or dont know what they are doing

like rather killing mobs than destroy laser turret or stupidly set a weapons

oratank
Aug 16, 2017, 04:25 AM
next time check mpa lv before commit a suicide mission

DRAGONxNOGARD
Aug 16, 2017, 04:27 AM
next time check mpa lv before commit a suicide mission

i ran once with full of heroes lv 70 - 80 still we lose during final assault to devil castle his laser destroyed 1 remain tower where tower had like 1% hp

oratank
Aug 16, 2017, 04:32 AM
may be transfer to other ship is a better idea lol

Kondibon
Aug 16, 2017, 04:35 AM
Why don't you carry it?

DRAGONxNOGARD
Aug 16, 2017, 04:40 AM
Why don't you carry it?

1. im not a hero
2. im not lv 80
3. dont have a endgame gear

Tymek
Aug 16, 2017, 04:57 AM
I...I think you should change your forum title for the time being.

SteveCZ
Aug 16, 2017, 05:00 AM
Try expert matching

DRAGONxNOGARD
Aug 16, 2017, 05:05 AM
I...I think you should change your forum title for the time being.
yes to ´´noob´´

Try expert matching

x2 (expert match) have locked

ralf542
Aug 16, 2017, 05:18 AM
How... in the hell did that happen...?

i dont know maybe everyone was lv 40 - 60

If you think that this is the problem then why don't you level up more?

DRAGONxNOGARD
Aug 16, 2017, 05:22 AM
If you think that this is the problem then why don't you level up more?

becouse i leveling now just on buster quest just dont have luck keep a grade 3 ... this is a only grade where i can lvl each 3 matches and im lv 60

final_attack
Aug 16, 2017, 05:49 AM
Rather than level, I'd go for better equipments.

Current weapon, grind level, and ele amount?
I thought current CF can be completed from grade 1 / 2 of main matches due to Lv1+ mobs requirement.

Using Hero atm or still in the middle of unlocking the class?

I'm not sure 1 person can carry the mpa tho, since the area's quite large, and if laser towers appearing while your tower is under attack too, it's a bit too much.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Aug 16, 2017, 05:53 AM
Rather than level, I'd go for better equipments.

Current weapon, grind level, and ele amount?
I thought current CF can be completed from grade 1 / 2 of main matches due to Lv1+ mobs requirement.

Using Hero atm or still in the middle of unlocking the class?

I'm not sure 1 person can carry the mpa tho, since the area's quite large, and if laser towers appearing while your tower is under attack too, it's a bit too much.

well my current armor is double +10 and weapon nox wand +35

and i farming in BQ becouse i want unlock a hero class

full lv 75 - 80 party will be great guess

Kinaya
Aug 16, 2017, 06:56 AM
hahahahahahahahahaha good one

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 16, 2017, 07:02 AM
I find it hard to believe that you managed to run into so many MPAs where you don't have at least 4 decent people in there SOMEWHERE.

Just set towers to balance/defense, kill orc bombers first on buster phase, stun minoutars, kill stuff... it's easy.

ashley50
Aug 16, 2017, 07:22 AM
Maybe you should stick to Free Match.

Though I do wonder how you play.

Moffen
Aug 16, 2017, 07:44 AM
Have you thought that possibly you might be the problem there

MyNameIsHawk
Aug 16, 2017, 08:27 AM
you know, there no need to have end-game gear to complete well some runs, perhaps the MPA was in dissarray having the 8 people rushing from tower to tower to kill mobs instead defend their respective towers?

have you trought how use the telepipe cannon when the second attack phase start? you can practice it on free match so you can jump straight to the tower, it save time a lot

unless you know you can kill in 1 hit you should not be on the front line or too affar from the tower, unless a demon tower spawn and you are in the vecinity, you don´t know when a flower spawn, a bomb land on the tower or a bunch of missiles goint to a tower

ArcaneTechs
Aug 16, 2017, 10:22 AM
Why don't you carry it?
its honestly depressing when im waiting on 7 ppl on left side to catch up and pretty much controlling right side with maybe one other person.

i am tired of carrying poorly geared ppl let alone +10 Iva series

also Dragon no one is gonna carry you, step your game up is all you can do

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 16, 2017, 10:41 AM
if you are on ship 7 I might..

Alenoir
Aug 16, 2017, 11:17 AM
Learn how to tower defense. It pretty much teaches you what you need to know for a successful buster run or 10.

That and unlock expert as soon as possible if you really want to be carried.

Oh, forgot to mention, you can't expect people of higher rank to carry you. You can't get matched with them, and if you party with them you guys are getting kicked to free match. Oh apparently you just get matched based on the member with the lowest rank, and the members with higher rank than the lowest ranked member would be running the quest as a free match instead of a main match.

