PDA

View Full Version : EPISODE 5: Miscellaneous Updates

Altiea
Jul 12, 2017, 11:01 PM
EP5 is almost here! In addition to major features such as Hero, Material Storage, and Cross-Block Matching, EP5 will feature the following updates:

Beach Wars 2017!: Beach Wars is back to give you more fanservice, and this time, Aratron is the star of the show! Aratron Phemut will be featured as a major boss in this Quest, and Gal Gryphon returns too. New Fornis weapons will be added alongside a new Collect File, including Fornis Knuckles.
Effort Symbol Hr: Solo XQ is getting updated to drop the new Ace of Hero and HrMaterial items to create your very own R/Effort Symbol Hr! And yes, the official shortening of "Hero" is "Hr". Don't ask.
Este Update: Accessory overhaul! The Accessory Adjustment sliders have been updated to allow precise adjustment! You can also now have dupe Accessories, up to four dupes.
Account-Wide Aesthetics: The feature you've been waiting for! Use the same Cosmetic Ticket twice, and every character on your account will be able to use it! It has yet to be explained exactly what Tickets this feature covers, but Accessories have been confirmed to work.
Client Order Adjustments: Various COs are getting tweaked, including Koffie Orders, SPCOs, and Hans and Revelle COs. Revelle will also be getting COs for ESC-A Darkers.
Recycle Shop Update: Inventory full after Magatsu, but you don't want to miss a run? Never fear, you can now access the Recycle Shop from the Campship!
Exchange Shop Update: Some nifty new stuff from spinoffs are coming! Trade in [EPISODE 0 Material] to get Layered Wear based on Gettemhart and Melphonsina from the "Phantasy Star Online 2: EPISODE 0" manga! Trade in [Weapono! Material] to get special items based on the PSO2es web comic "Weapono!"

Lyrise
Jul 12, 2017, 11:04 PM
Before anyone asks, the Weapono badges and the Ep0 badges come from actually buying the books coming out later this month.

Altiea
Jul 12, 2017, 11:13 PM
Before anyone asks, the Weapono badges and the Ep0 badges come from actually buying the books coming out later this month.

Looks like I'll be buying those, then.

I see Shared Cosmetics directly leading to a rise in Server Change requests as people hop Ships to find the cheapest Tickets.

final_attack
Jul 12, 2017, 11:17 PM
Btw, those tickets ..... it'll apply only for tickets after the system is implemented?
Or also apply for current tickets?

Any info on it?

Altiea
Jul 12, 2017, 11:18 PM
Btw, those tickets ..... it'll apply only for tickets after the system is implemented?
Or also apply for current tickets?

Any info on it?

No reason to assume it wouldn't apply retroactively.

Lyrise
Jul 12, 2017, 11:23 PM
Might take some time though. As an example, Mag cells records used to be per mag, it was recently that you could use previously applied mag cells across all your mags, instead of having to buy yet another cell.

cheapgunner
Jul 12, 2017, 11:26 PM
Recycle Shop Update: Inventory full after Magatsu, but you don't want to miss a run? Never fear, you can now access the Recycle Shop from the Campship!

Besides Hero, Omega and class/PA rebalances, this makes me the most hype. Now I can stay in campship and farm LQs and the like w/o having to return to shop lobby to manage my storage.

loafhero
Jul 12, 2017, 11:39 PM
Shirona (the treasure shop NPC near the gate) is also getting her own counter now as part of the new updated Lobby for EP5... but Zig stays the same.

Beach Wars 2017!: Beach Wars is back to give you more fanservice, and this time, Aratron is the star of the show! Aratron Phemut will be featured as a major boss in this Quest, and Gal Gryphon returns too. New Fornis weapons will be added alongside a new Collect File, including Fornis Knuckles.

Greeaat, I'm so looking forward to our wonderful Earth buddies showing off their beach wear.... The new Fornis Knuckles look pretty cool, though.

Client Order Adjustments[/B]: Various COs are getting tweaked, including Koffie Orders, SPCOs, and Hans and Revelle COs. Revelle will also be getting COs for ESC-A Darkers.
[/LIST]

Nice, especially about the tweaks done to SPCOs. I mean, Dark Ragne and Fang Banshee are guaranteed spawns in Time Attack Quests but making it so that Free Fields is an option is pretty nice too.

