PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 8/7 Balance Tweak and 8/9 new Buster Quest weapon potentional

Sizustar
Aug 7, 2017, 09:23 AM
Source for 8/7 Balance tweak
http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/i_measures_20170807/

- Fix the problem of Energy Blast and step, by adding a "delay" before you can do Energy Blast and step to prevent Energy Blast JC
- Fix the problem of Hero normal jump slash and able to slash again repeatedly - Add in a delay in the first stage after attack before able to jump again
- Fix the problem of Quick casting with Tech weapon by jumping(Same as Hero jump slash) They know of this before Episode 5, but fixed it with Hero fix - Add in a delay, so if you cast tech while jumping, you can't jump instantly to cast again.

Source on 8/9 weapon Potentional is from http://excellency-pso2life.blog.jp/

イヴリダ serie from Collectoin File
Potentional
死鬥奮迅(ALl beside Summoner wand) - Damage Boost 6/7/8% and PP recovery from enemy dead around player(1/2/3)
死鬥操演(Summonder wand/stick) - Recover PP from enemy defeat/dead around player

クリシス(Require the previous weapon and 60 クリシスブースター from Buster quest)
死鬥奮迅・堅守(All beside Summoner) -Damage Boost 6/7/8% and PP recovery from enemy dead around player(1/2/3) - Damage Increased by 12% During Defense Phase of Buster Quest
死鬥操演・堅守(Require the previous weapon and 60 クリシスブースター from Buster quest) Recover PP from enemy defeat/dead around player
Damage Increased by 3% During Defense Phase of Buster Quest

デモニア(14* drop from Grade 3 or higher in Buster Quest)
英雄的凱歌(Sword/Tmg/Tali) - Damage Boost 8/10/12% and Hero Gear raise speed increased (150/170/200%)

イヴリダ防具(Defense gear)
R/S/T-atk 25
HP 60
PP 10
R/S/T resist 3
Fire/Dark resist 2

final_attack
Aug 7, 2017, 09:41 AM
Oh, Units doesn't have upgraded version? :o

LancerFate
Aug 7, 2017, 09:43 AM
Hm interesting upgraded weapon is 20%+ dmg during Defense Phase, so first weapon to aim is sword for mobbing, as for units austere ftw, but i actually wait for some new one so it will be worth changing, is there no upgraded version for units ?

Poyonche
Aug 7, 2017, 10:39 AM
Sweet ! New 14* that we will never see !

LancerFate
Aug 7, 2017, 10:44 AM

Same was with 12* i remember my first Force character and i was dreaming of Psychowand now what ?, Eternal Psycho Drive rises but the time will come xD

Sizustar
Aug 7, 2017, 10:47 AM

The rate of drop of the Buster 14* is even rare then current 14*

LancerFate
Aug 7, 2017, 10:50 AM
The rate of drop of the Buster 14* is even rare then current 14*

Well since it's not scheduled EQ, and i sure a lot players will farm it Hero meta is here, fair enough.

Tymek
Aug 7, 2017, 10:50 AM
How did that jump slash trick work?

Sizustar
Aug 7, 2017, 10:51 AM
How did that jump slash trick work?

Same as the Quick cast Ilbarta that was popular awhile ago(Getting fixed too)
Or the step cancel

Poyonche
Aug 7, 2017, 10:53 AM
I didn't even know that it was a thing.

LancerFate
Aug 7, 2017, 10:56 AM
Basically it's simple animation cancel like was with triple step dash etc.

Tymek
Aug 7, 2017, 11:00 AM
Same as the Quick cast Ilbarta that was popular awhile ago(Getting fixed too)
Or the step cancel

So it'll be something like this, but for a long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZfPHDfynmM

How are they doing it so quickly?!

Sizustar
Aug 7, 2017, 11:02 AM

Photons

LancerFate
Aug 7, 2017, 11:04 AM
What if energy of evil flowers ? SEGA will get rid of it soon enough !

[Ayumi]
Aug 7, 2017, 11:49 AM
Source for 8/7 Balance tweak
http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/i_measures_20170807/

- Fix the problem of Energy Blast and step, by adding a "delay" before you can do Energy Blast and step to prevent Energy Blast JC
- Fix the problem of Hero normal jump slash and able to slash again repeatedly - Add in a delay in the first stage after attack before able to jump again
- Fix the problem of Quick casting with Tech weapon by jumping(Same as Hero jump slash) They know of this before Episode 5, but fixed it with Hero fix - Add in a delay, so if you cast tech while jumping, you can't jump instantly to cast again.

