PDA

View Full Version : Super Yamato Pt. 2: Angry Yamato is Angry

Altiea
Jul 5, 2017, 11:23 AM
That L/Early Rise Ring is looking mighty tempting right now...

Dualdiamond
Jul 5, 2017, 11:39 AM
What attack, phrase, movement is a sign of Yamato's one shot attack?

I feel like every OHKO attack so far was random and just comes out of nowhere without warning.

ews1114
Jul 5, 2017, 11:50 AM
At the start of the fight, yamato will spawn those giant missles that will wipe the whole mpa if not destroyed

ZerotakerZX
Jul 5, 2017, 12:00 PM
what batman?

Zorak000
Jul 5, 2017, 12:10 PM
it looks like I am seeing confirmed reports of +40'd max element old-type tokyo weapons being upgraded to pre+35'd new-type weapons; if you got meseta to spare but cant seem to find good weapon exp, it might be worth grinding up some of these old types

final_attack
Jul 5, 2017, 12:18 PM
it looks like I am seeing confirmed reports of +40'd max element old-type tokyo weapons being upgraded to pre+35'd new-type weapons; if you got meseta to spare but cant seem to find good weapon exp, it might be worth grinding up some of these old types

No need for +40 ..... This one is at +39 ..... I'll try at +35 tomorrow (if I got 4 more fuses) (https://twitter.com/raizin123455/status/882617420392706048)

Azure Falcon
Jul 5, 2017, 12:26 PM

That'd be pretty great if true, I was not looking forward to having to farm 6 Tokyo weapons and 120 fuses each to max these new upgrades.

Altiea
Jul 5, 2017, 12:38 PM
What attack, phrase, movement is a sign of Yamato's one shot attack?

I feel like every OHKO attack so far was random and just comes out of nowhere without warning.

There are basically three things to watch out for:

1. Missile attack is TPK, obviously. Yamato starts the fight with it, and later does it again, but with 16 missiles.
2. If you see a target marker on you, start running. If the missile explodes while it's underneath you, it does 33k damage and kills instantly.
3. Don't stand in front of guns unless you're using a Freeze Bomb. Guns deal roughly 55% of your HP in damage in one shot, and it spams guns far more often.

TehCubey
Jul 5, 2017, 12:43 PM
The revival CFs are super easy to farm (run Yamato 3 times, kill a random zombie so that 100% turns into a drop, you got this), and fuses drop very generously unlike Deus ones - so I really don't see the need to grind OT weapons to convert them to NT ones. It's only really useful if you already had a +40 oldtype. Grinding NTs is much cheaper and less stressful than 13* OTs.

Also a reminder that you can use tokyo stones to simply buy more Yamato OTs, no need for CFs.

Azure Falcon
Jul 5, 2017, 01:26 PM
The revival CFs are super easy to farm (run Yamato 3 times, kill a random zombie so that 100% turns into a drop, you got this), and fuses drop very generously unlike Deus ones - so I really don't see the need to grind OT weapons to convert them to NT ones. It's only really useful if you already had a +40 oldtype. Grinding NTs is much cheaper and less stressful than 13* OTs.

Also a reminder that you can use tokyo stones to simply buy more Yamato OTs, no need for CFs.

Fuses are the reason why, if a max Tokyo weapon trades in for a +35 upgraded weapon that's a total of 3 CFs (9 full EQs) and 20 fuses to be done with it. If you get one that just has the basic +30 cap that means you need to get a total of 6 upgraded weapons, that's 6 CFs and 120 fuses.

TehCubey
Jul 5, 2017, 01:30 PM
That's really not a lot though. 9-10 fuses per EQ seems to be the standard (though it dipped as low as 5 for me), so it's less than 15 runs, 24 if you're unlucky. Assuming 2 Yamato EQs per day, you'll be done in a week.

EDIT: By EQ I mean both runs of course. Also when we get the 4 people rematch in two weeks, the fuse rates per EQ will go up even higher.

Azure Falcon
Jul 5, 2017, 01:49 PM
That's really not a lot though. 9-10 fuses per EQ seems to be the standard (though it dipped as low as 5 for me), so it's less than 15 runs, 24 if you're unlucky. Assuming 2 Yamato EQs per day, you'll be done in a week.

EDIT: By EQ I mean both runs of course. Also when we get the 4 people rematch in two weeks, the fuse rates per EQ will go up even higher.

I got a grand total of 1 fuse for the first, and 2 fuses for the 2nd with 440% RDR. The rates are not as amazing as you think. Also look at it this way, you can have 5-7 of these files on the go at once, that means you can fully complete 5-7 weapons in 18 runs and 100-140 fuses, those 15-24 runs and 120 fuses you're talking about are for 1 weapon.

So, basically you're doing way more runs and getting far less in return, in exchange for saving like 2 million meseta per weapon, or a single 20 min TACO/daily run. Why?

loafhero
Jul 5, 2017, 02:14 PM
I'm actually pretty worried about how I'm gonna do for the 4-man version...

That said, I'm glad that new Yamato turned out much more challenging than the original.

ralf542
Jul 5, 2017, 03:40 PM
saving like 2 million meseta per weapon

Only 2?

------------------------------------

Anyway, what's the reason to get Yamato OT and not go for Deus weapon or pick a Yamato NT for the factor?

TehCubey
Jul 5, 2017, 03:44 PM
I got a grand total of 1 fuse for the first, and 2 fuses for the 2nd with 440% RDR. The rates are not as amazing as you think. Also look at it this way, you can have 5-7 of these files on the go at once, that means you can fully complete 5-7 weapons in 18 runs and 100-140 fuses, those 15-24 runs and 120 fuses you're talking about are for 1 weapon.

So, basically you're doing way more runs and getting far less in return, in exchange for saving like 2 million meseta per weapon, or a single 20 min TACO/daily run. Why?

It's way more than 2 million meseta per weapon, especially if you factor in risk reducers/grind chance increase items, as well as lambda grinders. And if you really need so many of Yamato weapons that you run 5 CFs at once, then that will stack up to quite a sizeable cost. I don't look at the game from the perspective of "having" to run a number of Yamato runs because it's a new content EQ - if I am around the game when it's on, I participate.

I guess it boils down to what you prefer - save meseta or save fuses. For me, fuses look plentiful and borderline worthless. On the other hand I have more uses for ingame currency, so I'd rather not waste more meseta here if I can help it.

BTW TACOs can be run only once a week per character, so it's not that you can farm them at a constant rate of 2 million per 20 minutes even if you wanted to. They give more like 1m anyway.