[/LIST]

Best update for me but at this rate, they might as well get rid of the Recycle Shop NPC now that its easily accessible from the menu especially since the Recycle Shop counter is situated at an inconvenient location.

Kondibon
Jul 12, 2017, 11:40 PM
EDIT: Oh, and I'm fine with Hero being abreviated as Hr, it's less confusing than it being He.

No reason to assume it wouldn't apply retroactively.If it is though, it would mean you needed to get it on at least two characters already.

This actually changes very little for me, since I only have 2 characters who I would want to share accessories anyway.

oratank
Jul 12, 2017, 11:48 PM
only for accessory not include costume ticket?

Touka
Jul 13, 2017, 12:22 AM
Holy crap they actually went thru with recycle shop in campship is this real life?

doomdragon83
Jul 13, 2017, 12:56 AM
Beach Wars - Unless weapons with Modulator drops there, I don't care.
Hero Effort Symbol - I never went out of my way for these rings, are they good?
Accessories - Don't care too much, I do know this will be very useful for folks who are into fashion. Seems like a big change but one would have to sacrifice another accessory to equip dupes.
Account-wide tickets - It only took 5 years to do something so simple, we already have this for lobby actions. The use twice condition is dumb, it should be used once and applied to the account just like lobby actions and they can totally do this but won't.
Client Orders - Whatever, would be a big deal if the rewards increased, bring other COs to Daily VH Rodos levels at least.
Recycle Shop in Campship - Cool!
Exchange items - I'm never going to get that and I don't want their layered wear.

This actually changes very little for me, since I only have 2 characters who I would want to share accessories anyway.
I and Sega supposedly forgot about Support loliPartners who would benefit from this as long as they don't have the same sex and or race as your character.

Gwyndolin
Jul 13, 2017, 01:03 AM
So glad about SPCOs being tweaked. Having to level each class 20 something times at 75 just to unlock that class for leveling to 80 is such a drag.

Great Pan
Jul 13, 2017, 01:04 AM
I kan zee it... The day joo gaiz will stay in kampship all day long...

Kondibon
Jul 13, 2017, 01:05 AM
I and Sega supposedly forgot about Support loliPartners who would benefit from this as long as they don't have the same sex and or race as your character.You can already do that. I was talking about me personally thoug. My Support Partner is a Lilipan.

Altiea
Jul 13, 2017, 01:16 AM
Beach Wars - Unless weapons with Modulator drops there, I don't care.

Don't literally 99% of EQs in the game like, not drop Mod fodder?

Hero Effort Symbol - I never went out of my way for these rings, are they good?

Effort Symbol is mostly used by Fighter main, because it gives +10% Critical Hit Rate.

Anduril
Jul 13, 2017, 01:29 AM
Ok, so I know that a few of my accessories will be ready, particularly hair additions. I really hope that hair styles get this treatment as well.

ralf542
Jul 13, 2017, 01:54 AM
EP5 is almost here! In addition to major features such as Hero, Material Storage, and Cross-Block Matching, EP5 will feature the following updates:

Account-Wide Aesthetics: The feature you've been waiting for! Use the same Cosmetic Ticket twice, and every character on your account will be able to use it! It has yet to be explained exactly what Tickets this feature covers, but Accessories have been confirmed to work.

Isn't Gal overused? Can we get Special named Emperappy (Lv.76+) or Let's Go Shiny CF instead?

So I used the Innocent Headgear on 2 characters, will the other 4 have it too after this update? What about Hairstyles, [Ba] and [In]?

Ether
Jul 13, 2017, 02:57 AM
Recycle shop on the campship is nice but I still bring vraolet with me everywhere so without a tekker not sure how much use I'm going to get out of it

Ezodagrom
Jul 13, 2017, 02:58 AM
So glad about SPCOs being tweaked. Having to level each class 20 something times at 75 just to unlock that class for leveling to 80 is such a drag.
The tweak is about the lvl 30 and 45 SPCOs, I don't think the cubes COs will be changed.

Rayden
Jul 13, 2017, 03:20 AM
Recycle Shop Update: Inventory full after Magatsu, but you don't want to miss a run?

Cool, but mostly pointless without the tekker being available from the campship as well. You can't excube unidentified weapons.