Source on 8/9 weapon Potentional is from http://excellency-pso2life.blog.jp/

イヴリダ serie from Collectoin File
Potentional
死鬥奮迅(ALl beside Summoner wand) - Damage Boost 6/7/8% and PP recovery from enemy dead around player(1/2/3)
死鬥操演(Summonder wand/stick) - Recover PP from enemy defeat/dead around player

クリシス(Require the previous weapon and 60 クリシスブースター from Buster quest)
死鬥奮迅・堅守(All beside Summoner) -Damage Boost 6/7/8% and PP recovery from enemy dead around player(1/2/3) - Damage Increased by 12% During Defense Phase of Buster Quest
死鬥操演・堅守(Require the previous weapon and 60 クリシスブースター from Buster quest) Recover PP from enemy defeat/dead around player
Damage Increased by 3% During Defense Phase of Buster Quest

デモニア(14* drop from Grade 3 or higher in Buster Quest)
英雄的凱歌(Sword/Tmg/Tali) - Damage Boost 8/10/12% and Hero Gear raise speed increased (150/170/200%)

イヴリダ防具(Defense gear)
R/S/T-atk 25
HP 60
PP 10
R/S/T resist 3
Fire/Dark resist 2

So the only thing I care for are the 14*s that I will never get.
Well. there goes me caring for Buster Quests as from what I saw of it in the other topic, it looked boring.

Lyrise
Aug 7, 2017, 12:09 PM

Photons

All kidding aside, you do it that quickly with macros. It's stupidly hard to do it consistently with human hands.

ZerotakerZX
Aug 7, 2017, 12:16 PM
So weapons from buster quests gonna be mainly useful on buster quest? wicked

Xaelouse
Aug 7, 2017, 12:40 PM
None of that stuff seems good besides 14*s most people won't ever see
Defense phases are only half the quest too, won't even see the 13*s reach full boost that often even in the quest they're designed for

Cyber Meteor
Aug 7, 2017, 12:43 PM
The BQ CF files will last until 3/21/2018 so that probably means SEGA expect Buster Quest to be the main thing until that xD, well they're bringing Shironia AQ soon after so we'll probably get Facility and Kuron in the meantime. We can't be sure about tokyo and Las Vegas, especially the last field as there are 3 specific maps only with day/night variation, so can't tell if they'll bother reworking the areas to be more AQ-like

Altiea
Aug 7, 2017, 12:49 PM
Eh... Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think I'll be gunning for Cleasis weapons on my Hero. I feel like I'll be playing Buster Quest a lot anyway because I want to try doing organized Buster Quest runs with my team (the Team I'm in is pretty casual, so we almost never do organized MPAs).

Plus, I actually like Buster Quest, going by previews only.

loafhero
Aug 7, 2017, 01:00 PM
Guess I can always just stick to my Qliphads then.

LancerFate
Aug 7, 2017, 01:43 PM
Eh... Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think I'll be gunning for Cleasis weapons on my Hero. I feel like I'll be playing Buster Quest a lot anyway because I want to try doing organized Buster Quest runs with my team (the Team I'm in is pretty casual, so we almost never do organized MPAs).

Plus, I actually like Buster Quest, going by previews only.

If castle light weak and a lot mobs fire weak during Defense Phase, so having light weapons for Attack Phase and fire Cleasis for Defense Phase is good choice, anyway i also going for Cleasis sure they will be useful.

Tymek
Aug 7, 2017, 01:58 PM
If castle light weak and a lot mobs fire weak during Defense Phase, so having light weapons for Attack Phase and fire Cleasis for Defense Phase is good choice, anyway i also going for Cleasis sure they will be useful.

Hooray for Fornis Diene!

LancerFate
Aug 7, 2017, 02:10 PM
Hooray for Fornis Diene!

NOOO... Astra Separ FTW !

EDIT: Also curious about Cleasis SAF

Shadowstarkirby
Aug 7, 2017, 05:47 PM

I don't understand, what exactly does this mean?

