PDA

View Full Version : It's Time To Say Goodbye, PSO2 & PSOW, I Wish You Guys Well

Evangelion X.XX
Sep 8, 2017, 08:38 PM
After seeing JCry go, I believe it’s time to for me to go as well with no regrets due to real life reasons; it’s time for me to get serious about my career and fulfilling my lifelong dreams (I’m still single so thank God).

My main character was “Yang” on Ship 7. My PSO2 runtime is 12,000 hours, and I have been playing this game for years when there was no such thing as subclasses and Vol Dragon was nightmare for Hunter newbies; I think I started when Tunnels was the new thing, can't really remember. And yeah, I also spent A LOT of irl money on AC.

Well, I’ve already gave over 170,000,000 meseta today to a random person on Ship 7, and sold all of my stuff for very cheap on my My Shop (instead of deleting them); stuff like a 7-slot weapon fodders with Ether Soul/Factor Catalyst/x/x/x/x/x or Mod/Flict affixes and over like 20 plus Nox+30 weapons, as well as costumes and tickets. Now my 3 characters are bound for deletion.

I have also seen many good and informative people on PSOW come and go over the years and I’m thankful for their advice. I wish the community well, both in game and in real life with health, wealth, and abundance. Finally, I want to shout out to these very cool people who have been very helpful on PSOW, thanks, man:

Milranduil
Anduril
Sizustar
Kondibon
TaigaUC (who quit PSOW a long time ago, but wrote terrific guides back then)
Bellion (Not sure where he’s gone to)
Maninbluejumpsuit (gave me some advice on Braver a long time ago)

And others… like Altiea who I see helps others quite frequently… and I’m sure I’m forgetting some more people.

But yeah, take care PSOW, and thanks for being so helpful all these years, I really appreciate it.

Peace out!

Kondibon
Sep 8, 2017, 09:31 PM
I'm not cool or helpful at all.

yoshiblue
Sep 8, 2017, 09:32 PM
I'm not cool or helpful at all.

I disagree.

loafhero
Sep 8, 2017, 09:53 PM
Hope things go well for you in the future!

Tunga
Sep 8, 2017, 09:57 PM
I feel ya man. Sega has been handling this game so bad since ep4 for me (run-limit eq, sg, ridgeroids, earth maps in general are super boring, and the unbalanced PvP) and with ep5 doing some wierdo medieval theme with hero being blatantly broken i just don't have any incentive to log-on anymore. I basically semi-quited months ago. With 4.3K hrs i got my moneys worth for sure.

And damn it feels good to not care anymore about muh dps and muh whatever else :wacko: I still visit this site every now and then to watch the occasional pso-w royal rumble go down. Although i'm not deleting my stuff just in case i ever get the urge to log on and play left-click for massive damage class. Good luck to ya bud.

Bellion
Sep 8, 2017, 10:21 PM
I still browse around here occasionally but my overall interest in PSO2 has dwindled so I've nothing to post at least until I see some grand update that will captivate me. Glad to know that I've been helpful in some manner. Good luck with everything and farewell.

Kondibon
Sep 9, 2017, 12:09 AM
I disagree.https://i.imgur.com/0YzrFy9.png

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 9, 2017, 12:31 AM
Gl out there

jooozek
Sep 9, 2017, 03:13 AM
smell you later nerd

Cyclon
Sep 9, 2017, 03:42 AM
See you, have a good life, etc!

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 9, 2017, 05:39 AM
Who was this guy?

Sayara
Sep 9, 2017, 06:57 AM
Best wishes.

Tymek
Sep 9, 2017, 07:06 AM
Who was this guy?

It's not very classy to say things like that on a farewell post.

Farewell, Evangelion X.XX! I wish you all that you have wished us.

FantasyHeaven
Sep 9, 2017, 08:55 AM
time for me to get serious about my career
lmao just another cog in the wheels

RadiantLegend
Sep 9, 2017, 10:55 AM
I blame EP5. Sad to see you go. I'm kinda envious of you guys that can just quit the game.
The DDOS a few years back was a blessing in some ways but then I found a way back.
Also Taigauc quit psow? I miss him.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 9, 2017, 01:40 PM
I blame EP5.

I blame violent video games and sex on tv.

Meteor Weapon
Sep 9, 2017, 07:21 PM
Also Taigauc quit psow? I miss him.

Blame on that certain person who just wall text filled with nonsense everytime he post.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Sep 10, 2017, 03:03 AM
Blame on that certain person who just wall text filled with nonsense everytime he post.

There's a bunch of people that done that over the years.

Especially me.

Kondibon
Sep 10, 2017, 03:11 AM
There's a bunch of people that done that over the years.

Especially me.I think we all know who Meteor Weapon is talking about. But I forget their name. I:

Zephyrion
Sep 10, 2017, 04:55 AM
Back on topic, Best wishes for you , and who knows, maybe see you on PSO3 or whatever !

Zorak000
Sep 10, 2017, 08:06 PM
at least this wasn't another "ep5 millennials are killing the game" thread

ArcaneTechs
Sep 11, 2017, 02:17 AM
at least this wasn't another "ep5 millennials are killing the game" thread
wut does this even mean

lostinseganet
Sep 12, 2017, 09:47 AM
Write down your username and password for the game, and this site. It will suck if you want to return, and you can't remember your login information. It especially happens when you get a new computer.