Altiea
Jul 5, 2017, 04:12 PM
It's way more than 2 million meseta per weapon, especially if you factor in risk reducers/grind chance increase items, as well as lambda grinders. And if you really need so many of Yamato weapons that you run 5 CFs at once, then that will stack up to quite a sizeable cost. I don't look at the game from the perspective of "having" to run a number of Yamato runs because it's a new content EQ - if I am around the game when it's on, I participate.

I guess it boils down to what you prefer - save meseta or save fuses. For me, fuses look plentiful and borderline worthless. On the other hand I have more uses for ingame currency, so I'd rather not waste more meseta here if I can help it.

BTW TACOs can be run only once a week per character, so it's not that you can farm them at a constant rate of 2 million per 20 minutes even if you wanted to. They give more like 1m anyway.

If you do full rotation TACOs it's more like 1.6m. If you do XQCOs right after, it's more like 2.3m. If you only do fast rotation TACOs with XQCOs, it's still 2m. Assuming you only have free characters, that's still 6m per week, which is roughly enough to grind a 13* OT to +30 assuming Dudu doesn't mess with you.

The only reason the Fuse method is slightly more viable right now is because Super Yamatos are stuffing the schedule because its new. Once they go away, OT method will become more useful.

Also, I only got like, four Fuses over the course of two runs, so I'm not quite sure if we're seeing the same rates on Ether Fuses. Either that, or my shit luck is kicking in.

Azure Falcon
Jul 5, 2017, 04:37 PM
Only 2?

196k per grind, grind skip up to 5, you usually fail 1 grind getting to 10 with boosters, that's about 4 million for +40 (assuming this needs the full +40 rather than just max potential). Lambda cost will be 35-45. NT is 500k flat just to get the 5 other 13*s merged in, then I'd give an estimate of 1-2 million on the rest of the grinding to get it to +35 depending on the method. Lambdas are 1 per item used, that's anywhere from 20 upwards.

+1 Risk Reducers are 1k a pop, +2 are handed out like candy from campaigns or cost 1600 FUN, 30% grind boosts are 20 excubes each which everyone has thousands of. I guess grind skips are a problem now since they pretty much discontinued them, but if you have tons saved up from the old login bonuses it's still fine.

To me the meseta cost is negligible and time is a premium, it's more than worth not having to rush home from work or skip activities to try and squeeze in more than 4 scheduled EQs a week, most of the EQs fall when I'm either asleep or at work. Also note that there are so many Yamato now because it's the big new quest, as soon as the next one rolls around in a month or so the fuse availability will plummet.

Masu
Jul 5, 2017, 04:40 PM
I'm actually pretty worried about how I'm gonna do for the 4-man version...

That said, I'm glad that new Yamato turned out much more challenging than the original.

So from my understanding...more challenging = near unplayable....
Mmmk
I do agree that former yamapotatoe was a joke but if segas answer is just to make things ludicrous like this update *cough cough* . Yeah sorry I might be a casual or something to not understand where the fun is in this thing.
Am not fond of the new flying nightclub (nor Maggie stage in new lq) I guess you got it
===============>[]

EvilMag
Jul 5, 2017, 05:31 PM
holy shit these CFs are so easy to clear.

As for the Yamato reboot. its good 8/10. just don't play with the lights off. His laser show kinda hurt my eyes.

Tymek
Jul 5, 2017, 05:46 PM
In what way does Yamato+(Plus) differ from Yamato OG?

TehCubey
Jul 5, 2017, 05:53 PM
+1 Risk Reducers are 1k a pop, +2 are handed out like candy from campaigns or cost 1600 FUN, 30% grind boosts are 20 excubes each which everyone has thousands of.

See this is where we're forgetting about one very important thing: opportunity cost.

Everyone has a lot of excubes, yes, but those excubes have value. You can easily sell an excube for at least 12k (exchange for 30 grinders and vendor them), maybe even more if you are willing to trade synthesizers for example. If I'm using excubes, I am wasting money that I could have gotten by selling them.

That means while a -2 risk reducer is worth a mostly negligible 38k (and a -1 one is 1k), +30% grind boosters are a whopping 240k each. So in addition to 4m in grinding costs, +40'ing an OT also requires over 4m in excubes' value - assuming availability of grind skips. If we don't have those, the price grows even steeper.

Also I wouldn't worry about Yamato EQs' frequency. While the quest popping up when you're busy/at work can't be helped, the quest itself won't become rare for a long time yet. New content we're getting with Ep 5 is not an EQ, but Buster Quest which can be done at any time, so it won't muscle any existing EQs out of rotation (we'll probably get beach wars somewhere around August, but these are sharing space with existing EQs, rather then replacing them). Even more importantly, the Yamato LQ is here until late November. That means Sega intends the EQ to appear with at least moderate frequency until at least that time.

Plus like I said, the 4 people rematch starting in two weeks will only further increase the average yield of fuses per EQ.

SteveCZ
Jul 5, 2017, 05:55 PM
I was like.. meh.. nothing new.. until phase 2.

Azure Falcon
Jul 5, 2017, 06:07 PM
Saw one of the new weapons in the lobby, seems the +35 thing must be correct for someone to have it max already. The potential on the katana is crit rate up 5%, critical power up 10%, weak point damage up 6%.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/B3ghqUu.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

AirinMikune
Jul 5, 2017, 06:22 PM
I wouldn't mind the nearly undodgable laser/missile spam if the AIS has a good mobility like Rideroid but this is just hard for the sake of being hard and it is not even challenging but rather just frustrating -.-

Flaoc
Jul 5, 2017, 06:23 PM
apparently the ot to nt conversion automatically gives you +35 limit so can go pure nt grind if its true

Great Pan
Jul 5, 2017, 06:52 PM
The new Yamato feels just right to me, unlike those TD missions which you guys seems to praise at.

The starting nuke caught me good this time, and the second run is a 7/12 run but manage to cleared it.

Mattykins
Jul 5, 2017, 07:03 PM
apparently the ot to nt conversion automatically gives you +35 limit so can go pure nt grind if its true

Is this real life? Can someone confirm?

EvilMag
Jul 5, 2017, 07:29 PM
image I found on twitter about that. Looks like its true. glad they threw a bone to OT weapons.
[spoiler-box]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEAWdxDU0AAQc-T.jpg:large[/spoiler-box]

Azure Falcon
Jul 5, 2017, 07:53 PM

image I found on twitter about that. Looks like its true. glad they threw a bone to OT weapons.
[spoiler-box]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEAWdxDU0AAQc-T.jpg:large[/spoiler-box]

Crazy. This means that 6 runs of an EQ (assuming you get lucky with fuses) now can get you a +35 13* weapon. Hopefully it should help raise the quality of gear in MPAs.

