PDA

View Full Version : 14º PSO2 STATION!

Maulcun
Oct 17, 2017, 05:22 PM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/image/sysupload/element/info/20160915/pso2station.jpg

Date: November 21, 2017
Time: 21:00 ~ 23:00 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://goo.gl/mXLhHE

Official Link Nico Nico: http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv308519944
Fan Link YouTube 1 : Coming soon
Fan Link YouTube 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Twitch 1 : https://go.twitch.tv/silentsakia/
Fan Link Twitch 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Mixer 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Facebook : Coming soon

Important Topics

Information about the December Updates.
Information about the new raid boss of Erythron Dragon.
Information about PSO2 updates.
Informations about ARKS X'mas Party 2017 and Live Sympathy 2018.
Information about new Merchandisings.
Revelation of new opening video.
asTetsuya Kakihara (CV: Huey) will appear as a special guest.

------------------------------------------------

Recap Videos

Early December Update Video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qCfFQPeIH9WzWlNjsw2B_rcSSHB9ZA7z/view

Late December Update Video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sRYxiQFGy-X3qC99R3rW1Z9AvjwDAT71/view

PSO2’s 6th opening video
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YQ-OGycrn_x_xZGutgF-o391Bms_az3B/view

Tymek
Oct 20, 2017, 09:48 AM
Why does SEGA hate Sonic

Raujinn
Oct 20, 2017, 11:59 AM
Because you touch yourself at night.

SteveCZ
Oct 20, 2017, 12:07 PM
Cause night touched you.

Tymek
Nov 6, 2017, 05:32 PM
I don't know what any of those comments mean but SEGA please give us Chapter 3

Maulcun
Nov 10, 2017, 01:10 PM
Update o/

yoshiblue
Nov 10, 2017, 02:50 PM
NiGHTs crossover when?

Poyonche
Nov 10, 2017, 03:22 PM
Revelation of new opening video.

Oh boy. I NEED it.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 10, 2017, 03:43 PM
Oh boy. I NEED it.

The most exciting content for the game in months.

Suplin
Nov 10, 2017, 06:25 PM
Oh boy. I NEED it.
Its going to be all about erythron dragon right?

SteveCZ
Nov 10, 2017, 08:10 PM
Best update: New opening video.

Poyonche
Nov 11, 2017, 03:51 AM
Its going to be all about erythron dragon right?

Probably.
And HERO of course.

NightlightPro
Nov 11, 2017, 05:12 AM
and erythron series weapons

Zorak000
Nov 11, 2017, 07:25 PM
idk, its gonna be hard to top Borderless

Touka
Nov 11, 2017, 09:34 PM
Depends if they use the buster vocal song or a completely new one,if it's the buster one then yeah....nah.

Tymek
Nov 14, 2017, 03:58 PM
I hope they use the Episode 5 Main Theme.

loafhero
Nov 14, 2017, 09:08 PM
I hope the new Main Theme is nice to hear cause we'll probably be hearing it a lot when the new raid comes out. If not, then I could always just play FFXIV's "Freefall" over it since the raid map's aesthetics are roughly the same.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 16, 2017, 02:55 AM
I could always just play FFXIV's "Freefall"

Mah feels.

Moffen
Nov 21, 2017, 07:08 AM
Bumping this (´꒳`)

Goukezitsu
Nov 21, 2017, 07:09 AM
Dragon timeee

Xmas Update Trailer:
https://vid.me/vKlsh

Erythron Dragon Trailer:
https://vid.me/IL7WZ

PSO2es Update:
https://vid.me/xb63U

Seems these weapons take saphiad, Goldania, The broken weapon, and Some new Chronos stone.