Great Pan
Aug 16, 2017, 06:49 PM
It's simple, TC sucks baws. Nothing more.

Go back to EQs and leech someone else.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 17, 2017, 02:54 AM
It's simple, TC sucks bawls. Nothing more.

Go back to EQs and leech someone else.

TC = thread creator? I'm used to OP (original poster).

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2017, 03:03 AM
its honestly depressing when im waiting on 7 ppl on left side to catch up and pretty much controlling right side with maybe one other person.That's the point though. in an 8 man MPA you're split into groups of 2 at each tower. Only 1-2 people are even expected to be there. The bad players are the ones who go all the way to the other side of the map every time a golem spawns. You can destroy laser towers with photon punishers.

My point about carrying it though, was that only 1 tower needs to survive. If Dragon is REALLY consistently getting groups that bad then he can just focus on defending a single tower, it's what I do if I see a run going badly. Winning with 1/4 towers is better than failing.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 17, 2017, 03:15 AM
My point about carrying it though, was that only 1 tower needs to survive. If Dragon is REALLY consistently getting groups that bad then he can just focus on defending a single tower, it's what I do if I see a run going badly. Winning with 1/4 towers is better than failing.

That honestly should be a learned habit from TD1, and 2; pick a side and handle your business there.

You do bring up a good point though; since the OP is losing because ALL towers get wrecked (and losing THAT much), he IS failing just as hard as the people around him. Normally, I wouldn't condemn one person for failing a tower defense game, but when you put it that way...

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2017, 03:24 AM
That honestly should be a learned habit from TD1, and 2; pick a side and handle your business there.

You do bring up a good point though; since the OP is losing because ALL towers get wrecked (and losing THAT much), he IS failing just as hard as the people around him. Normally, I wouldn't condemn one person for failing a tower defense game, but when you put it that way...Honestly, it depends on if the same number of mobs spawn with less towers like in TD. If mobs for other towers keep spawning and going to the last one, I could see that being a problem.

Funny anecdote though: One time I had a run so bad that we almost lost the orange tower on the first wave, not just the first defense phase, the first WAVE. I ended up keeping it alive at like 10% hp longer than it took for it to get that low. :/ If I of all people can do that, then someone defending a tower from the start should be fine.

EDIT: Then again, he doesn't have hero, so eh...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 17, 2017, 03:42 AM
Honestly, it depends on if the same number of mobs spawn with less towers like in TD. If mobs for other towers keep spawning and going to the last one, I could see that being a problem.

Funny anecdote though: One time I had a run so bad that we almost lost the orange tower on the first wave, not just the first defense phase, the first WAVE. I ended up keeping it alive at like 10% hp longer than it took for it to get that low. :/ If I of all people can do that, then someone defending a tower from the start should be fine.

EDIT: Then again, he doesn't have hero, so eh...

Pretty sure other classes aren't suddenly useless at everything, even Fo.
I'm pretty sure I could still put in work using Br myself. I just don't play Br anymore. Not because I'm spoiled by how strong Hr is. Br is just stale as hell.

SteveCZ
Aug 17, 2017, 03:50 AM
i ran once with full of heroes lv 70 - 80 still we lose during final assault to devil castle his laser destroyed 1 remain tower where tower had like 1% hp

I didn't read this though, mpa full of heroes 70 - 80, main match grade 3, and lose?

Even without you being present, the mpa should've won without even thinking. Even if they have silly gears. I don't know what to say really.

I declare this is ship problem! TIME TO MOVE! ;-)

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2017, 04:04 AM
I didn't read this though, mpa full of heroes 70 - 80, main match grade 3, and lose?

Even without you being present, the mpa should've won without even thinking. Even if they have silly gears. I don't know what to say really.

I declare this is ship problem! TIME TO MOVE! ;-)They never said it was full of heroes. It probably wasn't. I've been doing grade 3 runs without expert matching on, just to see what it's like, and there's barely any heroes there now.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 17, 2017, 04:17 AM
They never said it was full of heroes. It probably wasn't. I've been doing grade 3 runs without expert matching on, just to see what it's like, and there's barely any heroes there now.

So... what is it like playing with the filthy unwashed masses who are unworthy of the privilege and honor of being a hero?
Oh my, do they actually NEED to use PAs to kill things?
Such... barbarism, I think I'm going to faint...
https://media.giphy.com/media/Z5ULYTFVaL2Ok/giphy.gif

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2017, 04:26 AM
So... what is it like playing with the filthy unwashed masses who are unworthy of the privilege and honor of being a hero?
Oh my, do they actually NEED to use PAs to kill things?
Such... barbarism, I think I'm going to faint...
https://media.giphy.com/media/Z5ULYTFVaL2Ok/giphy.gifIt's actually fine when they aren't trying to run all over the map. I was just pointing it out because of what SteveCZ said.