Jei182
Jul 5, 2017, 09:23 PM
If so I really regret not holding on to one of the previous ones for my subclass.

loafhero
Jul 5, 2017, 10:26 PM
So from my understanding...more challenging = near unplayable....
Mmmk

Uuh, no. I didn't say that all. I enjoy the challenge especially because the old Yamato was piss easy. I'm looking forward to do more new runs.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 5, 2017, 10:57 PM
Sorry to barge in on the post.. but reading this... does this mean that the fuses from yamato can be exchanged for something?? like a +35 limit NT weapon using an OT weapon ????? how does this work ???

sheen20
Jul 5, 2017, 11:23 PM
I was wondering, whats a good alternative to farming guren zombies?

Suirano
Jul 5, 2017, 11:39 PM
So Yamato v2 can drop OHKO nukes every single time he teleports. In the first fight, every teleport was met with OHKO nukes. The second fight was Orbital laser spam. So I don't know if he changes up each run or something was wrong with this EQ.

Anduril
Jul 6, 2017, 12:12 AM
Sorry to barge in on the post.. but reading this... does this mean that the fuses from yamato can be exchanged for something?? like a +35 limit NT weapon using an OT weapon ????? how does this work ???

Using the OT Tokyo 13* weapons and 20 Ether Fuses, you can get a 35 Cap upgraded version of the Tokyo weapon from Zeig.

Youmu Konpaku
Jul 6, 2017, 01:13 AM
may i ask? in the swiki, the new weapon potential for ais weapon is "The power increases according to the number of special abilities and the PP consumption decreases. (Number of special abilities × 1.625% (power) · 2.5% (PP consumption))". is this means if i am gonna use AIS rifle with 6 affix, then i can fire off One Point (15pp) with no PP at all?. it's sad tho that means the max power become lower than using the regular potential (except the dps will be higher i think?)

swiki says if 6 affix, d'ais get 9.75% power, 15 pp reduction, 7 affix get 11.375% power and 17.5 pp reduction, 8 affix get 13% power and 20 pp reduction

*edit, nvm, i think the PP reduction is per PP before, but i don't see it before that it's 20%, not 20PP. so this means it's comparable to aura then ..

escarlata
Jul 6, 2017, 01:54 AM
Using the OT Tokyo 13* weapons and 20 Ether Fuses, you can get a 35 Cap upgraded version of the Tokyo weapon from Zeig.
And incidentally Sword, TMG and Talis are al OT. They really want us to play Hero it seems

ralf542
Jul 6, 2017, 04:13 AM
196k per grind, grind skip up to 5, you usually fail 1 grind getting to 10 with boosters, that's about 4 million for +40 (assuming this needs the full +40 rather than just max potential). Lambda cost will be 35-45. NT is 500k flat just to get the 5 other 13*s merged in, then I'd give an estimate of 1-2 million on the rest of the grinding to get it to +35 depending on the method. Lambdas are 1 per item used, that's anywhere from 20 upwards.

+1 Risk Reducers are 1k a pop, +2 are handed out like candy from campaigns or cost 1600 FUN, 30% grind boosts are 20 excubes each which everyone has thousands of. I guess grind skips are a problem now since they pretty much discontinued them, but if you have tons saved up from the old login bonuses it's still fine.

When was the last time they handed out +2 like candy? A year ago or more?

While you throw 4,2 mil + hundreds of excubes at your OT, others grind their NT for ~1mil meseta(including +5 wep for +35).

Ryuhou
Jul 6, 2017, 05:32 AM
Wow.
Damn Sega, this is why I can't stop.
This upgrade is awesome! The new mobs are quite nice, certainly a bit more interesting than before. And the new AIS phase is friggin awesome!

Far more engaging and interesting than before when it was practically just a chore you wanted to get done ASAP.

Oh and nice conversion, especially since you get so many fuses per run (compared to Deus anyway). Luckily I still have a bunch of old Seiga weapons.
BTW, the difference between Seiga and the upgraded versions is some 100 odd attack and the potentials remain the same, right?

Sadly, that's still weaker than Zeinesis. Sega loves to give us weapons that are stronger than all that come afterwards for a long time.
Though as easy, strong 13* with this little effort I can hardly complain.

final_attack
Jul 6, 2017, 05:39 AM
BTW, the difference between Seiga and the upgraded versions is some 100 odd attack and the potentials remain the same, right?

Potential technically upgraded version from previous one.

Seiga : +11% damage, 100% HP recovery every 40s
Upgraded Seiga : +11% damage, 100% HP recovery every 40s, -5% damage taken

WalkureR25 : +6% damage for weakspot, +10% critical damage (at weakspot)
Upgraded WalkureR25 : +6% damage for weakspot, +10% critical damage (no need for weakspot), +5% critical rate

Quartz : Attack PP Recovery +30%, above 30% PP = +10% damage
Upgraded Quartz : PP recovery up (I believe I saw in comments, it include both natural PP regen and attack PP recovery. No known numbers yet, maybe same +30%), above 30% PP = +10% damage

oratank
Jul 6, 2017, 06:39 AM
When was the last time they handed out +2 like candy? A year ago or more?

While you throw 4,2 mil + hundreds of excubes at your OT, others grind their NT for ~1mil meseta(including +5 wep for +35).

how to grind nt with 1m when em rappy are gone

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 6, 2017, 06:49 AM

Thank you so much for that.. now time to grind for the CF.. cheers

DukeLukewarm
Jul 6, 2017, 06:55 AM
So are any of these weapons even worth getting?

NightfallG
Jul 6, 2017, 07:37 AM
Couple questions on this. First, if I have a +35 limit original Seiga doublesaber for example, will upgrading it keep the limit or will that become +30 with scrubbed affixes? Second, do OT Earth/Tokyo weapons have to be fully potted and +10 to jump to become 35-limit NTs or will just using a basic one work?

escarlata
Jul 6, 2017, 07:57 AM
So are any of these weapons even worth getting?
You can get Atk VI to feed into Zein even if you don't plan to use it

Loveless62
Jul 6, 2017, 08:41 AM
how to grind nt with 1m when em rappy are gone
Use NT 10* +4 or +5 weapons that you find from EQs.

If you want to actually use one of these weapons, it looks like you will want to raise the element to 60% before you make the upgrade (or you will spend more fuses than you need to). If you are only interested in SAF fodder, though, you only need 200 Kagaseo stones (or a lucky 13* drop), and then you are set!

Edit (again): I didn't see that the OT weapons that you can buy for stones are also on CFs. It is probably better to get the weapons off of CFs before partaking in the joy of collecting 200 Kagaseo stones.