SteveCZ
Nov 21, 2017, 07:20 AM
MAZA- AND CAMOO
and tia's christmas outfit

Moffen
Nov 21, 2017, 07:25 AM
Full fornis revivallll
(●♡∀♡)

SteveCZ
Nov 21, 2017, 07:28 AM
Can favorite LA. about time. I can't even track it at all, especially when it doesn't have preview.

oratank
Nov 21, 2017, 07:34 AM
omg nei and rika costume

Tyreek
Nov 21, 2017, 07:47 AM
And apparently Rolf and Rhys costume. I guess it was easy to do since they're literally similar in attire.

final_attack
Nov 21, 2017, 07:56 AM
So, what's that ★14weapon ..... trade with Chronos Stone (+ Bal (?) series ?) ....... ._.
I wonder how much strength it got.

Yurashina
Nov 21, 2017, 08:11 AM
that must be hard like 14* to get

kurokyosuke
Nov 21, 2017, 09:08 AM
Kinda surprised no one's commenting on the Shia LaBeouf lobby action. Funny how they're passing it off as "body building".

I would have never expected a collaboration with Yuzuki Yukari, and I'm loving it. I hope her outfit is released as layering wear and not a costume.

Moffen
Nov 21, 2017, 09:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWb3CRv-pyo

New Ep5 OP

AlphaBlob
Nov 21, 2017, 09:23 AM
They did a good job showing off Hero and the new raidboss, and the fantasy-style vocal wasn't bad. It ain't Borderless though... :-(

TehCubey
Nov 21, 2017, 09:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWb3CRv-pyo

New Ep5 OP

Heroes do everything.

Other classes are just kinda there in the background.

Yeah, that's ep 5 alright.

isCasted
Nov 21, 2017, 09:50 AM
It was completely boring to look at. Barely any action happened, whatever action happened was really slow. No visual variety whatsoever. Compared to all previous OPs it makes the game look like it has zero identity.

Kondibon
Nov 21, 2017, 10:01 AM
It was completely boring to look at. Barely any action happened, whatever action happened was really slow. No visual variety whatsoever. Compared to all previous OPs it makes the game look like it has zero identity.
So then it's perfect for episode 5.

mickbis
Nov 21, 2017, 10:03 AM
ืnew OP look kinda underwhelming in term of action compare to the old one
that might explain the number of dislike

KaizoKage
Nov 21, 2017, 10:04 AM

are you referring to buster quest or the new opening?

EvilMag
Nov 21, 2017, 10:06 AM
it's okay guys cause Segas hiring for PSO2 development
[spoiler-box]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPKFqrYVAAEHRzH.jpg:large[/spoiler-box]

Maulcun
Nov 21, 2017, 10:08 AM
Some videos have been added to the first page ^^

Zulastar
Nov 21, 2017, 10:08 AM
Nei one love. And Fal (Rika) is a filty imitation.

Worst SG scratch for female characters... tons of male useless shit as always. I'll bet it take 5000SG to get Mothers hairstyle.

Masu
Nov 21, 2017, 10:28 AM
Worst SG scratch for female characters... tons of male useless shit as always. I'll bet it take 5000SG to get Mothers hairstyle.

I've saved my sg recycle badges for this very scratch...let's hope they won't make another dick move like they did with 'Darkness Conviction' tho :etongue:

Terrence
Nov 21, 2017, 10:53 AM
ืnew OP look kinda underwhelming in term of action compare to the old one. that might explain the number of dislikeFortunately, less action doesn't necessarily mean lower quality or less entertainment. This OP movie isn't that bad but it just shows two persons fighting (instead of a full team like in older openings) and this may be the reason why it's less intense indeed. But I don't think this is tied to the number of dislikes. Those 'thumb down' have been a thing for PSO2 videos since a few months now (disillusioned persons cleverly decided they had to spit at every PSO2 promotional material).

F14M3K
Nov 21, 2017, 11:06 AM
....you know they're gonna make 40 SG roll the new way to get whatever you want in the SG scratch right? They already said that the upcoming SG recycle badge shop will only give you some consumables stuff and that you should probably use your SG recycle badge quick if there's anything you want in the current shop.

loafhero
Nov 21, 2017, 11:16 AM
New Opening's just "okay". The song isn't bad but I doubt its going to be getting me pumped up as Borderless. That its using the fictional Omega language as its lyrics is a big turnoff for me. Not saying that fictional language as lyrics for a song is inherently bad because Skyrim's theme song is a good example of that being executed well. Its just not the kind of song I'd wanna hear when slaying a big ass dragon.

