PDA

View Full Version : returning / new player few questions ?

deathsway
Jun 15, 2017, 11:58 PM
i started playing again last night only hit level 24 when i played last time tho so im still rather new i have a few noob questions..
1) are there no fluids in this game? i am a level 18 force and so far have not seen one monofluid...
2) what is the best things to feed my mag for technique and what are recomended stats for a force mag?
3) what is the current level cap?
4)at what time should i get a second class from what i seen i can only get force to level 30?
5)is ship 2 still the (unofficial english ship)?

and any other information you can think of to help a new or returning player would be greatly appreciated.

Anduril
Jun 16, 2017, 12:07 AM
1. No Fluids; you restore PP automatically or by using normal attacks.
2. Full T-ATK, so feed it a combo of T-ATK weapons (Rods, Talis, Wands, or Jet Boots) and *6 Room Items/Trimates (to keep the DEX down). EDIT: You can also feed it Stick Candies for just T-ATK.
3. 80/80; you unlock lv31-40 and lv41-75 by completing certain client orders from Koffie, and there are special requirements to unlock 76-80.
4. See above. Also, you unlock the ability to use a subclass around lv20 via a CO from Koffie; your subclass will level at 10%(?) the rate of your main class, and only up to lv55, so switching it to be your main class is needed to fully level it.
5. Pretty much.

If you need any in-game help, or just need an extra Friend Partner, feel free to add me; Player ID: AndrlCh.

deathsway
Jun 16, 2017, 01:42 AM
thank you for the fast reply and for answering all questions i am not sure how to add you but my name in game is Deathsway if youd like to add me feel free i am at level 19 for now done for the night will be on more tomorow

Anduril
Jun 16, 2017, 02:04 AM
For reference, to send a friend request when you are not in front of someone, you go to the Visiphone (the purple "?" console in the lobby) and select ARKS Search, then you can either search by character name or Player ID.
If you are near the character you want to send a friend request to, you open your menu, then right-click on the person, which will then pull up a context menu which includes "Send Friend Request."

Calsetes
Jun 16, 2017, 07:30 AM
Also, to unlock the subclass, you'll need access to I believe older Episode 1-3 areas as well as the Tokyo Free Roam mission. I forget exactly which mobs you need, but the Brown Bears were the PITA for me since I wasn't aware of where they spawned and purposely held off on doing Episode 4 stuff until way later.

My suggestion - do your first Episode 4 story mission (as in, actual mission you kill shit on) and after that it'll unlock the option to go back to Episodes 1-3 (if you feel like doing those) as well as give you access to the various Earth-based missions you need to unlock the Tokyo free roam. Other than the bridge, I think the only other thing you can't do in Episodes 1-3 are the Zeig COs related to crafting. If you don't care about the older storyline stuff, though, there might not be any need to go back and do those.

deathsway
Jun 16, 2017, 12:59 PM
one more question certain client orders arent working the first time i do the run for example i was just trying to do the client order to open up desert exploration and one of the things i had to do was complete cargo recovery desert within 30 min... the first time i did it it didnt count towards the client order i had to do it a second time i noticed this happend with a couple other client orders that i did last night as well. why am i haveing to do the objectives twice for it to count?

Anduril
Jun 16, 2017, 01:19 PM
one more question certain client orders arent working the first time i do the run for example i was just trying to do the client order to open up desert exploration and one of the things i had to do was complete cargo recovery desert within 30 min... the first time i did it it didnt count towards the client order i had to do it a second time i noticed this happend with a couple other client orders that i did last night as well. why am i haveing to do the objectives twice for it to count?
If you had the CO the first time you ran it, and this happened, then it is most likely a bug.
Also, I think I sent you a friend request; just to be sure, your character name is Deathsway, but your Player ID is different, correct?

deathsway
Jun 16, 2017, 01:56 PM
i accepted your friend request just now thanks