Alenoir
Jul 6, 2017, 01:15 PM
It is probably better to get the weapons off of CFs before partaking in the joy of collecting 200 Kagaseo stones.

Anyone that's playing the game through the entire episode 4 is most likely sitting on 200+ Kagaseos. >.>

Masu
Jul 6, 2017, 04:55 PM
Just to triple confirm what have been said
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/FRR3F86.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Batty
Jul 6, 2017, 05:30 PM
i think the cherry on top would have been that they added the motion wave gun on Yamato, there was even a lobbie once once with Starblazers Yamato sitting on the middle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0x4XHdbyc

reinforcers
Jul 6, 2017, 08:36 PM

Seiga sword+10 + ether fuse get a Seikaizer sword+35?

wow .... and even seiga weapon can be aquire even without CF

HardBoiledPapa
Jul 6, 2017, 09:17 PM

What's the total upgrade value of that OT sword?

Anduril
Jul 6, 2017, 09:43 PM

Judging by the fact that it is +35, I'm going to say the OT is a +10 Pot3.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jul 6, 2017, 09:46 PM
Yeah, it will convert your OT progress into the NT equivalent. So it's not an instant +35 for any OT weapon.

Flaoc
Jul 6, 2017, 09:47 PM
but the conversion does let you grind it up to 35 without having to get more copies if you convert at +0

Anduril
Jul 6, 2017, 09:55 PM
Yep, just traded a +5 Pot0 OT TMG for a +5/35 NT.

reinforcers
Jul 6, 2017, 10:07 PM
meaning SEGA really done it again. at first you need to find *13 weapon x6 to get +35, then give the chance to raise max grind level when you get Great Success on +30, then introduce pvp reward as replace for 5 other copies, now instant max grind level 35 .... nice ....

LordKaiser
Jul 6, 2017, 11:04 PM
Meh! Once Episode 5 lands the 14* will become the current 13* and so on so there's no use getting so worked out about it.

Anduril
Jul 6, 2017, 11:36 PM
Meh! Once Episode 5 lands the 14* will become the current 13* and so on so there's no use getting so worked out about it.

The main benefit is for the people who haven't gotten the weapon requirement for lv80 or Expert Block unlock.

LordKaiser
Jul 7, 2017, 12:13 AM
The main benefit is for the people who haven't gotten the weapon requirement for lv80 or Expert Block unlock. Yeah but it seems some people don't like this like some on this thread. I'm personally indifferent about it so it does not matter much as there's still a lot of stuff to do in this game. And yes it will at least speed things up with Lv.80

Vatallus
Jul 7, 2017, 01:41 AM
People complained about NT. People complained about no Austere to NT trade. People complained about requirements for Expert Blocks. Now people complain because of the Tokyo OT to NT trade.

Long story short, people just like to complain.

reinforcers
Jul 7, 2017, 03:58 AM
The main benefit is for the people who haven't gotten the weapon requirement for lv80 or Expert Block unlock.

exactly. or they just grinding ... or simply waiting ... for *14 weapon. no 80s content anyway beside deus rematch

People complained about NT. People complained about no Austere to NT trade. People complained about requirements for Expert Blocks. Now people complain because of the Tokyo OT to NT trade.

isnt that good? because its mean the community is alive, rather than no complain and player suddenly just vanishing one by one .... many games did so

Ryuhou
Jul 7, 2017, 05:36 AM
No. Ep 5 is a couple of weeks away but we still don't even have 14* for all weapon types. It will probably be half a year or more until we can reliably get 14* (CF or at least good drop rate).

Seiga is sadly weaker than Zeinesis and thus of course Quliphad and it looks like Seiga will try to make Quliphad the new austere. Still, it's close and has some useful additions in 5% damage reduction and 100% heal (not reliable but helps at times).
Then again Zeinesis has the party heal and since it's popular many have it, thus it frequently will add up from several party members.

Yeah but it seems some people don't like this like some on this thread. I'm personally indifferent about it so it does not matter much as there's still a lot of stuff to do in this game. And yes it will at least speed things up with Lv.80
That actually completely defeats the purpose. Revolutio and other CF weapons are already easy to get. Getting one +35 with almost no effort means many lazy players that skimp a lot on their gear will now get into expert blocks.

Before it took some effort, but a very reasonable amount, separating casuals from people that care. With these it's so easy to get into expert blocks, they kinda lose their purpose. At least while upgraded Yamato is common and and those weapons are this easy to get a lot of people that don't belong in expert blocks will gain access.
The kind of people that like to fuck up TD cause they don't care enough to look at a single guide for 5 minutes and don't even care if they are contributing or just running around attacking random enemies. Cause that is too much effort, just like getting 6 times the same weapon via CF that have a 2 day reset and require you to do several different quests.

You make no sense because it's different people complaining about different things, you cannot just lump everyone and every complaint together.

loafhero
Jul 7, 2017, 06:01 AM
Even with the new Earth weapons providing easy capped +35 weapons, there's still the requirement of having a full set of fully grinded 12* Units in order to acquire a specific title needed to enter Expert Blocks.

Ryuhou
Jul 7, 2017, 06:09 AM
Rear and leg from 50 badges each. Arm is random for everyone.This requirement is pointless anyway.

ralf542
Jul 7, 2017, 06:12 AM
Revolutio and other CF weapons are already easy to get. Getting one +35 with almost no effort means many lazy players that skimp a lot on their gear will now get into expert blocks.

Before it took some effort, but a very reasonable amount, separating casuals from people that care. With these it's so easy to get into expert blocks, they kinda lose their purpose.

But but it cost me so much time and effort to get 6 Laia Axe's, I wasted like 1 hour running quests on 6 characters one after another. I deserve the Expert title over my head for it. Now I just need to find someone who carry me through UQ Amduscia for S rank or continue to hunt for RINA.

IchijinKali
Jul 7, 2017, 06:26 AM
Even with the new Earth weapons providing easy capped +35 weapons, there's still the requirement of having a full set of fully grinded 12* Units in order to acquire a specific title needed to enter Expert Blocks.

There was those welfare units you could trade for from Xie before the expert block requirements were updated. In fact you can still get a Rear and Leg from the 2017 exchange shop for 50 gold badges each leaving you only an Arm left. Which if you have gotten S rank on the Amduscia UQ then you already got a 12* Arm from a title reward.

Really that is the only thing people have to work for a Arm Unit because right now they can't just exchange badges for one and the one they can get not tied to RNG requires doing a dead UQ and S ranking it.