SteveCZ
Jul 13, 2017, 03:21 AM
ACCOUNT-WIDE AESTHETICS AAAAA

And recycle shop and Ace of hero, nice.

Altiea
Jul 13, 2017, 04:07 AM
By the way, according to Bumped, all of these updates are packed in with the core EP5 update that launches on the 26th. So you'll get Account-Wide Cosmetics right away.

Ether
Jul 13, 2017, 04:49 AM
Oh I missed the account wide aesthetic part. If that covers base and innerwear, best change ever.

doomdragon83
Jul 13, 2017, 06:12 AM
Don't literally 99% of EQs in the game like, not drop Mod fodder?

Effort Symbol is mostly used by Fighter main, because it gives +10% Critical Hit Rate.
I meant to say Modulator SAF weapons like L&K launcher and that red spear. Also, Modulator drops from almost every EQ? Either you're confusing Mod for something else or I must be ultra unlucky then.
As for the ring, I won't go for it then.

Recycle shop on the campship is nice but I still bring vraolet with me everywhere so without a tekker not sure how much use I'm going to get out of it
Yeah, this would be nice to have too.

IchijinKali
Jul 13, 2017, 06:18 AM
Oh yes SEGA please add in more exchange shop currencies that way players can continue to curse you because you haven't been giving opportunities to get the other currencies, for some cases, in YEARS.

*edit (after reading some posts)*
Um why are you guys taking Vrolet with you to stuff as lame as Magatsu? I could understand taking it with you for Deus, Mother, or even Yamato, but Cubgatsu? That is just money you are throwing away just to turn around and cube/recycle it.

Even then your storage is that sparse you can't put that much in it before its full?

Cyber Meteor
Jul 13, 2017, 06:21 AM
Also, Modulator drops from almost every EQ? Either you're confusing Mod for something else or I must be ultra unlucky then.

Err, the quote litterally says "Don't 99% of EQs NOT drop mod fodder ?", i guess you misread :p

LancerFate
Jul 13, 2017, 06:24 AM

Nice idea but if there is no tekker in campship it's not so good.
P.S. ew there is already many who mention it but whatever :-)

Holy crap they actually went thru with recycle shop in campship is this real life?
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? xD

Kondibon
Jul 13, 2017, 07:04 AM
*edit (after reading some posts)*
Um why are you guys taking Vrolet with you to stuff as lame as Magatsu? I could understand taking it with you for Deus, Mother, or even Yamato, but Cubgatsu? That is just money you are throwing away just to turn around and cube/recycle it.
When is the last time you even saw Magatsu?

IchijinKali
Jul 13, 2017, 07:19 AM
When is the last time you even saw Magatsu?

Look at Rayden's and Altiea's posts for where that came from.

*edit*
Basically a few of posters bring Vraloet with them, possibly everywhere, making the whole recycle part quite pointless with no tekker.

Kondibon
Jul 13, 2017, 07:24 AM
Derp. My bad. My first response was going to be grinding fodder though.

Tymek
Jul 13, 2017, 07:50 AM
Neat!

oratank
Jul 13, 2017, 08:38 AM

they also said hair style too.the word it use is エステチケットwhat is the meaning of this all ticket that use in Aesthetics room? that whould include layer wear too :/

http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2017/07/170713a.html

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 13, 2017, 08:44 AM
Why do I feel like the account wide thing will make accessory cost more due to the "usefulness" of buying two......

IchijinKali
Jul 13, 2017, 08:45 AM
You know with that whole Account-Wide Aesthetics I wonder if they will do something for all those bonus scratch exclusive items, you know like the Beast Faces people wanted or accessories.

oratank
Jul 13, 2017, 08:49 AM
Why do I feel like the account wide thing will make accessory cost more due to the "usefulness" of buying two......

i think most people always buy more than three ticket :d

edit: sorry i quote the wrong one

IchijinKali
Jul 13, 2017, 08:51 AM
i think most people always buy more than three ticket :d

Bonus scratches people can't get more. They are limited to however many are available in the bonus scratch. Which is why people only got one male and one female Beast face they couldn't get more and only two characters max could have a Beast face, only one male and one female.

Altiea
Jul 13, 2017, 11:03 AM
Just saying, if you're gonna lug Vraolet everywhere, you might as well get the Fortunate Omen Charm and be done with it.

