https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx1w83IL65I

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20170906/

oratank
Aug 25, 2017, 08:23 AM
yamigarasu's wing as ou we are safe :D

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 25, 2017, 08:51 AM
The Racast's shortcomings has been a recurring joke for years, and it won't stop now.

ralf542
Aug 25, 2017, 10:12 AM
Can anyone translate the Skill Ring part to me?

Kondibon
Aug 25, 2017, 10:39 AM
Can anyone translate the Skill Ring part to me?I think that's just showing the change they're making to material storage, where you can use stuff from it without taking it out. Convenient, but still doesn't justify the price.

Anduril
Aug 25, 2017, 12:08 PM
The Racast's shortcomings has been a recurring joke for years, and it won't stop now.

Why does no one love him?! :cry:

Enforcer MKV
Aug 25, 2017, 01:27 PM

I love him, at least. ;w;

TehCubey
Aug 25, 2017, 08:05 PM
Gilliam is moe. Everyone knows that.

AirinMikune
Aug 25, 2017, 09:43 PM
Why is Gal Gryphon in every damn seasonal EQ -.-

Kondibon
Aug 25, 2017, 09:47 PM
Why is Gal Gryphon in every damn seasonal EQ -.-Because there are current CFs that require it. Though that makes less sense now that it spawns in the new AQ.

loafhero
Aug 25, 2017, 10:03 PM

Because he's not a scantily clad anime girl.

SteveCZ
Aug 25, 2017, 10:56 PM
Cause Gal Gryphon is legendary!

FantasyHeaven
Aug 26, 2017, 12:54 AM
Why is Gal Gryphon in every damn seasonal EQ -.-
Fighting him in the taco made me realize
In the time of the Hero 12 charged sword bullets and that thing is already toast before he can even fully spawn
I feel bad for the thing.

ohpz
Aug 26, 2017, 11:51 PM
So the Schvelle potential is 死闘奮迅・進攻 (Deathblow Fury - Attack) in the video.

LancerFate
Aug 27, 2017, 12:40 AM
So the Schvelle potential is 死闘奮迅・進攻 (Deathblow Fury - Attack) in the video.
Makes sense i make TMG Attack and keep sword with Defense potential.

Altiea
Aug 27, 2017, 01:12 AM
Makes sense i make TMG Attack and keep sword with Defense potential.

But what if it works for both?

LancerFate
Aug 27, 2017, 01:29 AM

I anyway use mostly sword only for defense, tmg only for attack, so either is fine but i guess its Attack only, since Deathblow Fury - Defense is Defense phase only.

ohpz
Aug 27, 2017, 01:33 AM

This makes me curious as well. Is it going to keep adding the "in addition to the previous potentials" clause and possibly have 2 more upgrades past Schvelle for the other 2 nations BQs? :thonking:

LancerFate
Aug 27, 2017, 01:38 AM
This makes me curious as well. Is it going to keep adding the "in addition to the previous potentials" clause and possibly have 2 more upgrades past Schvelle for the other 2 nations BQs? :thonking:

The description actually not "in addition to the previous potentials", its in addition to Deathblow Fury.

Altiea
Aug 27, 2017, 01:49 AM
The problem with making it only work for Attack phase is that there's only two Attack phases, out of a possible 7 phases in a normal Advanced run (or 6, if EX Attack triggers), which is less than 1/3rd of the actual Quest. Not only that, but 8 players pounding on the castle kills it fast enough for your damage to not be much of an issue as long as you're adequately geared, so it's only largely useful for the really tanky trash mobs in Final Attack.

ohpz
Aug 27, 2017, 01:51 AM
The description actually not "in addition to the previous potentials", its in addition to Deathblow Fury.

True, but I'm speculating that the next one could say "in addition to Deathblow Fury - Defense" which would include the base Deathblow Fury. Then if they keep going the next one might say "in addition to Deathblow Fury - Attack" which would include all of the above.

No way we can know until the 6th though. I'm just curious if that's where they're going with it - a weapon series that keeps getting upgraded over the course of the episode. By the end of ep5 we have a true Gix replacement, a +20% unconditional always active everywhere potential... :wacko:

BlankM
Aug 27, 2017, 03:34 AM
Wait so whats going on at 1:28? Are we gunna be able to sell non-cf 13*s?

Altiea
Aug 27, 2017, 03:36 AM
Wait so whats going on at 1:28? Are we gunna be able to sell non-cf 13*s?

That's a special 13*, the Bullet Kunai TMG. It has the ability to be traded and sold, which is currently unique to it.

