PDA

View Full Version : large file and story file

deathsway
Jun 15, 2017, 01:03 AM
i used the tweeker and installed pso2 today decided to start playing it again and i dont see a button for large file or story patch are these needed anymore?? i got the game working and installed the english patch. i just remember with the old tweeker having to do a story patch and some large patch file or something like that.

Anduril
Jun 15, 2017, 01:13 AM
The new English patch method encompasses all three old patches without needing to actually replace the files, so as long as you installed the patch via the Tweaker, you are good to go.

[Ayumi]
Jun 15, 2017, 01:13 AM
i used the tweeker and installed pso2 today decided to start playing it again and i dont see a button for large file or story patch are these needed anymore?? i got the game working and installed the english patch. i just remember with the old tweeker having to do a story patch and some large patch file or something like that.

The new small patch is everything.
Main stuff, large, and story. The only thing it doesn't patch is the items which is in the plugins

deathsway
Jun 15, 2017, 10:47 AM
so do i have to mess with the plugins at all or am i all set?

Anduril
Jun 15, 2017, 12:24 PM
so do i have to mess with the plugins at all or am i all set?

You may need to enable the Item Translation plug-in, but I think it might be automatically active on a fresh install.