PDA

View Full Version : Sato my a***.

AYY-BEE-CEE
Apr 30, 2003, 05:30 PM
What is this obsession with Sato the mag? It's just some stuffed little fox that's far too common now. So what if it looks pretty, it's just another mag and the obsession with it is quite pathetic IMHO. So, please! Stop, hail something else instead, Savitri the robot puppy perhaps?

Orange_Coconut
Apr 30, 2003, 05:40 PM
Well, Sato may be a common mag, but it's a pretty good one too. It has invincibility for: 1/10 HP, PB Bar Full, and Boss battle. It can also revive you sometimes. Plus the stat-boosts are very easy for Sato. Anyways, you should check for yourself, I think there's a guide in here somewhere.

pixelate
Apr 30, 2003, 06:02 PM
It's cute. It comes in colors that can match any outfit. It has great bonuses. It can have stats that are perfect for Hunters.

Sato is simply amazing.

Cloud17222
Apr 30, 2003, 09:00 PM
Bah, I'll stick with my badass Nidra. It takes a lot to raise these things, ugh, I even had to use *shudder* addition.

Alielle
Apr 30, 2003, 09:04 PM
Satos are cute, but they're everywhere. As with Pikachu, it's gotten to the point where I want to smack the crap out of it every time I see one. There's no denying that its bonuses are great, but as far as special mags go, I prefer the badass-looking Diwari.

KodiaX987
May 1, 2003, 07:22 AM
I think I am the only person in the world to stick to the Varaha mags.

But then, that's on DC! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

GO VARAHA! Ultimate supah-pawaful wings of DOOM!

HotWaterDeath
May 1, 2003, 09:53 AM
"I think I am the only person in the world to stick to the Varaha mags"

I second that notion, but I wish they came in plaid.
Plaidha.

Sham
May 1, 2003, 10:44 PM
If I ever learn to "hack" PSO, I'll make sure to create a code that seeks out all online characters with a Sato equipped, and overwrites their character data into a fat LV3 RAmarl. (And sometime within 24 hours later, the user's GameCube will explode.)

ABDUR101
May 1, 2003, 10:50 PM
On 2003-05-01 05:22, KodiaX987 wrote:
I think I am the only person in the world to stick to the Varaha mags.

But then, that's on DC! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

GO VARAHA! Ultimate supah-pawaful wings of DOOM!

I've had a Varaha since Vers 1 on the DC. My main character still uses one. o_O

raiden999
May 1, 2003, 10:58 PM
I use a good old Diwari and Rati mag.

Guile
May 1, 2003, 11:10 PM
Varaha are my fav mags
Sato sucks!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111

AYY-BEE-CEE
May 2, 2003, 11:05 AM
Thank goodness I'm not the only Sato-hater after all. I thought I would have lots of anime-mad people enraged by my thoughts.

VolOpt2003
May 3, 2003, 09:46 AM
I dont like sato either I like RATI!!!!!!!!

War_Child
May 3, 2003, 09:49 AM
Just say no, to Sato >_>

And DEATH to this damn Kama..

FinalMasterM
May 3, 2003, 10:25 AM
My friend's FOnewearl has a Sato, but I miss my dear old Soniti http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif if anyone has a spare mag sell/soniti, tell me when I start playing again.

Elentari
May 3, 2003, 11:25 AM
*hugs her light pink sato* i still love you... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

Axispoint
May 3, 2003, 12:15 PM
i've always wanted a Nidra...I think those are cute, lol. i don't really care for sato. and i always like my varaha's i had...those were my hucast's main mags on V1.

s3rial_one
May 3, 2003, 03:21 PM
I raise Satos just 'cause people will trade just about anything for 'em.

Personally, I use a Diwari, but some guy's offering me one helluva deal for it, so I may have to fall back on one of my Satos for a while, until I can raise another Diwari (or maybe I'll do a Rati this time... *shrug*).

Foggy_Pete
May 4, 2003, 08:29 PM
im suprised no one has comented on this yet..
how the hell does a savitri look like a puppy

Cloud17222
May 5, 2003, 03:18 PM
I have two Nidra's now, one dark green and one lime green (Lime green rules. Woo.). Greatest. Mag. Ever.