Kondibon
Jul 13, 2017, 11:34 AM
Just saying, if you're gonna lug Vraolet everywhere, you might as well get the Fortunate Omen Charm and be done with it.All that does is make it so you don't need to equip the Vraolet, you still need it in your inventory.

Vatallus
Jul 13, 2017, 11:34 AM
Exchange Shop Update: Some nifty new stuff from spinoffs are coming! Trade in [EPISODE 0 Material] to get Layered Wear based on Gettemhart and Melphonsina from the "Phantasy Star Online 2: EPISODE 0" manga! Trade in [Weapono! Material] to get special items based on the PSO2es web comic "Weapono!"
[/LIST]

Good thing I put my order in for the manga. Can have Melphonsina clone now?

IchijinKali
Jul 13, 2017, 11:51 AM
Good thing I put my order in for the manga. Can have Melphonsina clone now?

Where are you going to buy PSO2 stuff? There have been plenty of things I want to buy but can't because for the life of me I don't know where to look.

Alenoir
Jul 13, 2017, 11:56 AM
And yes, the official shortening of "Hero" is "Hr". Don't ask.

ヒーロー -> hi-ro- -> hr

Pretty easy to come to the conclusive if you think about it in that sense. We're just too used to them doing the first two letter of the correct spelling, really.

Where are you going to buy PSO2 stuff? There have been plenty of things I want to buy but can't because for the life of me I don't know where to look.

Amazon (https://www.amazon.co.jp/). You need to suck up the shipping with them. Books have a higher shipping than anything else on Amazon. On the other hand, if you're trying to buy encyclopedias/guide books, Amazon JP shipping is flat fee per book.

Vatallus
Jul 13, 2017, 12:00 PM

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/[/SPOILER-BOX]

They don't get everything though. Pretty much all of the CDs but only some of the other merchandise. Like they got the Yamato model but not the AIS model, some books, etc. I just usually search based on either relevance or newly listed. There would be better sites but I don't know them. :v

Altiea
Jul 13, 2017, 12:00 PM
All that does is make it so you don't need to equip the Vraolet, you still need it in your inventory.

What? No you don't. Once you have the Charm, you don't need Vraolet anymore, as its effect is always active.

Alenoir
Jul 13, 2017, 12:02 PM
What? No you don't. Once you have the Charm, you don't need Vraolet anymore, as its effect is always active.

Only if the Vraolet is in the inventory. If you're not carrying it on you it no longer works.

Vatallus
Jul 13, 2017, 12:02 PM

Yeah, you do. You still need the weapon in your inventory even if you use the charm. All the charm does is make it so you don't have to take it out to get its effect. Haven't you noticed your drops not being 100% tekked when not having Vraolet or a weapon with the same pot in your inventory?

LancerFate
Jul 13, 2017, 12:06 PM
Only if the Vraolet is in the inventory. If you're not carrying it on you it no longer works.
Yep you right.

Loveless62
Jul 13, 2017, 12:09 PM
Then you would never be able to shut the effect off.

That would be terrible, especially on EQs like Magatsu where there is literally no benefit to having any weapon untekked. I would like to avoid paying tekk fees when I can for weapons I am 100% certain to recycle.

Edit: I wouldn't recycle Divine Raikou. However, I don't care if Divine Raikou comes untekked or not, as I don't care about its element or affixes.

Divine Raikou is the only exception, and it doesn't drop that often anyways. All the others I would recycle for cubes or Lambda Grinders, so my point stands.

Altiea
Jul 13, 2017, 12:10 PM
Yeah, you do. You still need the weapon in your inventory even if you use the charm. All the charm does is make it so you don't have to take it out to get its effect. Haven't you noticed your drops not being 100% tekked when not having Vraolet or a weapon with the same pot in your inventory?

Oh, I had the idea that the Charms replace the Weapons. Guess I was misinformed.

LancerFate
Jul 13, 2017, 12:12 PM

That would be terrible, especially on EQs like Magatsu where there is literally no benefit to having any weapon untekked. I would like to avoid paying tekk fees when I can for weapons I am 100% certain to recycle.

Yes because of this i not use Vraolet, they actually can make smth like it works only on 13+ star weapons.