Also, for some reason, the placeholder characters faces in the Opening creeped me out for some reason. Its never bothered me before in previous Openings but somehow it does in this Opening.

That said, I'm looking forward to new raid content.

I'm liking the continued use of recurring NPCs as seasonal event hosts.

FantasyHeaven
Nov 21, 2017, 11:17 AM
Looks like they didn't learn anything from 13*s

final_attack
Nov 21, 2017, 11:41 AM
Oh btw, did they say anything about CF for Dragon EQ? o_o
I didn't see any CF on video o_o

echofaith
Nov 21, 2017, 11:45 AM
....you know they're gonna make 40 SG roll the new way to get whatever you want in the SG scratch right? They already said that the upcoming SG recycle badge shop will only give you some consumables stuff and that you should probably use your SG recycle badge quick if there's anything you want in the current shop.

Confused about this. I read a few weeks ago people saying that next Scratch wont have the 40 tries bonus thing and it would be recycle only. I am tempted to burn my SG in current scratch, but if next have the 40 tries bonus too, I will wait until then for sure. Dont really like recycle because some of the stuff you get isnt even recycleable.

Madevil
Nov 21, 2017, 12:00 PM
Oh btw, did they say anything about CF for Dragon EQ? o_o
I didn't see any CF on video o_o

because it won't happen...
but... it can be bought from AH... can't wait to see the price of Sword or TMG has priced one more digit than other weapon types

final_attack
Nov 21, 2017, 12:03 PM
because it won't happen...

Ok .... R.I.P. weapon then ....
thanks.

EvilMag
Nov 21, 2017, 12:12 PM
Source that the 13*s can be sellable in the player shops?

mr.chills
Nov 21, 2017, 12:21 PM
it just got uploaded to bumped that Val series (broken 13* version of the 14*) can be traded

however since you can only get 1 time chronos stone per account to upgrade val into Atra, trading val will only speed up the +35 req of the process

EvilMag
Nov 21, 2017, 12:23 PM
I see. I actually like that setup over CFs tbh. Gives them value.

mr.chills
Nov 21, 2017, 12:31 PM
yeah i like the "bullet kunai" approach as well. it effectively lets you convert the time you spend grinding for meseta into grinding for cf's via store

although i guess only kunai is worth buying from store right now or skull saf's for schvelle fancy affixing (*looks angrily at lumiholy for sucking*)

also dragon looks to have single ice weakness? wonder how they gonna handle ilbarta spamming

Renvalt
Nov 21, 2017, 01:16 PM
So first things first: *heavy inhale*

[SPOILER-BOX]Y'ALL NEI/NEIFIRST/RIKA LOVERS GOT YO FUCKING OUTFITS! PRAISE XION, I CAN FINALLY HAVE Y'ALL CRAZY PS2 FANBOIS SHUT THE HELL UP WITH YOUR DEMANDS AFTER ALL THIS FUCKING TIME! [/SPOILER-BOX]

/endangryoutburst

Whew... With that out of the way...

So having seen that opening I can truly say that PSO2 is attempting to copy/emulate/ripoff/etc. Fire Emblem (particularly Fates and Shadow Dragon - AKA the most overused of games in that franchise to copy) with this episode.

I mean, because that segment with the Sword of Legend and its shield counterpart were straight up Falchion+Shield of Seals. The only thing that would've made that part more shameless is if the hero were blue instead of red - but whatevs, I'll take ghetto Roy Ethan Waber and his imouto Lianna Lumia Waber either fucking way (no lie, the default Hero character just reminds me of Ethan for some stupid reason - has to be the haircut, methinks).

Actually, now that I think about it Roy's father had to slay a Red Drago- *sudden realization intensifies*

GODDAMMIT SEGA!

