Maulcun
Oct 13, 2017, 07:44 AM
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nJPNtJmIEs

Site
http://pso2.jp/players/update/20171011/

IchijinKali
Oct 13, 2017, 08:29 AM
Wow kinda scummy of them to have a whole separate Persona outfit that just has a popped collar like it was in Ep 1. Oh well I look more forward to SG scratch than I ever will for MORE BQ UPDATES.

If I end up making any crafting requests no doubt I'm going to see that Bluesy poster quite often.

isCasted
Oct 13, 2017, 08:35 AM
Can we upvote the hell of that guy in the comments who proposed a Meseta Quest?

Raujinn
Oct 13, 2017, 09:22 AM
They remembered Cruel Throw lmao

SteveCZ
Oct 13, 2017, 10:12 AM
All I see is bluesy requiem. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Great Pan
Oct 13, 2017, 11:03 AM
UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I KAN'T W8 4 DIZ!

Kintama
Oct 13, 2017, 11:47 AM
I'm still mad they aren't giving new mags for the braver/bouncer mag skill updates, going from 0 DEX to 200 is gonna be a hassle...

Anduril
Oct 13, 2017, 11:57 AM
I'm still mad they aren't giving new mags for the braver/bouncer mag skill updates, going from 0 DEX to 200 is gonna be a hassle...
Crafted PA discs give 150 DEX points, so you just need 201 of those which is 67 full feedings, or you could go with the DEX Mini Devices for 252(?) Photon Spheres which can be used at anytime, even when the mag is full since they count as Mag Devices, not food.

Kintama
Oct 13, 2017, 12:07 PM
Crafted PA discs give 150 DEX points, so you just need 201 of those which is 67 full feedings, or you could go with the DEX Mini Devices for 252(?) Photon Spheres which can be used at anytime, even when the mag is full since they count as Mag Devices, not food.

The point i was making is that it was going to be a pain to go from a mag lvl 200 with 200 points on ATK to a mag with 200 on DEX, not from a lvl 0 mag...

Altiea
Oct 13, 2017, 12:39 PM
The point i was making is that it was going to be a pain to go from a mag lvl 200 with 200 points on ATK to a mag with 200 on DEX, not from a lvl 0 mag...

Why would you want to do that, though? Unless you have 10,000 Excubes you aren't using.

Kintama
Oct 13, 2017, 01:19 PM
Because i don't want to buy another Mag :x

HardBoiledPapa
Oct 13, 2017, 01:21 PM

Huh? But you said it yourself.

And also has Sega even gave Mag Tickets before?

Kintama
Oct 13, 2017, 01:29 PM
Not like they should as this extra power is not mandatory at all, but the hassle remains...

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 13, 2017, 01:58 PM
They remembered Cruel Throw lmao

Never heard of it.

And also has Sega even gave Mag Tickets before?

Nope.

Wonder if that DF themed sword from CF will create endless salt for possibly being better than qliphad.

Also, when's Mahvel... I mean... ult Amd update?

HardBoiledPapa
Oct 13, 2017, 02:15 PM
Never heard of it.

Nope.

Wonder if that DF themed sword from CF will create endless salt for possibly being better than qliphad.

Also, when's Mahvel... I mean... ult Amd update?

IIRC the pot of the new cf has something to do with dark blast.

oratank
Oct 15, 2017, 04:28 PM
lol we finally have finger animation with darkblast

Dragwind
Oct 15, 2017, 10:45 PM
Can't wait to have this infected nanoblast in PSO2 :wacko:

starwind75043
Oct 16, 2017, 08:36 AM
Avenger makes me want to spend a character slot and make a replica of him GJ Sega

Altiea
Oct 16, 2017, 12:33 PM
So they're fixing the Buster Quest stamina system by just making the cap so ridiculously high that it's feasibly impossible to run out of Stamina in a single day?