Alenoir
Jul 13, 2017, 12:13 PM

I pretty much stopped carrying it for the same reason. Especially after a session of high rare drop rate and the tek fee end up being up to 200k. It adds up fast.

IchijinKali
Jul 13, 2017, 12:25 PM
Amazon (https://www.amazon.co.jp/). You need to suck up the shipping with them. Books have a higher shipping than anything else on Amazon. On the other hand, if you're trying to buy encyclopedias/guide books, Amazon JP shipping is flat fee per book.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/[/SPOILER-BOX]

They don't get everything though. Pretty much all of the CDs but only some of the other merchandise. Like they got the Yamato model but not the AIS model, some books, etc. I just usually search based on either relevance or newly listed. There would be better sites but I don't know them. :v

*sigh* Guess I'm stuck not getting those items I saw awhile back that you had to attend an event for. Shirt looked way nice, was thinking of getting those class badges, and maybe even that ship wrist band. But none of that was listed on either site. Just same old CDs, Books, Figures, Cosplay, and stuff for Key Chains or Phones.

You could get these [BA] in-game from an item code
[SPOILER-BOX]http://image.swiki.jp/img1/?host=pso2&page=%E6%84%9F%E8%AC%9D%E7%A5%AD2017T%E3%82%B7%E3% 83%A3%E3%83%84M&src=%E6%84%9F%E8%AC%9D%E7%A5%AD2017T%E3%82%B7%E3%8 3%A3%E3%83%84M%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8 %E8%A1%A8.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Zorak000
Jul 13, 2017, 12:32 PM
I only carry mine with me when I have enough money that I can afford to have everything identified, so I can take the +4 and +5 10* weapons to grind up 12* weapons.

just not running into enough emperappies to grind everything I want

Vatallus
Jul 13, 2017, 12:33 PM
You might try eBay for stuff like that too. But even there a lot of things don't show up.

Also anything listed there that says "from China" on it I would be highly skeptical off.

Alenoir
Jul 13, 2017, 12:45 PM
*sigh* Guess I'm stuck not getting those items I saw awhile back that you had to attend an event for. Shirt looked way nice, was thinking of getting those class badges, and maybe even that ship wrist band. But none of that was listed on either site. Just same old CDs, Books, Figures, Cosplay, and stuff for Key Chains or Phones.

You could get these [BA] in-game from an item code
[SPOILER-BOX]http://image.swiki.jp/img1/?host=pso2&page=%E6%84%9F%E8%AC%9D%E7%A5%AD2017T%E3%82%B7%E3% 83%A3%E3%83%84M&src=%E6%84%9F%E8%AC%9D%E7%A5%AD2017T%E3%82%B7%E3%8 3%A3%E3%83%84M%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8 %E8%A1%A8.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Use a proxy and go to ebten (http://ebten.jp/). It's going to cost you extra too because you're using a proxy, but hey.

IchijinKali
Jul 13, 2017, 12:57 PM
Use a proxy and go to ebten (http://ebten.jp/). It's going to cost you extra too because you're using a proxy, but hey.

Oh please I'm used to shelling out $100-150 for a single item by now and nope no luck at that site either. They have items for 2016's Thanksgiving but not 2017's which is what I'm hunting for. Be easier if I had names of items but I can't even find the page on Bumped that talked about it.

*edit*
NVM found the page I knew it was a recap but that was it it was Recap #7.

Zipzo
Jul 13, 2017, 02:19 PM
Will we be getting the original Fornia weapons as options in the upcoming collection file as well? For example I'd like to pick up a Fornis wand, Vegas Illusia isn't exactly giving.

Altiea
Jul 13, 2017, 02:24 PM
Will we be getting the original Fornia weapons as options in the upcoming collection file as well? For example I'd like to pick up a Fornis wand, Vegas Illusia isn't exactly giving.

Driving Rain didn't feature any of the old Fornis as either CFs or drops, so it's unlikely.

Alenoir
Jul 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
Oh please I'm used to shelling out $100-150 for a single item by now and nope no luck at that site either. They have items for 2016's Thanksgiving but not 2017's which is what I'm hunting for. Be easier if I had names of items but I can't even find the page on Bumped that talked about it.

