PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 help me out figuring out what made it to the game from this wishlist

jooozek
Jul 13, 2017, 04:07 PM
i made few years ago a post of changes i'd like to see but can't even quote directly the thread so i'll just link it like that (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?203246-PSO2-is-so-shallow&p=2895252&viewfull=1#post2895252), tell me if you feel differently/fill the blanks

1. pretty much made it through in super hard
2. now meaningless since weapons don't drop without element and grinding element is easier
3. didn't happen, although i heard some scaling takes place in those special LQs that are now in rotation, don't know if it's true though
4. panic now is more prevalent i guess
5. i don't think anything can
6. happened in super hard, no change in extra hard
7. kinda with weapons with innate PAs i guess
8. what a dumb idea
9. irrelevant
10. i think that's how it is now?
11. hunter main class skill right?
12. buffs happen every now and then
13. not per weapon but for whole game - 3-button
14. that was put shortly after that post
15. kinda fixed with CFs and what not
16. pretty much happened with NT, you keep the potential after grinding till next potential level
17. weak bullet is 1.25x nowadays isnt it?
18. hello NT
19. costumes you can't, but photon colour changing of units/weapons costs meseta or not?
20. fixed beyond expected

Anduril
Jul 13, 2017, 04:32 PM
3. Assuming they have the same behavior as the previous 4-player LQs, then the difficulty scales up when you have 3-4 players compared to when you have 1-2.
5. Blumettas (small flower-tailed Oceanids) can inflict Jellen.
10. Kinda, except that you don't have a set number of Traps as items, rather you just get to use an unlimited amount of them with a cooldown between each use.
11. Yes, All Guard.
17. For most relevant XH content, WB is 1.2x, and that will be the overall multiplier when Ep.5 launches.
19. Photon color change is free.

TehCubey
Jul 13, 2017, 06:39 PM
Wow, what a blast from the past. Thanks for reminding me the western playerbase was as whiny about the game 4+ years ago as it is now.

ArcaneTechs
Jul 14, 2017, 12:45 AM
Wow, what a blast from the past. Thanks for reminding me the western playerbase was as whiny about the game 4+ years ago as it is now.
welcome to every RPG/MMO community ever

Lumpen Thingy
Jul 14, 2017, 04:34 AM

Yeah pretty much just this. People always bitching and moaning about every little thing in the game.

LancerFate
Jul 14, 2017, 07:16 AM
Yeah you right, but the only thing i don't get what they trying to accomplish ? If they really wanted to help in some way, idk at last use SEGA support, player quiz which happens like 2 times in a year ? there you can share your thought, but definitely not a fan forum.
I hope there not many toxic players, but much more who are enjoying the game.

jooozek
Jul 14, 2017, 08:15 AM
Yeah you right, but the only thing i don't get what they trying to accomplish ? If they really wanted to help in some way, idk at last use SEGA support, player quiz which happens like 2 times in a year ? there you can share your thought, but definitely not a fan forum.
if not liking rolling in turds is akin to being toxic so be it

also lul player surveys
there was no shit like that back then and there was "hope" the game would actually come to west
i know it's hard to have a perspective when you weren't around

LancerFate
Jul 14, 2017, 08:17 AM
if not liking rolling in turds is akin to being toxic so be it

also lul player surveys
there was no shit like that back then and there was "hope" the game would actually come to west
i know it's hard to have a perspective when you weren't around

I started 4 years ago, just joined forum recently.

isCasted
Jul 14, 2017, 09:05 AM
Again with this "all who complain are haters" talk. There's nothing wrong with wanting something you like to be better. There's nothing wrong with analyzing different aspects of the game and coming up with solutions, even if we're "nobodies".

People who wish to shut down legitimate discussions on topics they aren't interested in under pretense of "hate" are freaking pathetic. If you don't like it, ignore it and move on. You are the toxic ones here.

LancerFate
Jul 14, 2017, 09:18 AM
There's nothing wrong with wanting something you like to be better. There's nothing wrong with analyzing different aspects of the game and coming up with solutions, even if we're "nobodies".

Exactly as you saed, but there always only complains and no solutions.My point was sharing only negative experience its not what you want see on forums. I don't know where you found this "hate".

If you don't like it, ignore it and move on.
Yep it's how i play pso2. I not focusing on things i don't like, creating tons of forum topics.

FantasyHeaven
Jul 14, 2017, 03:30 PM
Bitching and moaning about legit complaints in every single thread is much more obnoxious. If you're fine with the status quo or the game going in a bad direction, then be my guest, but people who actually realize the shortcomings of the game and want improvements are the actual fans of this game.

They are fulfilling the very basic purpose of discussion forums. Do you just expect everyone to praise sega every time they make a shitty decision? If you can't take legit criticism I suggest you either filter us or stop coming.

LancerFate
Jul 14, 2017, 03:59 PM
They are fulfilling the very basic purpose of discussion forums. Do you just expect everyone to praise sega every time they make a shitty decision? If you can't take legit criticism I suggest you either filter us or stop coming.

So this is example of "legit criticism" ?, "shitty decision" , "bad direction" how constructive. The only thing i see you like dramatize.

ralf542
Jul 14, 2017, 04:18 PM
Do you just expect everyone to praise sega every time they make a shitty decision?

Yes, mods should delete every post/thread that says the opposite or even ban the user like in FFXIV OF or r/ffxiv.

LancerFate
Jul 14, 2017, 04:32 PM
I appreciate your trolling, but "all or nothing" thinking it's a trait you actually don't want to have.

jooozek
Jul 14, 2017, 05:50 PM
So this is example of "legit criticism" ?, "shitty decision" , "bad direction" how constructive. The only thing i see you like dramatize.

i mean, did you look at the post i initially linked? it's obvious they are talking in it's context

safe spaces, circle jerks and echo chambers are killing forums nowadays

LancerFate
Jul 15, 2017, 12:32 AM
i mean, did you look at the post i initially linked? it's obvious they are talking in it's context

safe spaces, circle jerks and echo chambers are killing forums nowadays

It's was answer not to your post, there was even quote.