Maulcun
Sep 8, 2017, 01:54 PM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCWCu3LA5x4&feature=youtu.be

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20170906/

Altiea
Sep 8, 2017, 02:31 PM
That Strike Gust buff is disgusting. They took an already outrageous PA with kill power and gave it MORE KILL POWER. Getting a direct hit with the initial attack then chaining into the Branched Action is now a guaranteed OHKO.

On the other hand, I'm liking Partizan. It's like they took the qualities of both Rising Edge and Nova Strike and combined them into one weapon without making it too much of a kill button like Rising Edge was (Rising's vertical hitbox can go to hell). Only one PA hurts versatility, though.

Moffen
Sep 8, 2017, 02:40 PM
Agree,strike gust absolutely did NOT need a buff.
Replacing the sword with the partisan however does balance things out a little.
Imo PVP needs innate first blood skill.

Kinda upset TMG got front roll,considering you need a ring to make that work in normal mode :c

Honestly it'll nice to get back into PvP now I wont get sniped from under a platform with rising edge or btfo by people spamming nova strike.
70% of the time thats all my deaths came from

IchijinKali
Sep 8, 2017, 05:21 PM
Sweet another chance to spam Episode recap for title rewards while skipping every scene because nothing has been added, except for MAYBE one scene. Also I guess SEGA is going to leave Verun hanging for a bit to try and convince players its not all about doing tedious Buster Quests to advance the story, watch them still throw them in just to be 'funny'.

*sidenote*
Seriously SEGA quit it with the BQs story advancement it is not going to last past Episode 5's end, or past Verun's "story arc" at this rate.

Kintama
Sep 8, 2017, 05:35 PM
Lol the dislikes

loafhero
Sep 8, 2017, 08:54 PM
Sheesh, seems like EP5's reputation has become to the JP players as EP4 was to the Western players.

Enforcer MKV
Sep 8, 2017, 09:12 PM
Sheesh, seems like EP5's reputation has become to the JP players as EP4 was to the Western players.

Hopefully that pushes Sega to actually do stuff with a little more thought moving forward. I can dream, shut up! D:<

yoshiblue
Sep 8, 2017, 09:15 PM
Careful what you wish for, thoughts can go anywhere.

ArcaneTechs
Sep 8, 2017, 09:28 PM
Careful what you wish for, thoughts can go anywhere.
make it happen

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 9, 2017, 12:26 AM
That was honestly a whole lot of nothing in that trailer.

Altiea
Sep 9, 2017, 12:27 AM
Shoot me for saying this, but I want to believe that they threw PSO2 at a B-team while they borrow most of the staff to work on Sonic Forces. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that, but I can dream, right?

Kondibon
Sep 9, 2017, 12:31 AM
That was honestly a whole lot of nothing in that trailer.Because we'll be getting a whole lot of nothing in the update. :wacko:

Sayara
Sep 9, 2017, 08:10 AM
Shoot me for saying this, but I want to believe that they threw PSO2 at a B-team while they borrow most of the staff to work on Sonic Forces. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that, but I can dream, right?

The only people who'd matter for the PSO2 team are the musicians. Which is irrelevent for this game anyway. Also theyve been using someone else for their music in Sonic games anyway (Mania aside,)

NightlightPro
Sep 9, 2017, 08:49 AM
is the floor cleaning la bonus scratch?

Sayara
Sep 9, 2017, 10:04 AM
Nope, the hole is.