*edit*

Because it's not up yet. They don't sell them online 'till after the offline events are done. If you really really really want them right now, Yahoo Auction is probably your only option. Some stuffs are also limited to offline only, so you're totally screwed on those as far as getting them officially online.

$100 to $150 per item what are you even buying man... Scaled figures/blu-rays/branded apparels/accessories are the only things I know that goes that high when it comes to merchandise.

DavidAG
Jul 13, 2017, 04:15 PM

I think you mean form weapons, Vegas Illusia doesn't drop fornis weapons.

Altiea
Jul 13, 2017, 07:36 PM
Oh, and one more thing:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEjX-0qUwAAH_rP.jpg

A new Scratch Bonus Reward is being introduced. It's a Ticket that allows you to choose any Item in the Scratch listed on the Ticket (in this case "Lヒーローズ", or Legendary Heroes) and get it for free.

IchijinKali
Jul 13, 2017, 08:34 PM
Because it's not up yet. They don't sell them online 'till after the offline events are done. If you really really really want them right now, Yahoo Auction is probably your only option. Some stuffs are also limited to offline only, so you're totally screwed on those as far as getting them officially online.

$100 to $150 per item what are you even buying man... Scaled figures/blu-rays/branded apparels/accessories are the only things I know that goes that high when it comes to merchandise.

Huh thought they were already done, then again I only knew about the first event date June the 10th.

Buying them
[SPOILER-BOX]https://puu.sh/wJ0Jr/64edfdbf89.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Oh, and one more thing:

*pic*

A new Scratch Bonus Reward is being introduced. It's a Ticket that allows you to choose any Item in the Scratch listed on the Ticket (in this case "Lヒーローズ", or Legendary Heroes) and get it for free.

Huh I could totally exploit that to get something very expensive and sell it in the market or to get the item myself. But I bet it will be just like some bonus scratches have been and have to do it an insane amount of times for that making it not really worth it.

*edit*
Wait a second . . . uh wow it is an insane amount of times to get them. 12k AC to get the two from regular scratch and 6k AC to get the one from G scratch. So 18k AC total to get 3 items of your choosing, by that point I'm sure people would've already gotten what they were aiming for. If not well your wallet has my condolences.

reinforcers
Jul 13, 2017, 08:39 PM
the Recycle Shop can now be access from the Campship is really a good news ... I wish there were update for craft as extend equipment stop at 11*, but well, it will be along time for that to happen ....

Alenoir
Jul 13, 2017, 09:18 PM
Huh thought they were already done, then again I only knew about the first event date June the 10th.

Buying them
[SPOILER-BOX]https://puu.sh/wJ0Jr/64edfdbf89.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I feel like you're being ripped off if you have to pay $100 for Twilight Link figma, since even the DX version only goes for about $70 (+tax) from Best Buy. Unless you're Canadian, then RIP in pepperonis.

Wait a second . . . uh wow it is an insane amount of times to get them. 12k AC to get the two from regular scratch and 6k AC to get the one from G scratch. So 18k AC total to get 3 items of your choosing, by that point I'm sure people would've already gotten what they were aiming for. If not well your wallet has my condolences.

Not really. That's more like those "guaranteed" thing other gacha games have. If you roll a certain gacha enough times, you are guaranteed the thing you're after one way or the other (in most game's cases, exchange for it). Pretty sure Japan made this a law a while ago because Grindblue Fantasy's gacha rate was shit at best.

Lyrise
Jul 13, 2017, 10:01 PM
Also to note: if you don't like what's on offer, or you let the scratch expire before using that special ticket, you can recycle it for an EX Tribooster 150%. If I weren't almost done with all my class levels, that option would be really tempting to me.

Vatallus
Jul 13, 2017, 11:31 PM

*edit*

Personally was thinking of grabbing the two Matoi PvCs since their price has dropped but now it seems like my truck might need a new alternator... rip my birthday this month.

oratank
Jul 14, 2017, 02:49 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDKRZKTXgAEAAoW.jpg

maybe wait for this one?

Vatallus
Jul 14, 2017, 03:12 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDKRZKTXgAEAAoW.jpg

maybe wait for this one?

That's pretty neat. Do they have a time frame for its release yet?

loafhero
Jul 14, 2017, 04:20 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDKRZKTXgAEAAoW.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

maybe wait for this one?

