PDA

View Full Version : Happy 5th Birthday, PSO2!

Tymek
Jul 3, 2017, 08:14 PM
It is now July 4th, 2017 in Japan, which means service for the PC version of PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 began on this day 5 years ago.

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY PSO2!!!:-D

Raujinn
Jul 3, 2017, 08:54 PM
Halfway to its proposed grave

otakun
Jul 3, 2017, 09:43 PM
Halfway to its proposed grave

way to be a downer.

loafhero
Jul 3, 2017, 10:48 PM
5 years with a steadily increasing player count is pretty impressive. Happy Birthday PSO2!

reinforcers
Jul 3, 2017, 11:52 PM
happy birthday indeed. for increasing player, I think it was simply because 2 other server is closed down so everyone just come and play in JP server

ArcaneTechs
Jul 4, 2017, 01:14 AM
happy birthday indeed. for increasing player, I think it was simply because 2 other server is closed down so everyone just come and play in JP server
more JP than gaijin really

maybe in one more year, they'll announce the US release for PSO2 then shut it down via PSU's life span for pso3????

blkbox11
Jul 4, 2017, 04:32 AM
more JP than gaijin really

Yeah. Foreign player count in JP servers is probably less than a tenth of the Japanese, or even lower. I'm still facepalming any time someone mentions foreign players contributing to a huge player count in this game, because you'd be surprised how many gamers out there want their games ONLY in officially-translated English and can't be arsed to set up the English patch.

Anyway, happy birthday PSO2. There may have been a lot of downs, but the fact that there are still people around means you're doing something right.

Zorak000
Jul 4, 2017, 09:58 PM
Happy Birthday S
onic!

Tymek
Jul 5, 2017, 07:44 AM
it's been fun

r00tabaga
Jul 6, 2017, 07:28 AM
Hard to patch PS4 to English. I'm a Vita and PS4 player and can't do most of the advance stuff cuz of the language barrier. Happy bday & screw you SEGA!

reinforcers
Jul 7, 2017, 04:09 AM
Yeah. Foreign player count in JP servers is probably less than a tenth of the Japanese, or even lower. I'm still facepalming any time someone mentions foreign players contributing to a huge player count in this game, because you'd be surprised how many gamers out there want their games ONLY in officially-translated English and can't be arsed to set up the English patch.

Anyway, happy birthday PSO2. There may have been a lot of downs, but the fact that there are still people around means you're doing something right.

well, for me, not talking the entire list of server, just talking specially Ship 2, many ex SEA player did moving in this Ship. some of the new teams are big names on SEA server