Davka
May 6, 2003, 09:58 AM
I used to think that Satos were just okay but I always wore them on my little force anyway b/c I liked how I could switch colors to get it to match my outfit. I fell madly in love w/ them today though when I saw this orangish red one ^_^. I'm going to get all 18 colors of baby mags and raise 18 little Satos. I'm so excited I can't wait =D. I even made a char. just for mag farming.

kat
May 6, 2003, 11:51 PM
I love my savitri, but I just raised a Sato. And I'm working on one more.

Reason: They're cat mags!

and I have two characters called Kat and Kitten -
they use claws (and daggers) hiss and all that, so the Sato goes with the theme, and they're incredibly cute.

I have to agree that everyone having them is a bit... overdone, but I don't plan to get rid of mine or not make the second one.

Nai_Calus
May 30, 2003, 10:36 PM
Die, Satos. I hate your stat ratios. I'll stick to those sexy Rati. So cute...! ^_^
...Uhm... So what about those Lillies, huh? Don't those things suck?
*sneaks off to spend some quality time with Fluffy*

Dark_Rob
Sep 5, 2003, 02:03 PM
On 2003-05-30 20:36, Ian-KunX wrote:
Die, Satos. I hate your stat ratios. I'll stick to those sexy Rati. So cute...! ^_^
...Uhm... So what about those Lillies, huh? Don't those things suck?
*sneaks off to spend some quality time with Fluffy*

I am working on a light pink Rati. It's one of the random colors - took me all morning to get it - I hope I don't screw up on the mag. lol

Mattoko
Sep 5, 2003, 02:39 PM
I can believe anyone hasn't saifd they like Pushans I love my Pushan

Rudoku
Sep 5, 2003, 02:58 PM
I'm starting to like Rati...never as much as Nidra(I have an elderly one...), but just above that weird "Cocky Elf" Mag (Rukumin?).

_Sinue_
Sep 5, 2003, 03:13 PM
Opa-Opa owns you all.

Honorable Mention:

Kamura
Asperas
Churiel (Da evil Freeze Mag)
Ashivnu
Soniti
Garuda
Rudra
Ushasu (Spiked Shoulder Pads)
Deva
Nidra
Rati
The elusive Elona (v.2 only thru cheating)

And of course, my beloved TAPAS which Sega unfortunately decided to only make a second Evo mag. Looks great on Max stat characters though.

Miller
Sep 5, 2003, 03:16 PM
Aspras and soniti!!!!

xHIGHONLIFEx
Sep 5, 2003, 03:46 PM
Fuck Sato... OHH SOO CUTE!! *takes out Desert Eagle and BAM* nothing better than a dead SATO... Varaha rules...

monkeyfist
Sep 5, 2003, 06:37 PM
i hate satos and ian, im sorry buddy but there are starting to be too many ratis. the diwaris are the dark horses and my favorite. and varaha.

#1 MAG: CHAO!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelofEnders
Sep 5, 2003, 07:15 PM
On 2003-09-05 13:46, xHIGHONLIFEx wrote:
Fuck Sato... OHH SOO CUTE!! *takes out Desert Eagle and BAM* nothing better than a dead SATO... Varaha rules...

And this is why soccer moms think video games make their "precious" children violent.

*Apologizes for going off-topic*

xHIGHONLIFEx
Sep 5, 2003, 10:41 PM
Me, doesn't matter... 18, violence, its okay... but for me promoting violence... bad me...

Nai_Calus
Sep 5, 2003, 11:00 PM
On 2003-09-05 16:37, monkeyfist wrote:
too many ratis.

This is the most ridiculous bit of foolish nonsense I have ever heard.
There can never be -enough- Rati.
*cuddles Fluffy* Such a cutie... ^_^ Rati... ^_^

OniTatsujin
Sep 5, 2003, 11:12 PM
Rati's rule man, i just made a red one..and it..is..so..COOL! HAHAHA! I love it! and i havent even played with it yet! Mwahaha!

Sato's are overatted..but i like my legit black sato..its a nice mag for offliners it saved me a bunch of times, now, just to experiment with Rati, see if it is good..WTF am i talknig about? Rati kicks azz...