PDA

View Full Version : Things that would improve the game for me

MightyHarken
Oct 4, 2017, 09:09 PM
1 - add adjustment of weapon position in 360 angle

2 - weapon resting animation for running or standing + walking with weapon drawn. (Adding auto sheathe as optional)

3 - Having more than 1 weapon being shown while sheathed.

4 - Hanging on cliffs when the jump didnīt quite make it

5 - GRAPPLING HOOKS (Like fucking Samus)

6 - Old style maps ala PSU/PSO.

7 - 4 man EQ versions that offer higher rare drop chances and higher experience as reward

8 - Remove advanced classes in general and add Advanced weapons instead for all existing classes.

9 - Add Ultimate mode to all currently existing content. (Along with reskins)

10 - Add mini grenade machine gun PA for launchers

11 - Replace assault rifles with normal rifles. (combine the 3 hit per tick in a single shot that charges for a bit)

silo1991
Oct 4, 2017, 11:04 PM
1 agree
2 agree
3 maybe
4 in some scenaries maybe
5 it would require a big update
6 pre sets maps no thanks ep4 did that awfully , have maps from old games yes
7 if you mean for the rest of the raids yes , like deus esca and yamato execution yeah
8 i dont thas gonna happen , i would be easier to unlock if braver count as strinking class too and bouncer as magic one at the same time ( range and strike for braver and strike and magic for bouncer)
9 i really wish the ultimate quest could work as free fields
10 thats a nice idea , the launcher need to be more reliable against bosses ( these are good vs minions and thats it )
11 i dont think thats gonna happen

loafhero
Oct 4, 2017, 11:37 PM
1 - Neat

2 - Hard to imagine a weapon resting animation for running but while walking + standing seems pretty easy enough. Characters could use a little more lifelike-ness to them.

3 - I'd love to have a Gunslash and my Sword visually present on my character where the Gunslash is treated like a sidearm.

4 - I don't think its possible to implement this in older maps.

5 - This would make traversing around Vegas WAY more convenient.

6 - Okay

7 - We only have 2 so far

8 - I highly doubt this will ever happen.

9 - I'm pretty sure all the planets will get an Ultimate version eventually, one at a time.

10- Sounds cool. It'd be thrown faster and have more distance.

11 - Okay

MightyHarken
Oct 5, 2017, 12:18 AM
Lol, if the launcher PA seems a bit hard to imagine, take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxi3w3Q866s

ZerotakerZX
Oct 5, 2017, 06:06 AM
I've once created thread about LGBT here, and even I find this thread to be pointless.

Golgotha
Oct 5, 2017, 06:49 AM
You might consider looking for a whole separate game, some of those points require doubling assets of corresponding type.

Shoterxx
Oct 5, 2017, 07:33 AM
1 - Yes

2 - Sure

3 - No (performance reasons)

4 - No (gameplay flow issues)

5 - No (gameplay flow issues)

6 - No

7 - Meh

8 - No (not that I like Hero any better)

9 - No

10 - Why

11 - No (you can have a ring do that instead, that changes weapon behavior)

Terrence
Oct 5, 2017, 11:34 AM

2 - weapon resting animation for running or standing + walking with weapon drawn. (Adding auto sheathe as optional)

7 - 4 man EQ versions that offer higher rare drop chances and higher experience as reward

8 - Remove advanced classes in general and add Advanced weapons instead for all existing classes.

11 - Replace assault rifles with normal rifles. (combine the 3 hit per tick in a single shot that charges for a bit)-1- That would be great (especially for my *Staff of Replicant [Affection]). I don't know why they didn't do that already, this should be to hard to implement.

-6- If you mean maps where you have to kill all mobs in order to progress, then I totally agree. Being able to bypass any mob in PSO2 is too underwhelming.

-9- Would be awesome but that will probably never happen. That being said, I'm still waiting for ALL maps to be playable in XH and ALL EQ limited to 8 max.

Great Pan
Oct 5, 2017, 06:50 PM
PSO retro mode, make it happen!

Cadfael
Oct 5, 2017, 09:43 PM
1/2 Not exactly the same, but Sega could stand to spice up the weapon drawing animations a bit. Perhaps instead of an insignia flashing behind you briefly for 13*+ weapons, you could pull them out of the ether or something?

Cyclon
Oct 5, 2017, 10:49 PM

11 - Replace assault rifles with normal rifles. (combine the 3 hit per tick in a single shot that charges for a bit)
7. would be the death of pugs(which is not a good thing) and 8. potentially wouldn't feel "new" enough to keep people's attention for very long. Though I wouldn't be against adding new weapon types in and of itself. Always up for new weapon types.

Not much of an opinion to give on the rest, apart from the fact that if those are your main gripes, you're clearly not disliking the game, so I'm a little surprised by the fact that you felt compelled to create a thread still.

Lumpen Thingy
Oct 6, 2017, 03:24 AM
Please don't bring metroid ideas into this game.

KaizoKage
Oct 6, 2017, 03:43 AM
some of the ideas are good like 1 and 2, but some just changes the whole gameplay and feel of the game, if your thread title is "Things that would improve for the next PSO3 game for me" it would made more sense and acceptable.

GRAPPLING HOOKS are a no no for this game, it would change the whole view of the game, but that's just my opinion

Gwyndolin
Oct 6, 2017, 05:05 AM
Sega's already stated that subsequent episodes would bring new advanced classes and the idea of them removing classes they've poured time and resources into creating is more than a bit silly, so number 8 isn't happening. However, I don't see that barring them from bringing new weapons into the fold if they so choose.

Zulastar
Oct 7, 2017, 03:27 AM
1 - I want this too and weapon model scale effect 'cause I can't use some cool camos due to it's size
2 - don't need
3 - only with disable option
4 - don't need
5 - wrong game
6 - don't need
7 - nobody go 12 ppl then
8 - bullshit
9 - only with adequate rewards
10 - too OP
11 - already have bows with same normal attacks effect

You didn't mention several camos equipment here...

Almost forgot personal wish of abandoning several COs with CTRL.

MightyHarken
Oct 7, 2017, 06:38 PM
1 - I want this too and weapon model scale effect 'cause I can't use some cool camos due to it's size
2 - don't need
3 - only with disable option
4 - don't need
5 - wrong game
6 - don't need
7 - nobody go 12 ppl then
8 - bullshit
9 - only with adequate rewards
10 - too OP
11 - already have bows with same normal attacks effect

You didn't mention several camos equipment here...

Almost forgot personal wish of abandoning several COs with CTRL.

Several camos. How could I forget. And a 5th fucking accesory

Shoterxx
Oct 7, 2017, 06:41 PM
And a 5th fucking accesory

And 360š placement. And parent bone selection. And wider offsets.

Golgotha
Oct 11, 2017, 03:11 AM
Im sure transitioning into honey select/Klub17 will be smooth with all the gameplay demands and the fact that they are intensively trying to fix everything that was completely broken by new episode that is only started two months ago