Suplin
Nov 21, 2017, 01:22 PM
The 14* jb sheathing makes them look xbox huge i wonder if the pot will cater towards the jb pa's or if they will try to include techs as well

Altiea
Nov 21, 2017, 01:23 PM
So first things first: *heavy inhale*

[SPOILER-BOX]Y'ALL NEI/NEIFIRST/RIKA LOVERS GOT YO FUCKING OUTFITS! PRAISE XION, I CAN FINALLY HAVE Y'ALL CRAZY PS2 FANBOIS SHUT THE HELL UP WITH YOUR DEMANDS AFTER ALL THIS FUCKING TIME! [/SPOILER-BOX]

/endangryoutburst

Whew... With that out of the way...

So having seen that opening I can truly say that PSO2 is attempting to copy/emulate/ripoff/etc. Fire Emblem (particularly Fates and Shadow Dragon - AKA the most overused of games in that franchise to copy) with this episode.

I mean, because that segment with the Sword of Legend and its shield counterpart were straight up Falchion+Shield of Seals. The only thing that would've made that part more shameless is if the hero were blue instead of red - but whatevs, I'll take ghetto Roy Ethan Waber and his imouto Lianna Lumia Waber either fucking way (no lie, the default Hero character just reminds me of Ethan for some stupid reason - has to be the haircut, methinks).

Actually, now that I think about it Roy's father had to slay a Red Drago- *sudden realization intensifies*

GODDAMMIT SEGA!

You know they already showed off the sword and shield in the preview two months ago, right? It's supposed to be based on Alis Landale's sword.

Also, the Erythron Dragon is a reference to PSI's Red Dragon.

Raujinn
Nov 21, 2017, 01:43 PM
It occurs there probably won't be Collection Files for the broken weapons, which means you'll have to depend on player shops to get the weapons you want to upgrade or on pure RNG. That sorta particularly sucks for Hunter mains if they want the Sword because they'll be competing with all the Hero players who will also want it. :/ Least Wired Lance ought to be cheap.

Renvalt
Nov 21, 2017, 01:51 PM
You know they already showed off the sword and shield in the preview two months ago, right? It's supposed to be based on Alis Landale's sword.

Also, the Erythron Dragon is a reference to PSI's Red Dragon.

I'm aware of both points (and to be honest, I don't know why I didn't call out the FE similarities sooner), thanks to y'alls incessant yapping (that, and a little research).

It's just that... the way they executed the whole thing just feels so... Fire Emblem-y. Like, yeah - it's a coincidence, I get it, I know I'm reaching deeper than I need to - but with Fire Emblem actually being a relevant Nintendo IP now, the coincidence just feels extremely creepy in how close it is.

Also, yeah that dragon's SUPPOSED to be referencing the PSI Dragon, but if memory serves me correctly they looked nothing alike when I actually went to check (and hell, y'alls was bitchin' about THAT too way back). If anything, it looks a LOT closer to the Red Dragon that Eliwood and co. fought in the GBA Fire Emblem (and there are vids of that fight if you care to look).

starwind75043
Nov 21, 2017, 01:58 PM
I am actually surprised. I was sure the first cf that we would be allowed to convert to 14* would be the buster weapon series

Zulastar
Nov 21, 2017, 02:04 PM
I am actually surprised. I was sure the first cf that we would be allowed to convert to 14* would be the buster weapon series

It's potential comepelely useless outside Buster.

Got 999 Goldnia and 999 Saphard just for 30mil... waiting for a main dish >_<

Altiea
Nov 21, 2017, 02:11 PM
It's potential comepelely useless outside Buster.

Got 999 Goldnia and 999 Saphard just for 30mil... waiting for a main dish >_<

Like, why waste money on Saphards? Just throw all your 12* weapons into the Craft Console and get Saphards for free.

I can understand Goldnias, though. Those things aren't cheap to trade for.