Wow, a PVC based of that amazing Tony Taka artwork of Matoi? Must have!

oratank
Jul 14, 2017, 04:28 AM
https://www.kotobukiya.co.jp/figure-blog/figure-blog-116617/

for detail it said this winter but too bad can't cast off outerwear but you still can take it off yourself :d

Altiea
Jul 14, 2017, 04:33 AM
That's pretty neat. Do they have a time frame for its release yet?

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Also, 10 inches? Those Innocent Cluster [Ba] heels are really something else.

IchijinKali
Jul 14, 2017, 06:48 AM
I feel like you're being ripped off if you have to pay $100 for Twilight Link figma, since even the DX version only goes for about $70 (+tax) from Best Buy. Unless you're Canadian, then RIP in pepperonis.

Not really. That's more like those "guaranteed" thing other gacha games have. If you roll a certain gacha enough times, you are guaranteed the thing you're after one way or the other (in most game's cases, exchange for it). Pretty sure Japan made this a law a while ago because Grindblue Fantasy's gacha rate was shit at best.

How much each figure cost me, not including Zer0.
[SPOILER-BOX]Nah TP Link was only $70 including tax, mainly because he was on sale at Amazon. Revan was $48 apparently thanks to scalpers that was a higher price than what you would pay from a retailer, but its Revan and the Black Series is all about the new Star Wars characters right now. Cordelia $110 had a co-worker tell me they go for something like $160 at conventions. Samus $90 which wasn't surprising considering she is a discontinued figma, can't wait for the Metroid Prime variation coming out this October. Can't give price on Quna because I bought her on Ebay and apparently orders that had a shipping discount aren't shown in your purchase history for some stupid reason, want to say $70 because I have a paypal transaction for that amount.[/SPOILER-BOX]

I'm just saying after spending THAT much AC to get, I'll call it, a 'golden ticket' you probably got what you were already scratching for. Having to spend 6k AC regardless of which scratch you do I would like to think everyone's RNG isn't THAT bad. Then again I regularly spend 10k AC on every new scratch even if there is NOTHING I want and I usually never get the Lobby Action.

*edit*
Also that Matoi is NICE I'll wait til I see the colors before deciding to go after it or not.

Altiea
Jul 24, 2017, 12:55 PM
Throw SEGA a bone on this one, because according to Bumped, the Account-Wide Aesthetics update will apply retroactively. That is, if you had already given the same ticket to two characters prior to the EP5 update, then after the EP5 update, all of your characters will now have access to that ticket.

IchijinKali
Jul 24, 2017, 01:01 PM
Throw SEGA a bone on this one, because according to Bumped, the Account-Wide Aesthetics update will apply retroactively. That is, if you had already given the same ticket to two characters prior to the EP5 update, then after the EP5 update, all of your characters will now have access to that ticket.

So now all my characters will have their undershirts? Hooray.

Shame I never used the Dark Falz hair for more than the intended character since then I would have ALL the Dark Falz hairstyles on every character.

Calsetes
Jul 24, 2017, 01:08 PM
Account-wide Aesthetics? Joy, and after I already used three YorHA A2 Repca tickets!

Though I am looking forward to the accessories thing - both the duplicates for 2+ tickets thing as well as the ability to use the same accessory multiple times. Got a few ideas for those. Only thing I wish we could change about the whole system is maybe where each accessory is "assigned" body-wise (i.e. which part is its parent.)

Like, the windup key? Awesome on the back - unless you have a hairstyle that's longer and thus covers the key. Make the key bigger, but then it looks kind of odd and unusually long. Let us set where it parents to on the character, though, and suddenly we can have windup keys on the top of their heads, or on the side, like some kinda crazy wind-up walking robot. Or like the Arm Blaster accessory - I would love to put a second one on my one character's other hand, so she has two arm blasters set up to be really tiny and on her wrists.

Alenoir
Jul 24, 2017, 01:19 PM
too bad can't cast off outerwear but you still can take it off yourself :d

At the risk of damaging the figure in the process. >.>

Basically, don't do it if you have no idea how to go about doing it.

