PDA

View Full Version : No CF drops/percentage from Deus?

NightfallG
Jul 26, 2017, 05:27 PM
Did they change how CF works? This last Deus I did didn't drop or increase any CF stuff at all and I had several at 100%. I'm certain it was on XH. I used cross-block if that's anything to it.

E: Oh, I did have a crash in another EQ. Maybe that's one of the penalties for being a 'leaver'.

TehCubey
Jul 26, 2017, 09:36 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/20115/

7/27 About the phenomenon that some items do not drop in specific emergency quest

Currently, we have confirmed that there is a phenomenon in which some items are not dropped in an emergency quest, and we are conducting an investigation.

We are very much troubled by everyone until the solution, but please wait for a while until restoration.

Expect a triboost as compensation or something.

NightfallG
Jul 26, 2017, 10:01 PM
I'm relieved it's not an account strike at least. :v

hhhnnnggg
Jul 27, 2017, 05:39 AM
Lol, apparently I wasn't the only that didn't get the drop.

oratank
Jul 27, 2017, 07:44 AM
28 2:00-8:00 jst emergency maintenance for Cf

Calsetes
Jul 27, 2017, 07:49 AM
Kinda happy I didn't stay up late to grab that Yamato EQ that popped right around the time I turn in - while I need the stuff for my CF, I definitely would have been pissed had it not counted anything at all.

ZerotakerZX
Jul 27, 2017, 08:57 AM
I thought EM is to nerf Hero. Oh well

red1228
Jul 27, 2017, 08:59 AM
Plot Twist:
Hero gets nerfed and the CF Sheet progression bug remains. :wacko:

TehCubey
Jul 27, 2017, 10:41 AM

Sega's only comment regarding hero balance is that the EPPR ring gets changed so it won't work with hero tmgs, and they ask us not to abuse it until the change is implemented.

Rest of the class is working as intended, looks like.

ZerotakerZX
Jul 27, 2017, 10:45 AM
Sega's only comment regarding hero balance is that the EPPR ring gets changed so it won't work with hero tmgs, and they ask us not to abuse it until the change is implemented.

Rest of the class is working as intended, looks like.Damn that sega. Soon there be only one played class here.