PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Legendary Heroes AC Scratch (2017 July 26 - 2017 August 23)

Anduril
Jul 26, 2017, 12:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9FvNfu5.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20170726/)http://i.imgur.com/IRO5gIW.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/)

Well, looks like I'm getting those Earth Guide recolors, and the Hero outfit looks decent enough for me to give it a go.

Also, super weird that this scratch is coming out today instead of on Friday like has been normal with new Episode releases.

ZerotakerZX
Jul 26, 2017, 02:11 AM
FemHero's underwear is really slutty.

SteveCZ
Jul 26, 2017, 02:12 AM
Nothing to get. The wing is nice though.

EDIT:

Wait.. now you say it... I'll get those. I didn't check properly. :^)

ArcaneTechs
Jul 26, 2017, 02:17 AM
its not really lewd enough, least not Smart Wear tier or Adventure

final_attack
Jul 26, 2017, 02:21 AM
Hero based seems nice ... and male EarthGuide recolor too .....
Will have to see it it'll match with my char 1st though.

doomdragon83
Jul 26, 2017, 02:31 AM
Red, blue, black, white, grey; does Sega know of any other color? I can change the outerwear but not the base because reasons.

Tymek
Jul 26, 2017, 02:34 AM
Delightful.

IchijinKali
Jul 26, 2017, 02:38 AM
Red, blue, black, white, grey; does Sega know of any other color? I can change the outerwear but not the base because reasons.

The only time they seem to throw in more colors is when they don't have much coming in the AC so they try to fill it with non-standard colors, i.e. Purple, Pink, and Green(VERY RARELY GREEN).

*edit*
OH MER GERD THE ONLY THING I'M EXCITED FOR
[SPOILER-BOX]https://puu.sh/wTpDY/d1407f7676.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

ralf542
Jul 26, 2017, 03:03 AM
[Ba] [In] are for all characters too if you used the same twice. Would like to know how much more everything will cost.

IchijinKali
Jul 26, 2017, 03:12 AM
Whelp I wasted AC already buying that Material Storage ticket. ALLLLLLLLLLL THAT SPACE AND WE CAN ONLY PUT ITEMS IN THERE THAT ARE RELATED TO COs WE CAN SEND OUR SUPPORT PARTNERS ON.

Can't even put my materials like Pyroxene or Crystals, don't be like me player base T_T

doomdragon83
Jul 26, 2017, 03:20 AM
OH MER GERD THE ONLY THING I'M EXCITED FOR
[SPOILER-BOX]https://puu.sh/wTpDY/d1407f7676.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Did they really put a Magatsu silver key there? Damn Sega must hate the players.

Whelp I wasted AC already buying that Material Storage ticket. ALLLLLLLLLLL THAT SPACE AND WE CAN ONLY PUT ITEMS IN THERE THAT ARE RELATED TO COs WE CAN SEND OUR SUPPORT PARTNERS ON.

Can't even put my materials like Pyroxene or Crystals, don't be like me player base T_T
That sounds a lot worse than I thought it was. Yeah, never was going to touch that and never will.

Tymek
Jul 26, 2017, 03:34 AM
Did they really put a Magatsu silver key there? Damn Sega must hate the players.

Star Gems.

IchijinKali
Jul 26, 2017, 03:40 AM
Star Gems.

Pft 10 SG is NOTHING COMPARED TO THE GLORY OF RAGOL MEMORIES

And the fact you can get 10 SG just from wearing a costume for about 24 hours. BUT MOSTLY THE RAGOL MEMORIES.

IchijinKali
Jul 26, 2017, 05:39 AM
I'M A LIAR REPEAT I'M A LIAR REGARDING MATERIAL STORAGE.

When you can't read Japanese you just assume the worst when its not doing what you want. Here is what I was doing wrong.

I tried to move the items from my basic storage to material storage and vice-versa. THAT DOES NOT WORK AND ISN'T ALLOWED. BECAUSE REASONS

You have to withdraw the item and put it in your Inventory and then deposit the item from there. You also have to withdraw it to your inventory in order to take the item out. YOU CANNOT REPEAT CANNOT EXCHANGE ITEMS BETWEEN DIFFERENT MATERIAL STORAGE AND OTHER STORAGES(storages is a word now).

As for what can go in there? Well there seems to be only one limit. It has to fall under the material tab, a shame too I was hoping to put other forms of currency in there like badges instead of putting them all in Prem Storage. You can even put es items in there as long as they fall under the right tab.

[SPOILER-BOX]https://puu.sh/wTuhg/ec7c892be5.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

LancerFate
Jul 26, 2017, 06:02 AM
Hero cape 25m T_T

Tymek
Jul 26, 2017, 06:05 AM
Everything is overpriced...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 26, 2017, 06:11 AM
Female hero outerwear doesn't react well to large chests.
Heart effector basewear seems like a better match for the female hero outerwear than the basewear it was meant to be used with.
Waiting for the shortcape to go down in price.

Rayden
Jul 26, 2017, 06:43 AM
Regarding the Material Storage: it just seems pointless to me if it's a paid storage. Even if you dump all your items in there, if you're actually playing the game you'll just collect more of them and they'll fill up your regular storage again.

IchijinKali
Jul 26, 2017, 06:50 AM
Regarding the Material Storage: it just seems pointless to me if it's a paid storage. Even if you dump all your items in there, if you're actually playing the game you'll just collect more of them and they'll fill up your regular storage again.

Eh I don't mind it taking all my pyroxene because lets be honest who use pyros these days. I just keep them around in the off chance they finally have a use outside of getting Live weapons.

Vintasticvin
Jul 26, 2017, 07:02 AM
ONLY IN SHIP TWO BABY, YEAH!

Calsetes
Jul 26, 2017, 08:24 AM
Hopefully the Rear Vernier accessory isn't expensive. Kinda like it, and could use it on a few characters.

Vintasticvin
Jul 26, 2017, 10:11 AM
Hopefully the Rear Vernier accessory isn't expensive. Kinda like it, and could use it on a few characters.

Sorry but its going to cost more than a fortune and your characters existences which is why I'm trying to rally ship 2 communities to say no to overpriced tickets in the player market

IchijinKali
Jul 26, 2017, 10:17 AM
Sorry but its going to cost more than a fortune and your characters existences which is why I'm trying to rally ship 2 communities to say no to overpriced tickets in the player market

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA good luck with that. I actually sell lower than anyone else, assuming I used the same criteria you are looking for, and even then someone whispered to me to drop a Kronos Cloak by a mil I was like really? Really? I'm already selling it at 22 mil which was about 3 mil less than anyone and someone STILL asked for cheaper, I still obliged but its the principal of the thing.

Calsetes
Jul 26, 2017, 10:21 AM

Eh, I just need two and I'll be all set. Can't wait to get home and try out the duplicate accessories and all that junk. Maybe I'll throw all my people in A2 Repcas for a week for shits and giggles, as I'm someone stupid enough to have bought not one, not two, but three of those mofos.

Alenoir
Jul 26, 2017, 01:51 PM

See why it still costs an arm and a leg after the 2 ticket thing is because a good chunk of the English community doesn't believe in random boxes/IAP/stuffs like that.

Either get up during Japan time and camp the shop, get the entire English community to spend AC to scratch (fat chance), or start scratching it yourself.

Calsetes
Jul 27, 2017, 07:50 AM

Got two of them. It's one of the Fun Scratch items, so they're dirt cheap.

Hooray me!