Batty
Jul 7, 2017, 04:41 PM
hm i dont belive it was seiga intention to make the upgraded earth weapon anywhere as good as zeinesis, they are barely better than the old austere, still they gave players a incentive to get them with the new ATK VI SAF they provide. something like "take the cake, but if you take this old cookie ill give you a syrup to make the cake taste even better"

Vatallus
Jul 7, 2017, 09:56 PM
Those two stacks of tokyo stones I have from Tokyo Keys is going to be pretty useful now.

Tyreek
Jul 8, 2017, 12:13 AM
A pity there was no OT rifles to take advantage of from this new method.

Alenoir
Jul 8, 2017, 02:13 AM

Potential 3 unlocked, +5. I just did a conversion of that. Took so much resources though that I begin to think it's easier if you grind the weapon after converting a plain one first. Costed 5mil, 3 skip 5s, 280 excubes, and 69 Lambdas on a no fail upgrade run. Would have been 880k and 12 Lambdas less if I have the 4th skip 5, but Shirona didn't wanted to cooperate.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 8, 2017, 12:31 PM
What an easy EQ esp the AIS part... What makes the second half easy is that at the beginning of the AIS match.. there is no shield up.. so eh match start .. remove big cannons....

When he announces all weapons free time.. eh what weapons again lol... during that time its free smack time for the AIS aka damage puring in time lol

NightlightPro
Jul 8, 2017, 03:13 PM
I hope the rematch won't be a total failure if "x" number of deaths

Tunga
Jul 8, 2017, 03:28 PM
I have a +40 quartz talis. All i need is that and the 20 fuses to convert it to the red ones correct?

ashley50
Jul 8, 2017, 03:39 PM
I have a +40 quartz talis. All i need is that and the 20 fuses to convert it to the red ones correct?
That is correct.

Poyonche
Jul 8, 2017, 03:53 PM

Well there is no death limit according to the trailer UI, just less time than usual.

Macman
Jul 8, 2017, 04:13 PM
I dunno if it's been noted here but if you convert a lv3 +5 OT into a +35NT it will -not- count towards any titles to accessing the Lv80 cap. You'll likely have to grind the OT to lv3 +4 and then NT-grind it to +35 afterwards.

Lyrise
Jul 8, 2017, 11:31 PM
I dunno if it's been noted here but if you convert a lv3 +5 OT into a +35NT it will -not- count towards any titles to accessing the Lv80 cap. You'll likely have to grind the OT to lv3 +4 and then NT-grind it to +35 afterwards.

It's no different from the Old weapon grinding titles. You couldn't buy a +10 and get the title. You could however, unlock the potential and regrind it to 10 and get the title, or you buy the weapon at +9 and grind it to 10.

Basically it's looking for you to do a grind of the last level.

Macman
Jul 8, 2017, 11:49 PM
True but it's a pretty glaring oversight on Sega's part given that these issues can now potentially hold someone back on content longer than necessary.

Asellus
Jul 9, 2017, 12:15 AM

It's not. People would quit pso2 if that happened. Most players in pso2 (most) are total and utter garbage incapable of surviving fail mechanics. Fucking dress-up casuals.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 9, 2017, 12:18 AM
True but it's a pretty glaring oversight on Sega's part given that these issues can now potentially hold someone back on content longer than necessary.

It is supposed to lol... and the reason is to retain players... to them keep playing until they have more new content so no one gets bored..

Macman
Jul 9, 2017, 12:27 AM
It is supposed to lol... and the reason is to retain players... to them keep playing until they have more new content so no one gets bored..

You're missing the point. The retention is supposed to be a form of "gear check" to bar players from expert blocks, or the level 80 content which so far has actual failure states that are reasonably attainable. The semantics between "got a +35 13* weapon" and "grinded a 13* weapon to +35" have zero functional difference between this check, so it should not be a factor of whether a player has access to level 80 or not.

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 9, 2017, 12:36 AM
You're missing the point. The retention is supposed to be a form of "gear check" to bar players from expert blocks, or the level 80 content which so far has actual failure states that are reasonably attainable. The semantics between "got a +35 13* weapon" and "grinded a 13* weapon to +35" have zero functional difference between this check, so it should not be a factor of whether a player has access to level 80 or not.

If everyone got to level 80 in a few weeks before the new content came out.. eh its game over...

Macman
Jul 9, 2017, 02:43 AM
Still missing the point. They'd spend the time and resources (probably more even, given OT grinding) only to be denied what everyone else had expected of them: Having a +35 13★ as preparation for the upcoming content.

Regardless of it's intent or whatnot, it's a very important thing to note before people go blowing their Meseta and Ether Fuses on something that might bite them in the wallet

TakemiShinnosuke
Jul 9, 2017, 02:54 AM
Play smart is all I can say... understand the content and know what you need + how to get it so you won't go going WTF or oh sh1t lol...
Answers is all laid out there..how to and what to do ... if you got denied it means you are doing something wrong...

What we can do is put out stuff to tell others the how to and what to do .. but thats all .. after that its up to the player lol...

Zulastar
Jul 9, 2017, 07:45 AM

Expert block reqs is totally wrong from the start: It must be not lvl or gear reqs but 10 S-ranks of each top-end XH EQ Raids...

Speaking of which, my results of not loosing AIS here is only 20%, in most runs it's 3 AIS.

Tunga
Jul 9, 2017, 09:18 AM
When i was doing a run with team, just before we started boarding the screen went white and when it came back like 8-10 (my guess) of them were dead. What the hell kind of move is that?

IchijinKali
Jul 9, 2017, 09:41 AM
When i was doing a run with team, just before we started boarding the screen went white and when it came back like 8-10 (my guess) of them were dead. What the hell kind of move is that?

Going to guess you mean before you boarded the ship in the on-foot section. Well the Commander has a nice little AoE insta kill attack which he does if he has been allowed to live for too long. In short screw the mobs and kill him. 9 times out of 10 you will end up killing the mobs in the ensuing chaos while trying to kill the Commander. Only exceptions to this MIGHT be the Tank and Semi.

How do you know if it is going to happen? Well think of it like Bal Rodos's insta-kill ball, almost exactly like it now that I think about it. Big charge up time, obvious it is a major threat, and tmk can be destroyed or at least avoided by killing the Commander.

I've only ran into it twice. First time it happened my Iron Will proc'd so I was kinda clueless what happened since I was focusing on Tank. Second time I saw its creation but we circumvented it before he had a chance to hit us with it.

Lyrise
Jul 9, 2017, 10:11 AM
Well there is no death limit according to the trailer UI, just less time than usual.

Yesterday's ARKS Live indicated that not only will there be no death count limit, the deaths don't count towards your rank.

The only thing that affects your end rank is time taken.

