PDA

View Full Version : The

DeathCheese87
Apr 30, 2003, 07:15 PM
but seriously, i find him/her very funny in each and every post. Intimidacius should post more often.

DeathCheese thinks that people won't like this thread very much.

Guntz348
Apr 30, 2003, 09:28 PM
Bob Dole doesn't like seeing people fake Bob Doles funk. Bob Dole.

Dime
May 1, 2003, 01:35 AM
Karl Malone think people need to be nicer. Yesterday, Karl Malone adopted a puppy. Karl Malone named the puppy Karl Malone.

pixelate
May 1, 2003, 01:58 AM
"Hey, Ricky, I noticed you taped up your bat a little higher than normal. What's that about?"

Well, you know, Ricky Henderson has to do what's best for Ricky Henderson, you know. I mean, if Ricky Henderson feels that Ricky Henderson needs to tape his bat up higher to be the best Ricky Henderson that Ricky Henderson can be, then Ricky Henderson's going to tape his bat higher in a way that Ricky Henderson can percieve as Ricky Henderson can to be the best Ricky Henderson that Ricky Henderson can or will or want to be as Ricky Henderson, qualified in a Ricky Henderson-esque type of way to be a Ricky Henderson for which all Ricky Hendersons around us, being one Ricky Henderson to speak through, Ricky Henderson as a vessel to reach all Ricky Hendersons out there in the world in a qualitative Ricky Henderson-esque magnanimous display of Ricky Hendersontude and quality that you can find only in Ricky Henderson as Ricky Henderson does want to do for Ricky Henderson being as Ricky Henderson.

You, you come in here, "Ricky why you tape up your bat higher." You know, Ricky Henderson's going to answer you in a way that Ricky Henderson can to be. In fact, that reminds me: I need to give that motherfucker a phone call. You know, no, 'cause, uh-huh...*phone ring*...that's right...*phone ring*...uh-huh...*phone ring*..."Hi, this is Ricky Henderson. Rick Henderson is not available right now. But if you leave your name and number, Ricky Henderson will get back to you when it is best for Ricky Henderson to respond."

Ricky Henderson, pick up. Pick up the phone, Ricky. Ricky Henderson, pick up the phone. Pick up the phooone, Ricky. Rick, pick up the phone; it's me, you. God damn, that motherfucker's never there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-04-30 23:59 ]</font>