Altiea
Nov 21, 2017, 02:20 PM
It's funny, I just made a new character last week and NOW they loosen the unlock conditions on ARKS Quests/Free Fields and Drinks.

More SP for FO and TE is good in my book. Won't help too much, since you're only getting 5 SP back on each, but it's useful nonetheless.

Everyone called the UQ Lillipa overhaul, but an extended UQ Nab campaign is nifty, too.

Yay, another Battle Arena rotation! And a map! I feel like I'm the only one who's excited for that.

NightlightPro
Nov 21, 2017, 02:25 PM
x999 stuff aint a big deal

u can also exchange certain stones for 12* weapons

(got like 4 stack of tokyo stones dusting into my storage, i should probably exchange all of them for 12*s weps)

the_importer_
Nov 21, 2017, 02:30 PM
Forces and Techers
New Skill that turns Charged Technics into Just Attacks
Changed the Level Cap of [Tech Charge Advance 2]
Changed the Level Cap of [Elemental Weak Hit]

Nice, 100% JA guaranty and more points to attribute to my many F/Te skill trees :)

Golgotha
Nov 21, 2017, 03:08 PM
Boring opening for a boring boss.
And of course this 14s treadmill ensures that there will be nothing but dragon for months ahead.

To think they did all of it for 30th series anniversary.

Moffen
Nov 21, 2017, 03:13 PM
Boring opening for a boring boss.
And of course this 14s treadmill ensures that there will be nothing but dragon for months ahead.

To think they did all of it for 30th series anniversary.

Just like uh
Elder
Loser
Magatsu
Profound Darkness
Yamato
Mother
Deus

Imagine my absolute untethered shock knowing the new raid boss might be an extremely common occurance.
Nobody could have seen this coming.

Altiea
Nov 21, 2017, 03:27 PM
The only thing I'm torn about is whether I should trade for the Atra Sword or Jet Boots. Sword is the obvious answer for Hero meta, but I love Bouncer too much to give it up.

Moffen
Nov 21, 2017, 03:37 PM
The only thing I'm torn about is whether I should trade for the Atra Sword or Jet Boots. Sword is the obvious answer for Hero meta, but I love Bouncer too much to give it up.

imo get the materlals then wait on figuring out what the potential of the new 14* actually is.
On another note I think the goldnia might just be for the sword,pretty sure the other 14*s need the other gold material for their respective attack types.

Aexorcet
Nov 21, 2017, 03:42 PM

It's not like seeing a Bo in the MPA will make everyone else leave. I haven't even started on Hero, I'm still enjoying the old classes. You still have time anyway, so no need to decide right now.

Cyber Meteor
Nov 21, 2017, 04:31 PM
Ok so the others 14*s will be TMG (Dual Bird recolorable it seems), Partisan, Knuckles and Jet Boots, i guess i'll be able to take it easy with that EQ since i care more about Sword, Rod, Bow, Gunslash and Launcher (so i actually was crossing fingers they wouldn't be in that EQ :p). Ofc there is this Atra serie, but once per account (and the design/style isn't really doing it for me), which hints they're gonna do the same for other series, so in the end you'll probably be able to get multiple 14*s via Zieg. This "one weapon per account" remind me of the Edel weapons in PSU, they were 15* though, so i'm wondering if we're gonna see 15* anytime soon.........

About that opening, they just ended it too soon lol, i would have liked to see a bit more of it.

PS : That Atra potent will probably be just "correct" as Val/Atra will have the super special abilities as SAFs, so they'll definitly tweak the potent to revolve around those Super SAF, not directly but more like, the Super SAF will compensate what may be missing to that 14* potent to be pretty good

Xaelouse
Nov 21, 2017, 07:21 PM
So most people will be at the mercy of the player shop again, huh?
It'll be funny to see which weapons are the most popular that way.

And the 1 stone account thing screws over Bouncer and Force unless they have specific potentials to alleviate that.
Doesn't help that Demons consist of several elements on top of attack type resistances.

At this point, I don't see much to convince me away from going full-time Monster Hunter World.

