PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2 #10 Mini Questionarre - Let your thought on Old Class be known

Sizustar
Aug 25, 2017, 04:50 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/20295/

Participating in the questionarre will earn you SG~
And sega do take these into account~

There's two questionarre, completing each earn you 40 SG in the future

The first one is the player input on July/Episode update regarding player thoughts on advertising(Real and ingame and other site)
Hero job class, and the Old class Balance change
Buster Quest
Ark Boost Rally and the new AQ

The second survey is regarding real life item,
So the MY CHARA in a crystal, would you want it, and how much do you want to pay
Your thought and how y ou heard the Ark Live event
Your thought on the Episode 0 Manga
And what other real life collab do you as a player want to see
Another ingame lore like Episode 0
Another manga by another writer
Another anime, or OAV/Movie
Stage Play or other?

And another reason for this questionarre is most likely, they want to hear more player input, since at the last Ark Live, they took alot of question/comment from player that attended the event regarding the older class.

They are planning upward buff for old job class and will announce it at the next Ark Live too

さらに皆さんからご意見を引き続きいただいているいくつかの問題についても検討を行っておりま す。
既存クラスにつきましてもバランスの上方調整を検討しており、
次回のアークスライブでは内容について発表させていただけると思いますので、
しばらくお待ちいただければと思います。

Source Sakai/PSO-Team blog
https://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/entry-12304698447.html

final_attack
Aug 25, 2017, 05:12 AM

One of the question, is how often you played other class after July/Hero update.

Wasn't there 2 questionnaire to fill (40 SG each)? I remembered 2 option after clicking on that link and logging in.

The 1st one is about in-game content. Like, classes after July/Hero update like you mentioned, story ......

I dunno about the 2nd one (just checked it, I think it's about irl things, like live streaming) .....

Sizustar
Aug 25, 2017, 05:35 AM
Wasn't there 2 questionnaire to fill (40 SG each)? I remembered 2 option after clicking on that link and logging in.

The 1st one is about in-game content. Like, classes after July/Hero update like you mentioned, story ......

I dunno about the 2nd one (just checked it, I think it's about irl things, like live streaming) .....

It's asking about advertising whether you saw the live streaming, and other event, and also about the comic(You want more, or not) and the figuring, if you want it or not, and what price range do you want~

Aka. real item and event, not ingame.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 25, 2017, 06:10 AM

One of the question, is how often you played other class after July/Hero update.

Can I respond with "There are other classes?"

Evangelion X.XX
Aug 25, 2017, 06:20 AM
There are two questionaires.

For the 1st one (at the end of the questionaire), I wrote in (broken) Japanese how I thought Hero class was too strong and that ever since it was implemented, everyone mainly plays it.

Edit:

I also wrote that I didn't like EP5 class balance changes.

Sizustar
Aug 25, 2017, 06:26 AM
Can I respond with "There are other classes?"

That is w hat the first survey is for, there is even an question that list how often you play which class
http://i.imgur.com/DEfJh1V.jpg

And the final section for comments to the PSO2 team directly

final_attack
Aug 25, 2017, 06:37 AM
Well, I just hope lots of Japan players feels the same too .... :wacko:
Personally I do fill the questionnaire with something like that .... "Hero went too far, no reason to play other classes, except Ra's WB support and Te's support" :wacko:

oratank
Aug 25, 2017, 08:19 AM
you will have the reason to play other class when you set a role play character for your won fun :p

blkbox11
Aug 25, 2017, 12:13 PM
Well, I just hope lots of Japan players feels the same too .... :wacko:

Quite a number of them do. There are Tweets about people feeling outcast after Hero's release, and there are apparently Teams now that are for non-advanced classes only.

However, as I mentioned in the other thread: it's an even divide among JP players, not as overwhelming as the English community's negative response to Hero. The English community members seem to be more pro class variety, while I think many JP players just roll with the changes and take advantage of Hero's power - especially those who were having trouble with the game before.