Also I doubt level 80 Heroes would be doing G3 and not G3+.

Gaylar
Aug 17, 2017, 04:40 AM

I declare this is ship problem! TIME TO MOVE! ;-)

From the things I've seen in doing non-expert matched runs every off and on with teammates, being a Hero doesn't necessarily help someone when they do things like attack golems in the stomach/back rather than busting their arms then hitting the head, try to cover the entire map with about half the MPA and leave one side almost completely undefended, or simply sit at a tower the whole time then die when mobs start charging/throwing shit at it.

Hell just the other day I managed to fail a Grade 3 run against the rare castle, we had lost one tower because of people running about early on. On the 2nd defense phase a Gu and I went to go handle the lasers, the majority of the MPA somehow got wiped around a singular tower, and by the time the two of us got back it was just too late. There were 5 heroes in that run other than myself. I was in complete disbelief.

And like others have said, I'm also seeing less of them overall as well.

SteveCZ
Aug 17, 2017, 05:14 AM
Hell just the other day I managed to fail a Grade 3 run against the rare castle, we had lost one tower because of people running about early on. On the 2nd defense phase a Gu and I went to go handle the lasers, the majority of the MPA somehow got wiped around a singular tower, and by the time the two of us got back it was just too late. There were 5 heroes in that run other than myself. I was in complete disbelief.

And this is in non-expert match? I can't say much myself though I never went into non-expert one (cause I barely find anyone when I tried it), so I guess it's really that bad huh? I do admit there are some situations where we can't be mr-all-hero for everything during buster. At least 2 heroes are at least needed/enough to control the situation. So I just assume heroes with lv 70 - 80 and silly gears should handle it without even thinking. But apparently maybe I'm wrong. :-o

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 17, 2017, 05:26 AM
At least 2 heroes are at least needed/enough to control the situation. So I just assume heroes with lv 70 - 80 and silly gears should handle it without even thinking. But apparently maybe I'm wrong. :-o

I just really hate the idea that Heroes are "needed" to accomplish anything as if it's a crutch.

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 17, 2017, 05:29 AM
not sure about your ship number but we clear out good everytime on ship 7 .. I have been clearing alot of them

as in we have so many wins.. I can't even keep track lol

That said just move over to ship 7 and you will see a big difference

SteveCZ
Aug 17, 2017, 05:51 AM
I just really hate the idea that Heroes are "needed" to accomplish anything as if it's a crutch.

The way to see it is not Heroes are "needed' to accomplish anything, but hero class barely has down time that they can be pretty much anywhere while still able to clean things up without even thinking that much. Let's just remove the "needed" and leave "enough" at the statement to make it less complicated then.

final_attack
Aug 17, 2017, 06:13 AM
Still, I do wonder what happened with that many fails. Are there happened to have so many afk players (I did saw afk-er sometimes (just 1 per run), or non-full-grind-20-ele-weapons even on 3+) ._. ?

From my runs on Grade 3 / 3+ (no expert matching so far, since when I tried Expert matching before, usually no one is playing, so I gave up ..... until I completed 6 IvridaTmg with SG reset on 1st week) ....... Grade 3 runs after random 630 once the quest start (my connection didn't have any disconnection, and no rto either) .... doesn't seems that bad tho (only 1 fail so far, at G3 before I ever entered G3+), with some worse run being 20%-ish clear once or twice.

@OP
Might want to go where no one is going to at least increase the chance of succeed (normal pug usually went to where enemy spawn the most so they can kill the most and be the hero, right? :wacko: ) ..... At least some smaller mobs can be zondeeled, so, even Te should be able to kill because Wand explosion is powerful when attacking zondeel'ed smaller mobs(?).

Don't forget to activate reject barrier too, so at least that'll hold the mobs so the group [SPOILER]of "hero" can reach the mobs in time from another side of the map (then go to another side once they arrived, since it's a barren wasteland :wacko: )

If all else fails, might want to go with friends / teammates :wacko: ...... some people I know just do Buster Quest with friends / teammates only .....

Well, maybe going with 3 friends on pug wouldn't be so bad.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

SteveCZ
Aug 17, 2017, 07:49 AM
They never said it was full of heroes. It probably wasn't. I've been doing grade 3 runs without expert matching on, just to see what it's like, and there's barely any heroes there now.

I've quoted the op's words, please check my post again.

Kondibon
Aug 17, 2017, 07:57 AM
I've quoted the op's words, please check my post again.
http://i.imgur.com/gPOMIjo.jpg

TakemiShinnosuke
Aug 17, 2017, 08:43 AM
"They never said it was full of heroes. It probably wasn't. I've been doing grade 3 runs without expert matching on, just to see what it's like, and there's barely any heroes there now."

