PDA

View Full Version : Leveling

yamagato
Aug 23, 2017, 04:09 PM
Hey guys new to the forum and kinda new to the game. i played the psu a lot on the 360 but im newish to pso2 and like a lvl 48 on my first char and was wondering if anyone wanted to do some quest or help me with vhaq or im down for anything. thanks

Anduril
Aug 23, 2017, 04:20 PM
Assuming you are on Ship 02, I have a couple of hours. My player ID is AndrlCh.

yamagato
Aug 23, 2017, 04:24 PM
i am and ok cool ill add you

leezy
Aug 23, 2017, 06:42 PM
look for me man to,,,im lvlng 3 main class to unlock hero class,name is leezy,,i be on block 5 or 6 alot

huck
Aug 23, 2017, 09:56 PM
My Player ID: huckpg
PSN: huck0928

Ready to team up!

yamagato
Aug 23, 2017, 10:05 PM
ill add you huck

szuya
Aug 24, 2017, 03:21 AM
MY ID: szuya
trying to get hero unlocked im lvl 40 or so..

Calsetes
Aug 24, 2017, 02:02 PM
My ID:
calsetespso2

Currently got a 75 Hero as my registered Friend Partner. Working my way through the old Episode 1-3 stuff, but should be wrapping that up soon(ish). More than willing to lend a hand showing a newbie around with what I picked up.

yamagato
Aug 24, 2017, 02:09 PM
ok cool thanks for the help and ill add you

rsod
Aug 25, 2017, 06:46 PM
Hey guys new to the forum and kinda new to the game. i played the psu a lot on the 360 but im newish to pso2 and like a lvl 48 on my first char and was wondering if anyone wanted to do some quest or help me with vhaq or im down for anything. thanks

don't do aq's and so, just spam buster quest, that thing is crap ton of exp. free match - main match, and repeat that until you feel like smashing your keyboard. And make sure to always use exp boost +75% and if you have triboost +100% or even better triboost +125% (buy them at treasure shop for star gems, can buy once per day, on some day it will not be listed for sale).

Additionally, during buster quests, you will farm much 10* weapons which you will turn into excubes, and use them later, and will be able to get some 13*'s using corresponding collection file.

Another tips:
- Make sure your daily boost always at 50%. For that, do daily orders with blue arrow up, each order will add 5% to boost, also boost will decrease for 5% every 24 hours, so make sure to do at least one order per day when you reach full.
- Party exp boost is multiplicative over all other boosts. It means being in 4 people party will turn your, let's say, 350% exp boost (125% + 75% boost items + 50% daily +100% main match boost) not into 390% boost, but into 490% boost. Good difference, eh?
- Team exp boost and premium boost also multiplicative over all other boosts. Don't be lazy, go to your team room if you have one, and get that 10% boost, and if you premium, don't feel stingy and use that 20k drink.
- Request "omega world - exp boost" timed abilities for units, it's not that great boost, but still something.