Base map basically turns into that when you get to Vibrace, since the game decides to spawn infinite Goldrahda and Solza adds to hound you at the same time. Everything on Moon Base is really bad after the initial Hagito/Aratron, since the waves after that are Kohri/Phaleg/Ophiel and Mother/Decol Malluze/ESC-A Ragnus with Phantom adds.

Sai can start making everything go downhill in a hurry if you can't deal with the Exoda quickly; your best bet is to either just stay on the ground and pick them off quickly or start dumping Photon Blaster and hope for the best.

Thankfully, once you get to Yggdrasil bosses only spawn two at a time, but it's still not fun to have Deus Angeus sharing a battle space with any other boss at any given time, especially if it's Dio Hunar.

loafhero
Jul 5, 2017, 10:38 AM

Yes, especially the Moon Base and Mining Base stage.

Raujinn
Jul 5, 2017, 01:05 PM
The part with Sai is straight up badly designed. There is no need for Sai to do as much damage as he does to players, particularly as its near impossible for someone on the ground to see any attacks coming as well as focusing down Exodas.

TehCubey
Jul 5, 2017, 01:08 PM
Wait, people are fighting Magatsu on foot?

What my party did was quickly wipe out Exodas with photon cannons. They're not very useful against Magatsu anyway, at least once the shoulder weak points are down.

Raujinn
Jul 5, 2017, 01:16 PM
I'd argue its still terribly designed even if that's the optimal strategy, because we've been trained that AIS vs Exoda is a _bad_ thing, you want to fight then on foot. Arbitrary curveballs are bullshit.

Altiea
Jul 5, 2017, 01:59 PM
Also, is it just me, or does Weila Board just straight-up outclass Union Rear? Looking at the raw stats alone it seems superior in almost every way except 25 HP.

loafhero
Jul 5, 2017, 02:08 PM
From my experience, its a terrible idea to fight Exodas on foot (despite the fact that these LQ Exodas seems to have lower health than their Mining Base versions) as long as Magatsu's around. I think the Magatsu stage of the LQ grants you 18 AIS usage so feel free to use as much Photon Beams on the Exodas before moving on with Magatsu.

Vatallus
Jul 6, 2017, 12:57 AM
I don't know about you but I love having Titled Hunar + Angel attacking me, then Dio, then Deus because I'm suppose to have 3 other teammates that I guess can't output enough damage to actually be targeted while I attempt to fight only one boss.

Also yeah, from my experience also it IS a terrible idea to fight the Exodus on foot. Especially when Golden Magatsu is going to one shot you by proxy and then no one will revive you.

loafhero
Jul 6, 2017, 03:26 AM
On the plus side, you don't lose your S-Rank from spawning back into the campship. Because of this, its best to spawn in the campship rather than risk your teammates safety from having them pop a moon atomizer.

Altiea
Jul 6, 2017, 06:57 PM
Not sure if anyone noticed, but the second part of the WEB Panel is out!

In addition to normal rewards, the WEB Panel is also giving out a bonus known as "Extra Boost". As more points are gained, the Extra Boost Level will rise, and once maintenance occurs, the current Extra Boost will be applied to the LQ and boost players and enemies!

The current Extra Boost is:

Extra Boost Lv. 1

Enemy ATK +10% (XH)
Triboost +75%

Extra Boost Lv. 2 at 24,000,000 Points

Vatallus
Jul 16, 2017, 06:36 PM
The worse part of this event seems to be the part where people can't be bothered to revive each other. Sometimes I can't dodge everything and enemies having that 20% attack boost really hurts. Just to have to campship myself and return to find the MPA decided to kill the boss in the 5 seconds I was gone.

Only going to get worse after the next maint.

Altiea
Jul 16, 2017, 09:06 PM
The worse part of this event seems to be the part where people can't be bothered to revive each other. Sometimes I can't dodge everything and enemies having that 20% attack boost really hurts. Just to have to campship myself and return to find the MPA decided to kill the boss in the 5 seconds I was gone.

The problem is that in certain LQs, especially 1~4, there's so much happening onscreen that people tend to not notice that you're dead. Or they're too busy beating the crap out of whatever they're fighting that they barely notice the death icon above you. If you're not in a party, it's usually best to just return to Campship and try to respawn as fast as possible, although if the boss was already nearly dead then there isn't really anything you can do about that.

loafhero
Jul 16, 2017, 10:02 PM
I find 1~4 to be best done with your Team or players you're familiar with. Its the toughest of the LQs because of its unforgiving boss placements. Rather than risk letting the rest of your party die because they tried to pop a Moon for you, just spawn back in the Campship. You don't lose your S-Rank doing so and you can refill your Mate supplies while you're at it (cause I definitely find myself losing all my Mates through my Automate by the final stage).

Vatallus
Jul 16, 2017, 10:08 PM
I don't have a problem throwing moons and I rarely die the way it is. It is just sometimes as I've mentioned I can't manage to dodge everything because I have most of the rooms aggro since I play aggressively.

