PDA

View Full Version : The real reason why "Hero" class existed...

KaizoKage
Jul 30, 2017, 08:01 AM

That's right people, we're all sacrificial lambs to SEGA!

Masu
Jul 30, 2017, 08:30 AM
I thought this role was already taken by Fi? :clown:

TehCubey
Jul 30, 2017, 08:33 AM
And yet heroes are alive and well in the game while Maria barely appears anymore. Did she even have a single cutscene in the whole of ep 3?

Nothing of value was lost.

loafhero
Jul 30, 2017, 11:18 AM
Did she even have a single cutscene in the whole of ep 3?

One cutscene where she uses Zeno and Echo as training dummies for her reforged weapon, one cutscene of her lecturing Theo for being such an insecure wuss, one scene where she shuts Casra up from talking any more about Sara's experimentation by throwing a Partizan near his face, and last appeared meeting up with the rest of the Council as they ready to help Player save Matoi.

TehCubey
Jul 30, 2017, 12:06 PM
That's more than I remember. Ep 3 sure was ages ago.

reinforcers
Aug 1, 2017, 10:22 PM
the real reason? i believe there were 2 major reason. first, because sega want to swap the dominance high dps class such as BrHu and else with something else, they tried with Bo and Su before and failed completely. second, they want to remove the mark of below certain amount of dps is leeching which create negativity impact across community. and I think hero is proven quite make the point, most "hate" for hero came from those type of players

ArcaneTechs
Aug 1, 2017, 10:54 PM
the real reason? i believe there were 2 major reason. first, because sega want to swap the dominance high dps class such as BrHu and else with something else, they tried with Bo and Su before and failed completely. second, they want to remove the mark of below certain amount of dps is leeching which create negativity impact across community. and I think hero is proven quite make the point, most "hate" for hero came from those type of players
wishful thinking

running with mpa's the past week, bad players still bad even with HR, this new class barely changes anything for them. and people will eventually go back to what they prefer playing most if they havent dont it already

Cveta
Aug 1, 2017, 11:41 PM
To me SEGA is just want us to spend on making new all-atk gear, and bad player as a hero still better than bad player as older class? At least?

Kondibon
Aug 1, 2017, 11:46 PM

wishful thinking

running with mpa's the past week, bad players still bad even with HR, this new class barely changes anything for them. and people will eventually go back to what they prefer playing most if they havent dont it already

To me SEGA is just want us to spend on making new all-atk gear, and bad player as a hero still better than bad player as older class? At least?

Guys, this entire thread is a joke, what are you all talking about?

reinforcers
Aug 1, 2017, 11:46 PM

indeed. some of the players did bad job, not just on Hero but also on the previous classes as well. for those players it seems doesn't change anything, but on bigger scale more players, especially new one, manage to do high damage output, which means faster quests, even without doing the long time and exhausting meseta on equipment build.

Cveta
Aug 1, 2017, 11:49 PM
Well not really reply on the post itself but the comments above me haha

[Ayumi]
Aug 2, 2017, 01:07 AM
Hero was made because they made a medieval land as the main plot in EP5.
You can't have a medieval-themed world and not have a hero with a sword.

SteveCZ
Aug 2, 2017, 01:14 AM
;3429158']Hero was made because they made a medieval land as the main plot in EP5.

As the thread starter already confirmed, Hero is for us to be sacrificial lamb. EPS 5 is nothing but a disguise for us to be consumed by Maria! :wacko:

[Ayumi]
Aug 2, 2017, 01:24 AM
As the thread starter already confirmed, Hero is for us to be sacrificial lamb. EPS 5 is nothing but a disguise for us to be consumed by Maria! :wacko:

She already has consumed me... as she got the voice I want that I don't recall was ever released.
Or it did and went under my radar.

ZerotakerZX
Aug 2, 2017, 02:09 AM
;3429158']Hero was made because they made a medieval land as the main plot in EP5.

and TMGs

Dragwind
Aug 6, 2017, 11:14 AM
and TMGs
and Talis. Because medieval themed heroes definitely use these. :wacko:

Sirius-91
Aug 6, 2017, 12:16 PM
and Talis. Because medieval themed heroes definitely use these. :wacko:
Just like pirates, like Azanami, use a traditional pirate katana and pirate bow.

Eat your hamburgers Apollo!

yoshiblue
Aug 6, 2017, 12:25 PM
Hero is just us being more blunt with what we do. You don't do an MPA with equals, you do those runs solo and everyone else is a sacrificial battery. Bad MPAs are just you taking low charged batteries with you.

KaizoKage
Aug 6, 2017, 10:15 PM
Oh no...What have I done....