Sizustar
Aug 7, 2017, 05:50 PM

Preventing JC basicly

Masu
Aug 7, 2017, 06:10 PM
Can anyone explain why they're introducing new AQ...now? Also lol at 'there is some low chance for chandra stones to drop'. Mmmmk thanks sega you're too kind :chuck-ball: I stick with XH Kuron FF in this case, at least I know I would get some each time :sleep:

Shadowstarkirby
Aug 7, 2017, 06:22 PM
Preventing JC basicly

JC stands for Jump Cancel, right? I think that's what's tripping me up here, cause I'm here thinking that you mean Just Counter and people are like doing counter attacks with super charged Aura Blasts or something. Is there any video demonstrations of this in action like the Sword Normal cancels? :-?

Great Pan
Aug 7, 2017, 06:48 PM
Alma "Hero is a bad civilization! BAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Lyrise
Aug 7, 2017, 07:13 PM
Preventing JC basicly

JC stands for Jump Cancel, right? I think that's what's tripping me up here, cause I'm here thinking that you mean Just Counter and people are like doing counter attacks with super charged Aura Blasts or something. Is there any video demonstrations of this in action like the Sword Normal cancels? :-?

Actually it's to stop a bug that occurs when you cancel aurablast with a step - alternating between the 2 can cause your movement speed to go much faster than normally expected. It's not as fast as just using Moment Trick cancelling, which is why you don't hear about it as much if at all, but it does cost 0PP to do so, so there is some use, just not a lot.

TehCubey
Aug 7, 2017, 07:14 PM
Alma "Hero is a bad civilization! BAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Underrated post.

Altiea
Aug 7, 2017, 10:15 PM
Can anyone explain why they're introducing new AQ...now? Also lol at 'there is some low chance for chandra stones to drop'. Mmmmk thanks sega you're too kind :chuck-ball: I stick with XH Kuron FF in this case, at least I know I would get some each time :sleep:

They're prepping for an upcoming event called ARKS Boost Road, which is centered solely on Advance Quests.

XykeVayaris
Aug 7, 2017, 10:24 PM
Those 14* aren't a 3-in-1 weapon are they?

Altiea
Aug 7, 2017, 10:27 PM
Those 14* aren't a 3-in-1 weapon are they?

No, they're three different weapons.

SteveCZ
Aug 7, 2017, 10:43 PM
What's the special ability factor for the 13*?

ZerotakerZX
Aug 7, 2017, 11:40 PM
What's the special ability factor for the 13*?

who knows? probably something as uncool.

SteveCZ
Aug 7, 2017, 11:49 PM
who knows? probably something as uncool.

Who knows, React VI.. :lol:

oratank
Aug 8, 2017, 12:28 AM
may be all resist 3

Sizustar
Aug 8, 2017, 01:51 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGoZq72UwAIn_fF.jpg

Damage boost 10%
HERO Counter +12% more damage

ZerotakerZX
Aug 8, 2017, 02:25 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGoZq72UwAIn_fF.jpg
for those who thought hero isn't op enough.

[Ayumi]
Aug 8, 2017, 03:31 AM

I'm one!
I can't one shot anything in XH. It needs a fucking buff.

blkbox11
Aug 8, 2017, 03:52 AM

Depending on the base damage, those who are good with countering might have fun with it.

Most people I've seen playing Hero prefer to stay well out of the way of attacks. In that case, Hero counter doesn't trigger - so Qliph, Fornis and so on are still easier to use.

Suplin
Aug 8, 2017, 04:24 AM
Assuming the pp restore part has same radius and behaviour as killing bonus this seems like a blowout for SU,at least it looks kinda nice i guess

milranduil
Aug 8, 2017, 04:51 AM
;3430052']I'm one!
I can't one shot anything in XH. It needs a fucking buff.

click my YT in sig. you'll see hero is doing a-okay.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2017, 04:54 AM
Could hope these 13s have ether factor as their special ability factor at +35. Not burning meseta and cubes on doing it the old fashioned way, which means I'm using modulator factor instead.

Also, I REALLY freaking hope elegant boosts are put in normal scratch rotations real soon.
9mil elegant tech is fine.
13mil elegant shoot is okay.
40mil elegant power is not freaking cool.

