PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Might be a weird question but...

Hanzo2290
Jun 22, 2017, 05:19 PM
I'm currently playing on the ps4 because my PC is old and can't run this game. Since there's no English patch for the ps4 are there any English translations somewhere for stuff like quests and maybe the story (ep. 1 mainly)? I'm asking because I'd like to know what I'm supposed to be doing for certain quests (what to kill or whatever) and I'm on chapter 9 for ep. 1 and I don't have a clue what's going on. I know right now they're talking about dark falz but that's about it.

IchijinKali
Jun 22, 2017, 05:33 PM
I'm currently playing on the ps4 because my PC is old and can't run this game. Since there's no English patch for the ps4 are there any English translations somewhere for stuff like quests and maybe the story (ep. 1 mainly)? I'm asking because I'd like to know what I'm supposed to be doing for certain quests (what to kill or whatever) and I'm on chapter 9 for ep. 1 and I don't have a clue what's going on. I know right now they're talking about dark falz but that's about it.

Next time ask in the Quick Questions, Quick Answers thread.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp6KvSZ21fQQkHxPib5VPDOlM3yq_pHUQ

[Ayumi]
Jun 22, 2017, 05:43 PM
A 4 or so year old computer should be able to run it fine.
Just need to make sure to drop the settings a bit. Completely turn off shaders.

Hanzo2290
Jun 22, 2017, 05:58 PM
Thanks for replying. My computer is about 11 years old and needs a serious upgrade. I'll get a new one eventually.

TehCubey
Jun 22, 2017, 08:10 PM
;3424523']A 4 or so year old computer should be able to run it fine.
Just need to make sure to drop the settings a bit. Completely turn off shaders.

Say what. My computer is almost a decade old on average (some parts are newer than others) and runs PSO2 mostly smoothly, sometimes with forgivable slowdown on Deus but fortunately, not on Gracia. This with t6 graphics and high quality settings, though without any third party graphics upgrades.

So yeah, PSO2 works on even really old hardware, unless you want it to support the 60 fps master race 100% of the time.

Flaoc
Jun 22, 2017, 08:48 PM
jeez people are too quick to throw the hurr durr look at me be a drone and tell people to use the quick questions thread made by $19,427