While it is the hardest of the LQs it really only becomes hard when people can't carry their weight or manage their target of choice properly.

For example:
Hunar smacking the back of my head after I've pulled Luther to the other side of the map because whoever aggro'ed Hunar decided to come over and visit me.

Atmius
Jul 17, 2017, 12:37 AM

As was already said, if someone is busy fighting a boss, they might not notice you're dead. Alternatively, they might not even have moons on their palette (and change to a different palette to use them), and thus if you die in one of the last 2 areas which dont even have a map you can bring up, they wont even know you were dead in the first place because you were out of moon range (thus it wouldn't light up) or it just wasn't there to begin with so they only find out you're dead if they see your dead icon..

Altiea
Jul 17, 2017, 12:55 AM
Suppose you could pack L/Atomizer Lovers if you really want your MPA back in action as soon as possible without them having to return to Campship.

Alenoir
Jul 17, 2017, 01:19 AM
Alternatively, they might not even have moons on their palette

Can confirm. I don't have enough subpalette space for moon, so I need to specifically go into inventory to moon anyone.

Altiea
Jul 19, 2017, 12:04 AM
By the way, since Extra Boost is going to persist until the LQ leaves in early August, prepare to have your MPAs filled with Heroes trying to level grind.

Calsetes
Jul 19, 2017, 07:54 AM
I was in a normal difficulty run of 1-4, apparently someone else was in it at level 21-ish. Kept dying, but also kept going to the campship instead of waiting for me to revive them. We're not talking "I didn't see he was dead," I mean it was literally die, revive, run back. After wasting my second Moon trying to revive a guy who pops out of existence, I said fuck it and let him keep running back. He could have stayed back and let me kill everything, only thing I didn't immediately kill ASAP was the base defense portion since big brain on me realized "this would be a great place to farm goldrahas for that lady's quest that wants 99 killed!" Didn't know it was apparently a requirement for her partner card, so lucked out there.

Altiea
Jul 25, 2017, 01:28 PM
The results are in for the WEB Panel: Part 2!

Final Score: 129,378,312 Points

Total Star Gems Earned: 129,378,312 - 65,000,000 = 64,378,312/100,000 = 644 Star Gems

Extra Boost:

Extra Boost Lv. 8
XH Enemy ATK/DEF +40%
Triboost +250%

Rewards:

Campaign Rewards
FUN Ticket 1000 x1
*Vita Sword
*Twin Assault
Mining Stamina Drink 50 x2
Fishing Stamina Drink 50 x2
Evo. Device/Empe Rappy
*Vita Diffuse
*Vita Slayer
Triboost +100% x1
Salon Pass x1
Color Change Pass x1
Voice Drama CD x1
PSO2es: Rappy Medal x20

Boost Week (8/9~8/16)

Login Stamp +1
Gathering Fever Rate +100%
Battle Coin +100%
Rare Drop Rate +200% (Yamato, Yamato Rematch, Mother, Deus, Deus Rematch)
PSO2es: ARKS Quests EXP x3

Tymek
Jul 25, 2017, 02:58 PM

Total Star Gems Earned: 129,378,312 - 65,000,000 = 64,378,312/100,000 = 644 Star Gems

JESUS

IchijinKali
Jul 25, 2017, 03:26 PM

Hey SEGA how about you keep these LQs around indefinitely? I'm sure people will still be farming them for weapons, CF completions, camos, mags, and what have you.

cheapgunner
Jul 25, 2017, 04:02 PM
Hey SEGA how about you keep these LQs around indefinitely? I'm sure people will still be farming them for weapons, CF completions, camos, mags, and what have you.

You know they won't. They will remove them and in a couple months or early 2018, give us new ones with crap drop rates on items we really want, and give us more carrots to work toward.

ralf542
Jul 25, 2017, 04:56 PM
644 Star Gems

Would it be possible to get [1 Star Gem Ticket] (x644), please?

Cyber Meteor
Jul 25, 2017, 04:57 PM
If i'm not mistaken LQs have been put into FQ section too this week, so there is a good chance they'll become the new level up quests in the near future.

munekun
Jul 25, 2017, 06:08 PM
Am I reading It correctly or do I have It wrong, lol.
They will be giving out the whole 644 stargems after maintenance?

Anduril
Jul 25, 2017, 06:12 PM
Am I reading It correctly or do I have It wrong, lol.
They will be giving out the whole 644 stargems after maintenance?
Yep. As Altiea noted, during the second set of web panels we were earning star gems based on the amount of points we earned over 65mil, divided by 100k; we ended up getting 129,378,312 points which was ~64.4mil points, so divide that by 100k, and thus 644SG for all.

EDIT: Or if you were asking when we are getting them, not until August 9th.

Altiea
Jul 25, 2017, 06:32 PM
You know they won't. They will remove them and in a couple months or early 2018, give us new ones with crap drop rates on items we really want, and give us more carrots to work toward.

LQs are going away on 8/9.