I'm just saying after spending THAT much AC to get, I'll call it, a 'golden ticket' you probably got what you were already scratching for. Having to spend 6k AC regardless of which scratch you do I would like to think everyone's RNG isn't THAT bad. Then again I regularly spend 10k AC on every new scratch even if there is NOTHING I want and I usually never get the Lobby Action.

I've scratched 6k AC away without getting the listed lobby action in the scratch, it's not uncommon.

IchijinKali
Jul 24, 2017, 01:27 PM
At the risk of damaging the figure in the process. >.>

Basically, don't do it if you have no idea how to go about doing it.

Reminds me of my Cordelia statue. Co-worker swore you could put her armor on her, since she came with it for some reason, because he had seen a picture of her with it on. But when I got her I looked all over for a spot to put it on only to realize I would have to pop her head off to do it and I was not going to risk breaking her for that.

Shinamori
Jul 24, 2017, 01:46 PM
Dunno if anyone saw this, but:
PA/Technic Disks

Removed the level restrictions for selling and trading Photon Art and Technic disks.

Altiea
Jul 24, 2017, 01:48 PM
Dunno if anyone saw this, but:
PA/Technic Disks

Removed the level restrictions for selling and trading Photon Art and Technic disks.

Selling discs is becoming redundant anyway, since disc selling nowadays only exists as way to pooch cash off new players. Everyone just trades Excubes for discs nowadays.

Calsetes
Jul 24, 2017, 01:52 PM
Selling discs is becoming redundant anyway, since disc selling nowadays only exists as way to pooch cash off new players. Everyone just trades Excubes for discs nowadays.

Eh, I still buy discs from time to time. Say, I have a character who is missing a PA and can't use the level 17 version yet.

Then again, I'm an altaholic, and if I were a single-character player (hell, even a two-character player) I'd likely just stash level 17s and not even bother buying them then.

Alenoir
Jul 24, 2017, 01:55 PM
Reminds me of my Cordelia statue. Co-worker swore you could put her armor on her, since she came with it for some reason, because he had seen a picture of her with it on. But when I got her I looked all over for a spot to put it on only to realize I would have to pop her head off to do it and I was not going to risk breaking her for that.

It should have came with instruction on how to put it on since it's a GSC figure. If no instruction is given, it probably doesn't belong on the figure but instead a part of the entire scene.

IchijinKali
Jul 24, 2017, 02:17 PM
It should have came with instruction on how to put it on since it's a GSC figure. If no instruction is given, it probably doesn't belong on the figure but instead a part of the entire scene.

The instructions don't say anything about popping her head off to place the armor and it is the only way it could've been done because the armor has an actual area for the neck to slip into and even has straps hanging off it. It's sole purpose is to hang off the wing THAT IS IT. Which pisses me off a bit because its like 'why was it even included'?

Alenoir
Jul 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
Which pisses me off a bit because its like 'why was it even included'?

Probably to replicate an illustration or a scene. I don't play Fire Emblem, so no idea on that.

IchijinKali
Jul 24, 2017, 03:36 PM
Probably to replicate an illustration or a scene. I don't play Fire Emblem, so no idea on that.

Well it looks sorta like the official artwork but with changes that just scream 'appeal to the inner pervert because BEWBS', considering how open her tunic is and lack of chest armor covering it. Going off her character she would be demanding the chest piece back because she hates how she has a small bust and her chest piece hides that.
Official Artwork
[SPOILER-BOX]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/0/03/Cordelia_%28FE13_Artwork%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20160702031613[/SPOILER-BOX]

Statue(front)
[SPOILER-BOX]https://static1.squarespace.com/static/562ed6b6e4b0426891897db1/t/57af6403e6f2e1c9bc4f9eac/1471112821414/?format=1000w[/SPOILER-BOX]

Alenoir
Jul 25, 2017, 12:39 AM
Well it looks sorta like the official artwork but with changes that just scream 'appeal to the inner pervert because BEWBS', considering how open her tunic is and lack of chest armor covering it.
Pretty sure this is the proper viewing angle (http://images.goodsmile.info/cgm/images/product/20150706/5112/34437/large/ab13dd4fd967ad7022812fea518f845d.jpg), where the focus isn't her chest.

4-Leaves Matoi preorder up on AmiAmi, 13440 yen. (http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-031989&page=top) It's a 1/6, so that's pretty proper price.

Now back to the Kimi no Na wa. nendoroids...