Ryuhou
Jul 9, 2017, 10:16 AM
BTW, if I complain people instantly point out why I even play. But whenever I praise the game no one says anything. Maybe you should stop running through life with your eyes half closed and your brain half turned off.

LancerFate
Jul 9, 2017, 08:05 PM
Not sure if anyone mentioned, but the AIS series and Military, got new potentials.

Refining
The power increases according to the number of special abilities and the PP consumption decreases.
(Number of special abilities × 1.625% (power) · 2.5% (PP consumption))
Military warlord
Up to 16% power increase over time.

Loveless62
Jul 9, 2017, 09:59 PM
Basically, the same green spirit bomb that spawned for Yamato v1 can spawn twice in v2. Also, naturally, the v2 bomb hits harder. Maybe the second bomb took your MPA by surprise.

I don't think the commander has to be alive for it to spawn a second time. I could have sworn that I was in an MPA that took him down quickly, but the second bomb still showed up. The commander is just usually still alive since he has more health in v2 and because of the extra chaos during that part.

Vatallus
Jul 9, 2017, 10:30 PM
First Yamato EQ could spawn two bombs also if the fight took too long. They only reduced the timing between them now.

Also does sailor boy have more hp now too? I noticed he gains resistance towards everything when you fight him again before boarding Yamato.

reinforcers
Jul 10, 2017, 12:57 AM
Still missing the point. They'd spend the time and resources (probably more even, given OT grinding) only to be denied what everyone else had expected of them: Having a +35 13★ as preparation for the upcoming content.

Regardless of it's intent or whatnot, it's a very important thing to note before people go blowing their Meseta and Ether Fuses on something that might bite them in the wallet

for those who already have a +35 13★ for their advance to 80 might not, for those who don't have it is an easiest way currently to get one. you only need CF, which need Ether Fuse that almost certainly get on this XH EQ and the Kagaseo Stone can be acquire easily on Tokyo Bonus Quest, means you only need to hunt phantom Ghost also find extra 19 Ether Fuse. weapon potential also not bad, and ability factor of any attack VI depend on weapon, which +45 ATK is good

Expert block reqs is totally wrong from the start: It must be not lvl or gear reqs but 10 S-ranks of each top-end XH EQ Raids...

Speaking of which, my results of not loosing AIS here is only 20%, in most runs it's 3 AIS.

I think the gear equipment trade is intentionally for 80 cap unlock, but yea I agree about Expert block reqs that totally wrong

Ryuhou
Jul 10, 2017, 04:52 AM
Sadly the factor drop drop is as shit as always. I thought because to complete the factor trinity of accessible fodders and make ether factor more popular, especially in the face of Hero we would get a big drop rate boost but no.

PS: I won't use Ether myself but I certainly planned on making 6s 12* r-atk units with Yamato Factor. With this drop rate and the absurd prices (2 6s units in the shop, 21 mil and then straight to 40 or something) it's just not happening.

oratank
Jul 10, 2017, 04:57 AM
just wake for rematch it would be better drop rate i guess

Masu
Jul 10, 2017, 06:06 AM
Sadly the factor drop drop is as shit as always. I thought because to complete the factor trinity of accessible fodders and make ether factor more popular, especially in the face of Hero we would get a big drop rate boost but no.

PS: I won't use Ether myself but I certainly planned on making 6s 12* r-atk units with Yamato Factor. With this drop rate and the absurd prices (2 6s units in the shop, 21 mil and then straight to 40 or something) it's just not happening.

It just show that sega hate r-atk class :v Remember how long it took to get 35 r atk 3pp soul ? I wonder if the drop rarity is just plain lazyness from sega to update rate or if it was planed that way since start of ep4 (which would be wicked). I mean why are we literally flooded with Mother and Deus factor high slots but not Yamato?

Loveless62
Jul 10, 2017, 09:04 AM
First Yamato EQ could spawn two bombs also if the fight took too long. They only reduced the timing between them now.

Also does sailor boy have more hp now too? I noticed he gains resistance towards everything when you fight him again before boarding Yamato.
To be fair, I don't know for a fact that he has more HP, I just know he survives longer, both before boarding and earlier when he appears with the helicopters.

Also, I can confirm that the commander does not need to be around for the second bomb. Last night I was in an MPA that took the commander out quickly, just after the first bomb was stopped. The second bomb formed when there was nothing left to fight except for the Devil Trailer.

Ryuhou
Jul 11, 2017, 05:22 AM
It just show that sega hate r-atk class :v Remember how long it took to get 35 r atk 3pp soul ? I wonder if the drop rarity is just plain lazyness from sega to update rate or if it was planed that way since start of ep4 (which would be wicked). I mean why are we literally flooded with Mother and Deus factor high slots but not Yamato?
Please.
Almost the entire game pisses on melee. Most bosses are a bitch on melee in one way or another when ranged can roflstomp all day. Tnings as basic as Vol and Quartz raising their head when staggered are nothing to ranged but for melee they get out of ranged even when jumping which means if you stagger them it's incredibly hard to continue staggering them cause you cannot even reach them.

Flying mobs can randomly fly far out of melee reach as well. Tons of bosses run around like mad which isn't much of an issue for ranged but for melee that means having to rush after them nonstop and missing half your pas.

And hen you got the super common close range only attacks. Like Hunar or Deus Hunar with the energy bursts or basically ever boss using its body to attack, melee obviously will have to deal with it while ranged doesn't care.
If ranged would have appropriately lower damage it would be balanced but as it is now melee is the doormat at the game.

And lets not forget that Power boost is friggin expensive. Even though outdated for years. Noble is absurdly expensive and Elegant can go up to over 50million.

Sega LOVES ranged considering how much the game favors ranged attacks (not Gu as tmgs have only little more range than melee).

PS: even lockon is friggin favoring it. With melee weapons lockon downright REFUSES to lock onto heads of many mobs even if its possible (Shironia onis for example) and instead has a 99% chance to lockon onto other parts, at most shouders if you go high.
Yet with ranged weapons (gs counts as melee weapon) the head is favored and will instantly be locked on.

Sega consistently makes the game as infuriating as possible for melee.

So please, do stop whining about a single inconsequential affix.

DavidAG
Jul 11, 2017, 06:16 AM
Ok so where can I begin?
Yeah, you know why noble and elegant power are that expensive? People sell them, which means the higher the price, the more demand they have, which means everyone want them.

And you forget the class with the most reliable DPS right now, fighter, which it's... oh, melee.

And from what i've been noticing with later content, ranged is getting the short stick because new mobs tend to have a harder weakspot to hit, and while ranged classes really need to hit them for decent damage, thing like fi/hu, bo/hu, br/hu or h/fi do good damage even when not hitting heads.