SteveCZ
Aug 27, 2017, 08:34 PM
Me want bluesy requiem, but lost. :(

ralf542
Aug 28, 2017, 01:44 AM
Either Bullet Kunai's potential is absolute garbage or we get a salt sea in game from all the people with Zeinesis/Qliphad TMG.

NightlightPro
Aug 28, 2017, 11:30 AM
nothing rlly intersting, well more money to save up

LancerFate
Aug 29, 2017, 01:01 PM
The problem with making it only work for Attack phase is that there's only two Attack phases, out of a possible 7 phases in a normal Advanced run (or 6, if EX Attack triggers), which is less than 1/3rd of the actual Quest. Not only that, but 8 players pounding on the castle kills it fast enough for your damage to not be much of an issue as long as you're adequately geared, so it's only largely useful for the really tanky trash mobs in Final Attack.

What if new BQ have a lot attack phases ? Well there no point arguing just wait and see how it works)

Cyber Meteor
Aug 30, 2017, 04:54 AM
That's pretty surprising (and weird) to have a potential working only on Attack phase requiring "Cleasis + Schvelle boosters" instead of "Evleda + Schvelle booster", i mean it would be more of a side grade than an upgrade, so in theory just using another type of booster on Evleda should do the trick, but we're asked to use a Cleasis instead. So, the question is will it actually work only on attack phase? Atm, i heavily doubt it, but we'll see

Oddly enough, when i put "進攻" in Google trad, it gives me "Progress" with 進 meaning "Advance" and 攻 meaning "Attack", but if i put "進攻 meaning" into google search i get "Attack/Offense" as a result lol

Shinamori
Aug 30, 2017, 05:12 AM
It's more than likely mod fodder.

ArcaneTechs
Aug 30, 2017, 10:58 AM
Either Bullet Kunai's potential is absolute garbage or we get a salt sea in game from all the people with Zeinesis/Qliphad TMG.
guranteed it wont be matching their power or pot, good Mod fodder tho

LancerFate
Sep 7, 2017, 11:03 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]https://puu.sh/xtP0o/90d5888f93.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
So potential is added to Deathblow Fury, during Attack Phase and Buster Phase additional power boost.

Altiea
Sep 7, 2017, 12:25 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]https://puu.sh/xtP0o/90d5888f93.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
So potential is added to Deathblow Fury, during Attack Phase and Buster Phase additional power boost.

Saw that too. Guess I was right on the money.

Schvelle, here we come!

Masu
Sep 7, 2017, 03:24 PM
Saw that too. Guess I was right on the money.

Schvelle, here we come!

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/YjL2GnB.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]:D

Also is it just me or Schvelle drop rate is less consistent than Cleasis? I had to do 3 runs to get once 6 stones. Other were 3 and 4 despite using rdb and timed.
New field is very nice too. A lot more tense <3 ... for now

TehCubey
Sep 7, 2017, 04:48 PM
Defense phase is more critical than buster or attack, so arguably this is a downgrade.

On the other hand, Bullet Kunai is surprisingly good.

Altiea
Sep 7, 2017, 05:05 PM
Defense phase is more critical than buster or attack, so arguably this is a downgrade.

On the other hand, Bullet Kunai is surprisingly good.

It's not a downgrade at all. Schvelle's effect adds Attack Phase to Deathblow Fury's effect on top of Defense, so you actually get effectiveness in two wave types now.

Superia
Sep 7, 2017, 05:17 PM
It's not a downgrade at all. Schvelle's effect adds Attack Phase to Deathblow Fury's effect on top of Defense, so you actually get effectiveness in two wave types now.

Does it? On swiki, it links back to the original weapon's potential rather than the first upgrade, leading me to believe that it is a replacement rather than a direct upgrade.

KaizoKage
Sep 7, 2017, 05:50 PM
lmao, I thought Schvelle's effect was just on attack phase and then we're having a new upgrade which includes on Buster phase.... but now im curious what's the effect when were having a new upgrade, hopefully it changes the model of the sword and not just color scheme

Anduril
Sep 7, 2017, 06:06 PM
Does it? On swiki, it links back to the original weapon's potential rather than the first upgrade, leading me to believe that it is a replacement rather than a direct upgrade.

You are correct; it replaces the Defense Phase boost with the Buster and Attack Phase boost, it doesn't add them to it.

Masu
Sep 7, 2017, 07:29 PM
You are correct; it replaces the Defense Phase boost with the Buster and Attack Phase boost, it doesn't add them to it.

Shoot me :etongue: