PDA

View Full Version : Ragol Memories

PriestBelmondo
Aug 7, 2017, 09:00 PM
How much time do i have to purchase AC scratches to receive ragol memories? When will the bonus go away

[Ayumi]
Aug 7, 2017, 09:05 PM
depends on the scratch I think.
The 2 current ones don't give any Ragol memories.
Also this should've been asked in the quick questions topic.

hhhnnnggg
Aug 8, 2017, 05:49 AM
AFAIK there is currently no way to get Memories. You can only hope Sega has another campaign or adds them to the AC shop.

Calsetes
Aug 8, 2017, 08:26 AM
I could swear one of the 500 AC scratches gives out a Ragol Memory for the first two pulls you do from it.

IchijinKali
Aug 8, 2017, 09:39 AM
How much time do i have to purchase AC scratches to receive ragol memories? When will the bonus go away

You have til the 23rd of August maint to get that Ragol Memory.

After that who knows when, took me about a year to get 5 for a RAmarl outfit after RAcast and FOmar.

HOWEVER if you ever visit Japan well you might want to take advantage of those internet cafes as much as possible, hint hint wink wink nudge nudge.
[SPOILER-BOX]https://puu.sh/x4ObF/f1ac1c2bc1.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Calsetes
Aug 8, 2017, 09:45 AM
Well, next time I win the lotto and plan my ultimate Japan trip, including staying in the Gundam Suite at that one hotel, I'll bookmark several days of just logging into PSO2 at net cafes so I can nab me some Memories.

Honestly just really, really want the HUcaseal outfit for my one character since it looks like a flightsuit for her. Would look cool when using it for the Yamato EQ.