PDA

View Full Version : Finally decided to come back.

Whitney9890
Jun 10, 2017, 05:05 PM
So is ship2 still the big English player ship? Trying to figure out where to go since im going to have to pretty much start over from the beginning. Also any idea where I can go to recover my account info? ^^;

Tymek
Jun 10, 2017, 06:38 PM
Hi! Welcome back! Ship02 is indeed the big English ship, haha.
What happened that is forcing you to start over? What happened to your account info? You could try going to the SEGA ID page to see if they offer ID/password recovery e-mails.

Whitney9890
Jun 10, 2017, 07:15 PM
I tried playing when they first opened up the game back in 2012, but my laptop back then died and I lost all care to play again and go through the process of downloading. This was pretweaker days too. I've been trying to figure out how to get my account info but I forgot my Sega ID and cant figure out how to get it. RIP me.

Anduril
Jun 10, 2017, 07:49 PM
I tried playing when they first opened up the game back in 2012, but my laptop back then died and I lost all care to play again and go through the process of downloading. This was pretweaker days too. I've been trying to figure out how to get my account info but I forgot my Sega ID and cant figure out how to get it. RIP me.

If you stopped playing in 2012/2013, you might as well just start fresh instead of trying to recover the account; the game has changed a lot since then, and any progress you may have lost can easily be made up in a few hours now.

Whitney9890
Jun 10, 2017, 07:52 PM
Well...I got my account info but it's saying SEGA ID: Characters that can not be used are included. :D....wew

Tymek
Jun 11, 2017, 03:38 PM
Does this mean you're able to log in and play again?

Whitney9890
Jun 12, 2017, 06:50 AM
Yeah. :) After using the handwriting tool for google translate for two hours. Now to just play catch up.

Tymek
Jun 12, 2017, 06:54 AM
I'm glad you were able to continue on your original account. Welcome back!