Which ship.. mine still has alot of heroes on ship 7

Alenoir
Aug 17, 2017, 11:09 AM
It's actually fine when they aren't trying to run all over the map. I was just pointing it out because of what SteveCZ said.

Also I doubt level 80 Heroes would be doing G3 and not G3+.

A disconnect is -300 points.

So yeah, I need to run a few G3 to get back to +.

Lyrise
Aug 17, 2017, 11:44 AM
A disconnect is -300 points.

So yeah, I need to run a few G3 to get back to +.

And that's only if you disconnect. Straight up accepting the loss is like -100 give or take a few extra points. (I've suffered one loss before and it was to the tune of -112)

Ragequitters beware. (not saying you did, Everyone's encountered the most power enemy at one point or another, the dreaded 630).

DRAGONxNOGARD
Aug 18, 2017, 02:53 AM
well im lv 70 just 5 levels and my t-atk class will be done for unlocking a hero

bouncer is what atk

and there is no tittle reach cap of BP? SG is never enough

EDIT: it will be my 1st char on lv 75 ... waited years for perm exp quest where dont need search party manualy like in AQ

Vatallus
Aug 18, 2017, 03:10 AM
I don't use expert matching and I've never lost a match in BQ yet... came close once. Probably helps not being on ship 2.

Also found out the hard way when solo fighting two titled and boosted G3+ Bomber Golems that they will decide to self destruct on a tower.

Shinamori
Aug 18, 2017, 03:32 PM
Only play with teammates.

LordKaiser
Aug 18, 2017, 07:01 PM
^ What he said

(SEGA should not had removed the LQs this soon...)

KabutechRX
Aug 20, 2017, 03:59 PM
my bp drop from 3000 to 1500 becouse alot of loses in a row

nope grade 3+ but grade 3

so looking for someone who can guarante 100% win

i dont want be degraded back to 2 or mainly to 1

x2 (expert match) have locked

How much are you willing to pay?

Xiriko
Aug 21, 2017, 04:42 PM
Kinda late to the thread but I just wanted to say that I am on Ship 2 and been doing Buster Quests since day 1, I only failed once and this was on an EQ time where all the players typically focus on EQ and not BQ. I'm guessing at the time I caught the weaker geared players or the newbies on the quest. This is not a problem with our ship no matter how ya see it and if this person is failing the quest it's probably cuz of plain bad luck and/or he's just messing up real bad that the MPA gets screwed.

Take it however ya want but the moment people start posting threads like this to ask for a carry it automatically becomes a player mentallity problem and not a ship problem.

I don't know what else to say... git gud I guess.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 22, 2017, 07:48 PM
Kinda late to the thread but I just wanted to say that I am on Ship 2 and been doing Buster Quests since day 1, I only failed once and this was on an EQ time where all the players typically focus on EQ and not BQ. I'm guessing at the time I caught the weaker geared players or the newbies on the quest. This is not a problem with our ship no matter how ya see it and if this person is failing the quest it's probably cuz of plain bad luck and/or he's just messing up real bad that the MPA gets screwed.

Take it however ya want but the moment people start posting threads like this to ask for a carry it automatically becomes a player mentallity problem and not a ship problem.

I don't know what else to say... git gud I guess.
its a group/individual effort, many factors kick in but team work is needed the most which lacks outside organized runs in most cases

rashoood
Aug 22, 2017, 07:55 PM
I believe that playing grade 3+ is easier since all of the MPA are people who are lvl80 and familier with the quest. Never failed a grade3+ but i did fail grade 3 once.

edit: considering you are level 80 as well and is well geared

ArcaneTechs
Aug 22, 2017, 08:01 PM
I believe that playing grade 3+ is easier since all of the MPA are people who are lvl80 and familier with the quest. Never failed a grade3+ but i did fail grade 3 once.

i wanna agree but having a tower destroyed in the first 2 minutes of Main BQ+ w/Lv80 MPA HR's is really something else but majority (like 95%) of my runs have had no issues aside maybe people not picking Balance for the Tower type

Selphea
Aug 22, 2017, 08:08 PM
0 fails so far, worst run was a free match where I camped one tower and every other tower exploded by the end. The defense phases aren't long and it's not like they're throwing insane stuff like Malludas, Zeta Guranz, infected jets and AIS Exoda hiding behind a wall. Enemy density is really low and there's so many helpful things like telepipes, walls, static floors, photon blasters. It's really on the player to lose this.

Kondibon
Aug 22, 2017, 08:12 PM
The only time I see the towers get seriously busted is when the minotaur train, a bunch of the mounted orcs, or ignored golems spawn, and no one is there. Which usually happens because people are moving more than 1 tower over every single spawn.

Dragwind
Aug 22, 2017, 11:33 PM

I agree that grade 3+ is definitely easier.