Altiea
Nov 21, 2017, 09:18 PM
Did someone say a Phantasy Star series artbook? To buy or not to buy...

The CD jacket for the Xierra's Report drama CD is amazing. The LA it comes with is pretty cool, too.

batfax
Nov 21, 2017, 09:56 PM
Time to use my meseta. Buyin' all those PS 2-4 costumes.

edit:

Did someone say a Phantasy Star series artbook? To buy or not to buy...

The CD jacket for the Xierra's Report drama CD is amazing. The LA it comes with is pretty cool, too.

There's an art book? I totally missed it and don't see it when looking around.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 21, 2017, 10:04 PM
the update that 14* weapons stop being unique, amazing Sega

Asellus
Nov 21, 2017, 10:26 PM
the update that 14* weapons stop being unique, amazing Sega

No way are cobbled 14☆ weapons going to be stronger than dropped 14☆

I expect that cobbled 14☆ narrow the gap between 13☆ and 14☆ drops. If anything they added these because people are pussies and rage-quit over b/s like not getting a 14☆ weapon, so pso2 is throwing them a bone to keep them spending money.

loafhero
Nov 21, 2017, 10:32 PM
(no lie, the default Hero character just reminds me of Ethan for some stupid reason - has to be the haircut, methinks).

Oh, great. Can't unsee that any more.

Kondibon
Nov 21, 2017, 11:03 PM
the update that 14* weapons stop being unique, amazing SegaDid you not expect this? It's how they've been handling weapon updates since the game started.

Altiea
Nov 22, 2017, 12:37 AM
There's an art book? I totally missed it and don't see it when looking around.

https://i.imgur.com/6ZJG1FY.png

ArcaneTechs
Nov 22, 2017, 12:40 AM

I expect that cobbled 14☆ narrow the gap between 13☆ and 14☆ drops. If anything they added these because people are pussies and rage-quit over b/s like not getting a 14☆ weapon, so pso2 is throwing them a bone to keep them spending money.
your the first person I've read that had the same thought as me when I saw the stream, 100% agree with everything you said

Did you not expect this? It's how they've been handling weapon updates since the game started.
no im aware of this, i mean i've been here just as long or longer as you BUT maybe this is the start of the entrance to 14* hood....but i mostly blame the casuals complaining about drop only loot

Kondibon
Nov 22, 2017, 12:53 AM
but i mostly blame the casuals complaining about drop only lootI'm not sure what that has to do with being a casual player...

milranduil
Nov 22, 2017, 01:01 AM
If anything they added these because people are pussies and rage-quit over b/s like not getting a 14☆ weapon, so pso2 is throwing them a bone to keep them spending money.

you have 2 14*, i don't think you get to comment on such things.

batfax
Nov 22, 2017, 01:05 AM
https://i.imgur.com/6ZJG1FY.png

Oh, cool! Looks like it's just a reprint of the old Production Compendium but that's good enough for me. Especially if they re-scan any of the original artworks so that they're in higher quality.

Kiboune
Nov 22, 2017, 03:45 AM
Mother's camo *_*
But is it going to be 2 different camos, or one?
And new 13* sword ,from Dragon, resembles Broken Royal Deringer from Homestuck. You even use "time" (Time Stone Chronos) to restore it

Flaoc
Nov 22, 2017, 03:55 AM
14* drop only was ok.. whats not ok was them being shit eq only for the longest time.. hell yea i too love not being able to farm out a wep whenever i desire instead of when im told

NightlightPro
Nov 22, 2017, 07:30 AM
any video link of the Aether Mother Hope sg scratch?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 22, 2017, 10:50 AM
That LA has me thinking... did Shia go to Japan to set up a he-will-not-divide-us flag?