Will be interesting to see how SEGA deals with the players' input. If they nerf Hero, they are screwed because of the 'no nerfs' statement, but if they don't, they are also screwed because there are a lot of veterans who want their classes to be able to keep up again.

echofaith
Aug 25, 2017, 01:15 PM
I just hope that if they rebalance, it ends up being a buff for other classes instead of a nerfing for hero. I would be happy if they just made them faster, even if their DPS is lower.

Sirius-91
Aug 25, 2017, 05:47 PM
They would have to rebalance every single enemy for EP5 if they decide to nerf hero, as one of their live streams stated that pretty much every single EP5 content is based around hero.
Knowing SEGA, it's too much work for them to do so, so they'll probably increase the other classes damage..

rsod
Aug 25, 2017, 06:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ix8NkOo.png
what do I answer in this question...

and isn't this too much risk for account to even participate in it, while being not in Japan...?

p.s. really doubt results of this questionnaire will affect anything at all tho

otakun
Aug 25, 2017, 06:56 PM
what do I answer in this question...

and isn't this too much risk for account to even participate in it, while being not in Japan...?

p.s. really doubt results of this questionnaire will affect anything at all tho

They usually take these surveys pretty seriously from what I've seen. That's why there has only been 10 in 5 years.

rsod
Aug 25, 2017, 07:13 PM
They usually take these surveys pretty seriously from what I've seen. That's why there has only been 10 in 5 years.

so then... what about region thingy... I'm really worried about they might ban account for telling false information.
Previous survey had no region question https://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-extended-maintenance-12282016/
Guess I'll better skip that

Sizustar
Aug 25, 2017, 08:52 PM
so then... what about region thingy... I'm really worried about they might ban account for telling false information.
Previous survey had no region question https://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-extended-maintenance-12282016/
Guess I'll better skip that

The region, just put tokyo or skip it, it's most likely for advertising purpose(Where their playerbase is located) the ingame stuff, they do take seriously, alot of the QOL change came about from these questionarre.

Affixing loosening, more accessory, etc, Multi-block matching, etc.

And another reason for this questionarre is most likely, they want to hear more player input, since at the last Ark Live, they took alot of question/comment from player that attended the event regarding the older class.

They are planning a bunch of upward buff for old job class and will announce it at the next Ark Live

さらに皆さんからご意見を引き続きいただいているいくつかの問題についても検討を行っておりま す。
既存クラスにつきましてもバランスの上方調整を検討しており、
次回のアークスライブでは内容について発表させていただけると思いますので、
しばらくお待ちいただければと思います。

Source Sakai/PSO-Team blog
https://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/entry-12304698447.html

Moffen
Aug 25, 2017, 09:09 PM
If someone would be kind enough to ask for the option to have heros weapon switching to lock themselves between talis/tmg/sword in wep palettes 1-3 and 4-6 seperately,i'd love you forever

fr though,hope some good comes out of this survey.

Zyrusticae
Aug 26, 2017, 12:30 AM
I responded that I never play the other classes at all and that Hero is the only one I play now as well.

I also wrote down that I don't like this direction and would much prefer they return to the series' SF roots, but eh. That ship has sailed...

ZerotakerZX
Aug 26, 2017, 01:10 AM
I just hope that if they rebalance, it ends up being a buff for other classes instead of a nerfing for hero. I would be happy if they just made them faster, even if their DPS is lower.

I think they should just nerf hero, cause game is to ez as it is. More buffing gonna make plain brainded. Its brainded now, but its just brainded, not plain brainded.

isCasted
Aug 26, 2017, 01:47 AM
Buff everything and give a new difficulty that requires 80/80 and is worth everything running on. I've been waiting for a new difficulty since Nab UQ nerf, and things only got easier from there on.

Sizustar
Aug 26, 2017, 01:51 AM
I think they should just nerf hero, cause game is to ez as it is. More buffing gonna make plain brainded. Its brainded now, but its just brainded, not plain brainded.

That is the least likely option to happen.

The PSO-Team have already stated multiple time that there is no plan to nerf hero, and they are still looking at ways to buff older class, and if tweaking hero, will also will require them to completely change their plan for Episode 5, as the content, are all tailered toward Hero type gameplay, so the goal is to make the older class more viable through buffs and tweaks, this questionarre is to see what class people play and what to focus on.