NightlightPro
Jul 11, 2017, 06:34 AM
finally did 1 run where i didn't even die

gg YamatOP

AirinMikune
Jul 11, 2017, 11:31 AM
I am more concerned on Yamato Factor not going down in price, I can understand why we are flooded with Deus, we barely getting any MILF action (about 2 schedule a week) yet mother factor is not as overpriced as Yamato, what gives?

Yamato is 2 tries per EQ, soon to be 3 with the update, Any idea why?

Lyrise
Jul 11, 2017, 03:14 PM
Because the drop rate on Yamato Factor in general still sucks in comparison to Deus and Mother.

I can run Deus or Mother, and it wouldn't be a surprise to find a 5 or 6 slotted unit with factor.

With Yamato though, I'd be hardpressed to find anything with Yamato Factor with more than 2 slots. 4 slots is already bordering 13* rarity. Anything higher and you may as well consider your luck for a 14* drop is gone. Between low rarity and having to manually create higher slotted Yamato Factor fodder is what drives the prices up.

EvilMag
Jul 11, 2017, 05:21 PM
Funny cause they mentioned in the patch notes that they buffed the rates of Yamato Factor....on the trigger version of old yamato.

Ryuhou
Jul 12, 2017, 04:16 AM
Fi has the highest dps on bosses, but that does not mean they are not inconvenienced like all other melee. And that's just one of 4 melee classes so try again kid.

And how exactly are weakspots harder to hit when almost all new mobs have heads like everything else?
And you are entirely missing the point to even bring up player damage. I certainly never mentioned it. The point is not the damage classes can do (albeit anyone that can reliable get headshots on ra will be op) but that the game mechanics piss on melee and greatly favor ranged.

Vatallus
Jul 12, 2017, 04:20 AM
I love the part where most bosses can't even swing higher than their head, and if they can it is only one or two attacks.

LancerFate
Jul 12, 2017, 12:27 PM
https://puu.sh/wHPuf/6991c24c1b.jpg
Rdy for rematch xD

Kiyumi
Jul 14, 2017, 01:05 PM
The ships strongest weapon is making you fall through the ship, dropping you directly into his spinning laser grinder of death

I cant be the only person whos experiencing this

LancerFate
Jul 14, 2017, 01:52 PM
Yep happened with me also, use High Boost skill 1-2 times and you are safe.

Loveless62
Jul 14, 2017, 01:54 PM
The ships strongest weapon is making you fall through the ship, dropping you directly into his spinning laser grinder of death

I saw someone on a Twitch stream have his AIS fall into the deck of the ship. Apparently the ship has some clipping problems. His timing wasn't as unfortunate as yours, though. ^^;

IchijinKali
Jul 14, 2017, 03:10 PM

Its happened to me plenty of times and is the main reason I have my Cursor on my subpallete over Ascend at all times nowadays.

Altiea
Jul 14, 2017, 03:21 PM
For whatever reason, Yamato becomes intangible for a brief moment whenever it suddenly gains altitiude.

Masu
Jul 17, 2017, 02:49 AM
Please.
*snip*.
So please, do stop whining about a single inconsequential affix.
[SPOILER-BOX]Lol...Now that I have a chance to answer...[/SPOILER-BOX]
Please, where am I whining? If you can't see I was joking (even if what I pointed is true), read my post and read yours. Who is whining? I play all class (see my profile ;v ) so I know all those things you're pointing. Also my main "ranged" class is Gu not Ra :v
I'm not in the mood for writing a wall of text like yours (some things you wrote are quite debatable) BUT this "inconsequential" affix is required for Ether Factor so the problem , as far as I know, touch everyone.

Zulastar
Jul 17, 2017, 11:34 PM
Today got all mpa oneshots before jump onboard in both runs:
In first one Tank, Truck and Admiral was killed in just 1 min and still oneshot right before jumpboard activation.
In second one 2 similar oneshots in a row with interval just about 30 sec.

I really hate shit player can do nothing with exept deep invul like KC.

Tymek
Jul 18, 2017, 06:46 AM
Yamato THE BEST arrives tomorrow! Are y'all ready for this?!

Altiea
Jul 18, 2017, 08:51 PM
You know, if the rematch only consists of the AIS fight, I can't see why they need an 80/80 requirement other than to bottleneck the number of people attempting it.

AirinMikune
Jul 18, 2017, 09:40 PM
Level 80 cap has been out for months now and all the exp boost they have been throwing us, 80/80 shouldn't be a problem by now.

If you can't bother to hit 80 (yamato gives like 600k exp per run) then I don't think you are capable enough to drive them Gundamns.

Since rematch are always a high risk task to run (like them 5 deaths on deus) I really appreciate entry barrier to ensure the other 3 players aren't screwed when a 75/75 0 affix guy decided that he is man enough to take a rematch.

doomdragon83
Jul 18, 2017, 10:04 PM
Level 80 cap has been out for months now and all the exp boost they have been throwing us, 80/80 shouldn't be a problem by now.

If you can't bother to hit 80 (yamato gives like 600k exp per run) then I don't think you are capable enough to drive them Gundamns.

Since rematch are always a high risk task to run (like them 5 deaths on deus) I really appreciate entry barrier to ensure the other 3 players aren't screwed when a 75/75 0 affix guy decided that he is man enough to take a rematch.
If it's just the AIS section, then it shouldn't be 80/80, makes sense to have it in Deus but for an AIS only fight, this requirement is pointless. Also, your affixes or gear, aside from AIS rings won't matter at all.

loafhero
Jul 18, 2017, 10:08 PM
Plus, I'm pretty sure there are no death limits like with Deus Esca Gracia. Just about 7 minutes to kill Rematch Yamato.

Great Pan
Jul 18, 2017, 10:36 PM
Plus, I'm pretty sure there are no death limits like with Deus Esca Gracia. Just about 7 minutes to kill Rematch Yamato.

With 4 AIS, 7 minutes isn't enough. Even 12/12 took over 8 minutes!

AirinMikune
Jul 18, 2017, 10:41 PM
It's not that 80/80 stat that matters, it's the whole familiarity with the game. I hear it takes the exp from 1 to 75 to hit level 80 to just a jump from 75 to 80 alone means you had that game familiarity by having more time playing the game and getting accustomed to controls specially if you spent the last 2 weeks battling Yamato.

So it's not a stat different but experience one, and I can assure i'd take someone with 80/80 over one with 75/75 any day.

Altiea
Jul 18, 2017, 11:14 PM
It's not that 80/80 stat that matters, it's the whole familiarity with the game. I hear it takes the exp from 1 to 75 to hit level 80 to just a jump from 75 to 80 alone means you had that game familiarity by having more time playing the game and getting accustomed to controls specially if you spent the last 2 weeks battling Yamato.

