PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 every arks player will be falz hunar?

DRAGONxNOGARD
Sep 29, 2017, 09:34 AM
everyone as dark blast will be falz hunar or is class / race based

human humar
newman angel
cast dourumble
dewman apprentice

or

hu fi br humar
fo te su angel
ra gu br dourumble
hr apprentice

KaizoKage
Sep 29, 2017, 10:21 AM
everybody will look the same when using Dark Blast

AirinMikune
Sep 29, 2017, 01:37 PM
I wonder if in later episodes, the main character will be so corrupted that they will be hunted by ARKS themselves and you can't go back to the ship anymore but your lobby will now be somewhere in the darker den with corrupted NPC as well.

EQ will be a fight between corrupted ARKS (those who uses ep X to log in) vs regular arks (one that has ep 1-5 active)

Raujinn
Sep 29, 2017, 01:50 PM
No.

For now it's just the one dark blast, though the naming convention leaves room for additional ones if they wanted. This one is specifcally "elder" in name and in appearance/moveset. I don't think they'd said more are coming, but I feel like they wouldn't bother naming it elder and theming it heavily around him otherwise.

Shoterxx
Sep 29, 2017, 06:05 PM
Plot twist, your PSO2 character will be the main villain in PSO3, which you'll have to slay in order to stop them from destroying everything and release them from their cursed existen...*yawns*

Nah, they'll just be in the brink of turning evil forever or something, and use their power of convenien... Erhm, shiny photon willpower, to break themselves from whatever, and bring down whoever in an epic final bat...*yawns loudly*

Golgotha
Oct 2, 2017, 10:04 AM
Sounds like hella lot of a work for race-locked feature.
Is there any reason that would stop them from adding dark blast to a list of shelved systems?

Selphea
Oct 2, 2017, 10:21 AM
I'd have preferred a Dio or Viel type

Zorak000
Oct 2, 2017, 01:12 PM
yeah the dark blast tutorial in the trailer had a popup that super looked like a "choose your fighter" type of deal; I assume we'll get more dark blasts as we encounter more omega falzes

Great Pan
Oct 2, 2017, 06:59 PM
I not want be Darkfalzthingie, I want be a SAITAMA!

loafhero
Oct 2, 2017, 11:47 PM
I'm just glad that Dark Blast isn't race-locked for "lore reasons" like it was in PSU.

エリュシオン
Oct 3, 2017, 03:17 PM
I do think it is a bit harsh to say these threads are dumb. I believe they even sometimes unintentionally called things that eventually came true. For example, I recall around a year ago they were talking about a Falz Clan Vs ARKS and this would be how they would introduce PvP. People told them PvP would never be a thing and months later PvP was announced. Overall I feel these threads are a cool thought and could provide a small chuckle if anything. I apologize for going off topic. (´・ω・`)

ArcaneTechs
Oct 4, 2017, 01:04 AM
I do think it is a bit harsh to say these threads are dumb. I believe they even sometimes unintentionally called things that eventually came true. For example, I recall around a year ago they were talking about a Falz Clan Vs ARKS and this would be how they would introduce PvP. People told them PvP would never be a thing and months later PvP was announced. Overall I feel these threads are a cool thought and could provide a small chuckle if anything. I apologize for going off topic. (´・ω・`)
wut

PvP has existed in obviously past games, the point was that Sega can never learn to balance things so PvP was something nobody really wanted yet you had others preach "IT'LL SAVE THE GAME GUYS" and look how it turned out, barely worth running unless you like it or got nothing else to do.

however OP has a thing for creating rather uh ludicrous thread topics before he came back which its always wishful thinking but wont happen

i blame the current status of the game for psow being so deader than usual

Mattykins
Oct 4, 2017, 02:48 AM
We going full hugbox now?