PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Buster quest and leveling

Manakura
Aug 11, 2017, 07:52 AM
So I've just recently come back from a pretty long break and seeing the new hero class made me want to get my force up to level 75 to unlock it. After researching for a decent while as to what would be to the best way to level my force up I came up with a lot of different search results from people saying things such as collect the bonus keys from dailies and do advanced quests since they always have an EXP boost active.

Now whilst this is all good and fine and collecting your daily bonus keys is a definite should-do, it seems as of late advanced quests aren't all that active when trying to find groups. After a little bit of despair and thinking the only way to level my force class up would be to complete quests and then turn them in, I took a break to try out the new buster quests that had released only to find that the minimum requirement is level 10?! :-o Not only that but your HP and damage seem to scale with the grade of the main missions so being level 40 against level 75 enemies doesn't seem to have much of a downside other than gear.

What I'm trying to get across here is that I've gone from level 25 to 47 in just a few hours of running buster quests so I was hoping so hear a little of everyone else's opinion on this? Does this seem like a pretty viable leveling method or is there a more efficient one out there that I'm missing?

Cadfael
Aug 11, 2017, 08:19 AM
It's unusual for Sega to have quests without some sort of penalty for being too low (or high) leveled, but perhaps they realized that people would need a way to quickly level up three classes to 75. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any other quest where you can consistently level up 20 times in a few hours, but other people might.

Manakura
Aug 11, 2017, 08:30 AM
It's unusual for Sega to have quests without some sort of penalty for being too low (or high) leveled, but perhaps they realized that people would need a way to quickly level up three classes to 75. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any other quest where you can consistently level up 20 times in a few hours, but other people might.

That was basically my thinking, though I guess if there was one downside it's that the EXP is consistent, it doesn't get higher as you level up only as the grades become higher. So after a certain threshold the leveling slows down considerably, but even so, as for leveling from level 10 at least until you get up to super-hard difficulty quests for EQ's it feels as though this is the absolute best way. As such I'm debating leveling up all of my classes to at least 50+ using this method.

ralf542
Aug 11, 2017, 10:11 AM
You are a bit late but it was possible to level from 25 to 47 in like 30min and reach 75 in 4-5 hours(solo) in EP 1-4 LQ. But now that it's gone the the best exp is +50 risk VHAQ exit burst

Manakura
Aug 11, 2017, 10:47 AM
You are a bit late but it was possible to level from 25 to 47 in like 30min and reach 75 in 4-5 hours(solo) in EP 1-4 LQ. But now that it's gone the the best exp is +50 risk VHAQ exit burst

Seems like I missed one of the best deals going...Oh well always look on the bright side, at least this way I can be completing my weapon sheets as I level up my classes so that I may be able to get at least 1 + hero to level 80!