Gwyndolin
Oct 16, 2017, 12:56 PM
So they're fixing the Buster Quest stamina system by just making the cap so ridiculously high that it's feasibly impossible to run out of Stamina in a single day?

I sure hope so. The stamina system shouldn't have ever been a thing so good riddance if that's the case. Unfortunately we still have to weave in free buster quests to maintain the 100% rare boost for main, although fewer since one free buster will buff 2 main buster now. Like, why can't I just run advanced only if that's what I want to do without feeling penalized for not running crappy unrewarding free buster missions? Ugg... :-x

Saagonsa
Oct 16, 2017, 01:57 PM
If you look at it in a cost/benefit way, a 100% triboost is not at all worth the time lost running free matches, unless you're specifically running for exp.

Altiea
Oct 16, 2017, 02:02 PM
I sure hope so. The stamina system shouldn't have ever been a thing so good riddance if that's the case. Unfortunately we still have to weave in free buster quests to maintain the 100% rare boost for main, although fewer since one free buster will buff 2 main buster now. Like, why can't I just run advanced only if that's what I want to do without feeling penalized for not running crappy unrewarding free buster missions? Ugg... :-x

It's not just that, you still have to run Free Match anyway if you want any Buster Medal A for Omega Crystals and Sentence Receptor.

Raujinn
Oct 16, 2017, 02:13 PM
It's just a system to help low-grade queuing. It doesn't do anything to help with people stuck in Grade 3 however...

Gwyndolin
Oct 16, 2017, 02:44 PM
If you look at it in a cost/benefit way, a 100% triboost is not at all worth the time lost running free matches, unless you're specifically running for exp.

Yeah you're right. I think I'll stick to just running main match for whatever I need to do because I'm not in dire need of buster medals or sentence receptor. Just really want to keep a set of buster weapons upgraded as far as they can in case Sega makes an upgrade of them feel mandatory.

Altiea
Oct 16, 2017, 03:06 PM
It's still worth running Free Match for any CFs that call for an Excube drop.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Oct 17, 2017, 12:10 AM
So wasn't there mention of ult amdusica making a comeback late october, or did they put that off for later?

Masu
Oct 17, 2017, 02:15 AM
So wasn't there mention of ult amdusica making a comeback late october, or did they put that off for later?

I believe they said they were thinking about it.

Altiea
Oct 17, 2017, 03:40 AM
I believe they said they were thinking about it.

No, they definitely said they were gonn try to bring back UQ Amd in the future, with an event that boosts the enemy strength in tandem with the RDR (think the Special Mission LQs at the end of EP4). What they said they were thinking about were NT versions of the Slave/Nemesis weapons.

GHNeko
Oct 17, 2017, 03:49 AM
What they need to do is bring back crafting sooner. I need 13* crafting like last week. ResidentSleeper.

I know they confirmed it during TGS but no dates were giving.

ZerotakerZX
Oct 17, 2017, 05:54 AM
What they need to do is bring back crafting sooner. I need 13* crafting like last week. ResidentSleeper.

why would you craft 13*?

GHNeko
Oct 17, 2017, 06:02 AM
why would you craft 13*?

I play FiBr and FiBo.

Arion Katana and Astral Blaze are fine and all, but I could seriously use an upgrade; gear wise.

ZerotakerZX
Oct 17, 2017, 06:21 AM
I play FiBr and FiBo.

Arion Katana and Astral Blaze are fine and all, but I could seriously use an upgrade; gear wise.

wow, so retro, much oldschool.

GHNeko
Oct 17, 2017, 06:30 AM
wow, so retro, much oldschool.

FiBo isnt even old school like that. It's viability was re-established when Sega released Astral Blaze a year ago and then bumped up tenfold with the Fi buffs that they just threw down. :wacko:

FiBr has been okay since Arion series became a thing but until the buffs, it was only something you'd play for fun. :wacko:

Now if you called me hispter, then you might be right lmao.

Tymek
Oct 17, 2017, 09:13 AM

I did not read anything about that...