Sizustar
Aug 8, 2017, 05:00 AM

It depends on how the 12* from counter is done, if it's multiplied or added to the 10% base damage

milranduil
Aug 8, 2017, 05:02 AM
It depends on how the 12* from counter is done, if it's multiplied or added to the 10% base damage

32% vs 30%. i don't think it matters those counters will do damage

hhhnnnggg
Aug 8, 2017, 05:46 AM
click my YT in sig. you'll see hero is doing a-okay.
Is sword so op that it's better to spam it rather than switching to Talis and tmg for the gear boost? Or were you just lazy?

And I heard max Hero dps is Vapor Bullet > Vapor Bullet > 3rd sword normal > stage 1 charged Aura shot. Or is the Aura shot not needed?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2017, 06:16 AM
Is sword so op that it's better to spam it rather than switching to Talis and tmg for the gear boost? Or were you just lazy?

And I heard max Hero dps is Vapor Bullet > Vapor Bullet > 3rd sword normal > stage 1 charged Aura shot. Or is the Aura shot not needed?

Not for dps, but it does give 10 PP, does the damage of a step attack, and your sequence already went back to step 1 after the 3rd normal attack swing, so you may as well use it then if you're going to use it at all.

You still want to switch to a talis once in a while to build gear, but yeah sword is really good in so many ways at once.

milranduil
Aug 8, 2017, 08:07 AM

you didn't watch anything i guess :wacko: yes talis is good for gear boost. watch the ep4 run.

Sizustar
Aug 8, 2017, 06:52 PM

https://twitter.com/HF_Angel_Addict/status/890920925519986688

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 8, 2017, 09:23 PM
https://twitter.com/HF_Angel_Addict/status/890920925519986688

http://i.imgur.com/gln9K9C.gif

Superia
Aug 8, 2017, 10:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gln9K9C.gif

https://youtu.be/DErnSI3oeR0?t=48s

Odd, it reminded me of that too.

ZerotakerZX
Aug 9, 2017, 04:00 AM
So BQ in a nutshell is repeat main match till you reach your limit until you eventually could participate in advance match?

Altiea
Aug 9, 2017, 04:06 AM
So BQ in a nutshell is repeat main match till you reach your limit until you eventually could participate in advance match?

More like "cycle Main Match, then go play Free Match, then go play more Main Match, then wait until tomorrow, then repeat until you can do Advance".

ZerotakerZX
Aug 9, 2017, 04:13 AM
More like "cycle Main Match, then go play Free Match, then go play more Main Match, then wait until tomorrow, then repeat until you can do Advance".

Does free match gain you some grade?

FantasyHeaven
Aug 9, 2017, 04:30 AM
I'm not really feeling it

red1228
Aug 9, 2017, 04:50 AM
Ran two Main Matches. Collection File only raised for the first run. Second run saw no CF increase, despite a Rank Up. Am I missing something?

Saffran
Aug 9, 2017, 05:04 AM
32% vs 30%. i don't think it matters those counters will do damage

That's not the point. The "Hero only" latent could be replacing the "regular" latent altogether.
I will admit though, it doesn't make much sense. Then again, in PSO2, nothing makes much sense...

Altiea
Aug 9, 2017, 05:18 AM
Does free match gain you some grade?

One round of Free Match restores one play point, up to three per day.

ZerotakerZX
Aug 9, 2017, 05:23 AM
One round of Free Match restores one play point, up to three per day.Sega is trully devious

Batty
Aug 9, 2017, 11:35 AM
there is no limit to the amount of points you can restore with free match, only that you cannot have more than 3 at the time

Serinah
Aug 9, 2017, 07:37 PM
So it seems like the special ability factors of the Evleda weapons are Sentence Alma/Tiro/Magia: 20 atk + 20 hp + 3pp.
No clue yet whether Cleasis would keep the same SAF, but I think that's likely to be the case.

hhhnnnggg
Aug 11, 2017, 05:18 AM
you didn't watch anything i guess :wacko: yes talis is good for gear boost. watch the ep4 run.
I watched most of it and 3/4 of the time you used sword.

ralf542
Aug 11, 2017, 06:06 AM
Sentence Alma
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DG3MeSIV0AAtI4J.jpg