PDA

View Full Version : Remapping buttons preferably mouse.

DerpyBlakers
Jul 30, 2017, 06:05 AM
So, My mouse has 4 programmable buttons: 2 side buttons, scroll button click and dpi switch. And I can actually remap those to my weapon palette for different PA's on the Logitech gaming software, However when I try to use a custom program to remap my scroll wheel such as Scroll "up" and "down" PSO2 will either recognize it as scroll up or down or changes weapon palette. I tried putting scroll wheel to none, But it still doesn't work. Does that mean im out of luck? Or does the scroll wheel actually have to be programmable in order for it to work? I even remapped the scroll down and up and it works on internet browser but it just won't work for PSO2, and I made sure the program is actually working for everything including PSO2. Basically what im trying to do is, make it where I scroll up and I will switch to a certain PA, same goes for scroll down.

Anduril
Jul 30, 2017, 09:56 AM
So, My mouse has 4 programmable buttons: 2 side buttons, scroll button click and dpi switch. And I can actually remap those to my weapon palette for different PA's on the Logitech gaming software, However when I try to use a custom program to remap my scroll wheel such as Scroll "up" and "down" PSO2 will either recognize it as scroll up or down or changes weapon palette. I tried putting scroll wheel to none, But it still doesn't work. Does that mean im out of luck? Or does the scroll wheel actually have to be programmable in order for it to work? I even remapped the scroll down and up and it works on internet browser but it just won't work for PSO2, and I made sure the program is actually working for everything including PSO2. Basically what im trying to do is, make it where I scroll up and I will switch to a certain PA, same goes for scroll down.

You may need to restart the Logitech software, making sure that you run the .exe as Administrator.

DerpyBlakers
Jul 30, 2017, 11:52 AM
You may need to restart the Logitech software, making sure that you run the .exe as Administrator.

Nah highly doubt it since it still works with my other buttons.

Anduril
Jul 30, 2017, 12:43 PM
Nah highly doubt it since it still works with my other buttons.

Trust me, the same happens with JoyToKey for me. If I run it without being Administrator, it will work with everything except PSO2, and once I run it as Admin, it works fine in PSO2.

DerpyBlakers
Jul 31, 2017, 02:32 AM
HOLY FUCKING SHIt!! IT WORKED, You are a genious!! THANK you!!!! sorry for enthusiam, But i had no idea this wouldve worked!!^^