So it's not a stat different but experience one, and I can assure i'd take someone with 80/80 over one with 75/75 any day.

I can make an argument against this, but it's just going to loop back into "why do we need a pointless gear requirement for Lv. 80 that punishes not keeping up with the game" again.

doomdragon83
Jul 19, 2017, 12:00 AM

I have 80/80, I could make a new character (on a new account too) and barring the difficulty/level requirements just to get in, I'd do the same as my 80/80 since once again, your stats + gear means nothing in AIS. You're right about experience but thinking 80/80 > 75/75 would be wrong if the 80/80 never played new Yamato and the 75/75 has.

Great Pan
Jul 19, 2017, 12:03 AM
And to think of it, a fully affixed gear 75/75 player is more worth that a half-baked 80/80 guy.

reinforcers
Jul 19, 2017, 12:58 AM

high level on game never equal to high experienced player. heavy level-grinder player doesn't mean they know what they are doing.

FantasyHeaven
Jul 19, 2017, 04:37 AM

I haven't bothered playing in the last couple months so I'm not 80/80, but I've been playing since ep1 for thousands of hours on multiple characters and I can guarantee I have more experience than you or the average 80/80 player out there.

oratank
Jul 19, 2017, 05:39 AM
lol segac still no love for unit factor

for the fight it seem really impossible to take down all those nukes

loafhero
Jul 19, 2017, 05:46 AM
Okay, the dark clouds, rain and extra glaciers for the rematch caught me by surprise.

doomdragon83
Jul 19, 2017, 05:47 AM
This was pretty unrewarding aside from 2 fuses.

lol segac still no love for unit factor

for the fight in seem really impossible to take down all those nukes

yeah, the lasers that kill you for being still for half a second really gets in the way, took about 4 nukes before being beamed to death. Before that phase, it feels like almost every attack is aimed my way; those big cannons, the homing energy balls, laser from above, the new missiles that keeps homing in on you, I know it's only four of us fighting but I've seen this in the regular fight too.

loafhero
Jul 19, 2017, 05:51 AM
Hmm, I wonder if its possible to use the AIS lasers on the nuke phase...

red1228
Jul 19, 2017, 05:56 AM
Seemed alright until the Double Nuke Phase... I don't know how they expect 4 people to clear 24 nukes AND deal with THAT many homing lasers.

final_attack
Jul 19, 2017, 05:59 AM
Hmm, I wonder if its possible to use the AIS lasers on the nuke phase...

Doesn't seems possible to use AIS lasers with so many lasers attacking ......

Loveless62
Jul 19, 2017, 06:11 AM
I didn't expect that fight to be so similar to the original.

Seemed alright until the Double Nuke Phase... I don't know how they expect 4 people to clear 24 nukes AND deal with THAT many homing lasers.

Each missile only requires a single melee hit to destroy. Make sure not to spend more effort on a missile than you need to.
Try to organize your group (e.g. assign a player to each quadrant) to make sure you don't overlap your efforts. Our group destroyed all but one missile without such organization, so I'm sure it's doable. I'm not sure what kind of organization will work, but I'm sure it will be figured out soon.

Masu
Jul 20, 2017, 12:10 AM
I knew it was a good idea to make a first run before getting those AIS rings and wasting units...Veni vidi vici. Not fun, no interesting drop (14* is a lie XP ) got a single 2slots crap unit despite I ran all the boost I could. Really incentive for the eq is near great void. Ditching re-match. GG Sega.

LancerFate
Jul 20, 2017, 09:37 AM
https://puu.sh/wOv8c/f7e586df51.jpg rank 7 o/

Alenoir
Jul 20, 2017, 10:23 AM
I knew it was a good idea to make a first run before getting those AIS rings and wasting units...Veni vidi vici. Not fun, no interesting drop (14* is a lie XP ) got a single 2slots crap unit despite I ran all the boost I could. Really incentive for the eq is near great void. Ditching re-match. GG Sega.

I don't know, I nabbed 6 Ether Fuses in one run, that's fine with me. I usually only get that much in 2 normal runs.

Altiea
Jul 20, 2017, 10:31 AM
I don't know, I nabbed 6 Ether Fuses in one run, that's fine with me. I usually only get that much in 2 normal runs.

Fuse rates are super weird on Yamato. Sometimes I get like, 2, but other runs I get like, 8 at once.

red1228
Jul 20, 2017, 01:00 PM
Fuse rates are super weird on Yamato. Sometimes I get like, 2, but other runs I get like, 8 at once.
Can confirm.

Already over 150 Ether Fuses and I do NOT keep tabs on Yamato EQ schedule very often.

Masu
Jul 20, 2017, 02:18 PM
^ Ditto ^

True about fuses rate but I already have 4 fodders waiting to be grinded, the 5th one is actually affixed on my newly aquired Qliph katana...[SPOILER-BOX]and it's true stat VI looks cool within affix list (holy ego kill me now :grin: ) [/SPOILER-BOX] I guess if there was only one 12 man run then story would be different. Still I prefer to burn remaining boosts for ep 1-4 lq while it's here (for example). You can get neat 14* items which actually makes you earn money instead of spending it...and it's actually fun to run xD
Final thoughts, the way re-match is designed screams: look after many intense brainstorming monthes, we found a real use for our useless AIS rings.
I admit I wouldn't have been against to have early rise, light armor and speedydakkafazza™ when I did the run ;v

Poyonche
Jul 21, 2017, 05:54 PM
Does anyone here managed to get in a run where all the nukes were taken out ?

(a little off-topic, just here for fun)
Yamato is such a sore loser that it decided to sink instead of being defeated by ARKS :

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/EFs6ui6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NgeTOtY.jpg

Good bye Yama-

http://i.imgur.com/UnwnvrK.jpg
Nvm.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Meteor Weapon
Jul 21, 2017, 07:22 PM
I still don't know if Yamato tilting like mad is his set moves or just some crazy glitch, because it is seriously annoying when he does that.

oratank
Jul 21, 2017, 11:47 PM
my best was only clear my quarter someone really don't care about it just let that first cluster go off and move on no penalty anyways

IchijinKali
Jul 22, 2017, 01:59 PM
Well I did a run with a friend and his buddies the one thing I can take away from the rematch.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-29-2016/kp85cm.gif

You will die accept it. IT IS INEVITABLE. Other than that I don't see the point in doing the rematch except for fuses but I want Quilphad weapons so I don't care for these enough. On the block I did the main initial AIS fight we didn't even destroy all four shuttles that launched at the start.