Zeota
Nov 22, 2017, 12:04 PM
I'm happy to see the original PS games getting a bit more love.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 22, 2017, 06:34 PM
I'm not sure what that has to do with being a casual player...
the ol no CF, no care mentality

Kondibon
Nov 22, 2017, 08:27 PM
the ol no CF, no care mentalitySo you're saying that people who don't care about raw RNG drops are casual?

ews1114
Nov 22, 2017, 09:49 PM
Nah you gotta be hardcore to get a lucky 14* drop, makes sense lul

SteveCZ
Nov 22, 2017, 10:05 PM
Nah you gotta be hardcore to get a lucky 14* drop, makes sense lul

Trust me, hardcore is not enough. Luck is.

ews1114
Nov 22, 2017, 10:38 PM
Trust me, hardcore is not enough. Luck is.

thats the point, hardcore or casual doesn't have anything to do with rng drop or cf

SteveCZ
Nov 23, 2017, 06:07 AM
thats the point, hardcore or casual doesn't have anything to do with rng drop or cf

I was referring to 14* since you talk about 14*.

Others (cf, 13*s, weilas, whatevs) are 100% okay if you farm more or better. For example, you will definitely get more of those if you spend more time, efficiently, more than those who don't farm much, or farm but not efficient. Like, say in 2 weeks period you can see the difference.

But not 14*, it just won't drop if you are not lucky, no matter how hard you try.

Zulastar
Nov 23, 2017, 10:40 AM
But not 14*, it just won't drop if you are not lucky, no matter how hard you try.

I won't speak about 14* here 'cause I'm JUST CAN'T get a fuking Welia Board even with these campaigns regardless of how hard I tried and how many time and boosts were spent...

EvilMag
Nov 23, 2017, 11:12 AM
A legend once said. you have to try hard for your drops :wacko:

isCasted
Nov 23, 2017, 11:14 AM
Only 90s kids will remember stacking 250% boosters and running Elder on 10 chars

FantasyHeaven
Nov 23, 2017, 01:14 PM

But it's only a matter of time. A year from now they'll release 15*s and the cycle will start over with ragne and co still being the same as 5 years ago. These assembly line 14*s will all have the same mass produced potentials as the current 13*s with 100 more attack which brings up the question of what is even the point.

Poyonche
Nov 23, 2017, 03:50 PM
Only 90s kids will remember stacking 250% boosters and running Elder on 10 chars

Back in my days getting a 10* on Elder was a myth !

the_importer_
Nov 23, 2017, 05:36 PM
Back in my days getting a 10* on Elder was a myth !

Today, we use those as NT weapon food :p

SteveCZ
Nov 23, 2017, 08:43 PM
I won't speak about 14* here 'cause I'm JUST CAN'T get a fuking Welia Board even with these campaigns regardless of how hard I tried and how many time and boosts were spent...

I'm not sure how unlucky that would be but Weila drops just fine for farmers 4 - 6 hours a day, speaking about last boosted nab UQ. The people I know playing at those rate, they've been talking multiple weilas already and worry more about Nemesis, even if they already have two or three of them.

I mean it's just numbers. Say a drop chance is 0.5% per player (after average), you calculate it with 250% boost and that'd be 2.5%. If you still don't get that item in a few weeks of full-time farming, then you probably one of those who got 98% Dudu failure jackpot. :-D

However for 14*, it's like 0.0000LIES% that even if you calculate with 250% it'll only get to 0.0000(2.5*LIES)%. That's not even close to 0.01% no matter how many boosts exist you pop, no matter how many runs you go, no matter how many more seasonal EQs they add with it.

They've calculated that 14* should, again for example, only drop like 80 - 120 items a year for all ships, and it shouldn't be too hard to tell that the probability is too small to calculate the chance based on number of runs or boosts you pop.

My assumption is 14* goes almost the same as 12*s in the VH era, EQ based. Weila/Nemesis NT is more like 9* on H era, free field based (as per boosted UQ existed).

So by these rough theories in mind, I'm not surprised. It should be noticed by now which one is just "luck" and which one that can be farmed.

morkie
Nov 23, 2017, 10:02 PM
hope this 14* series will not beat 14* drop, cause sega buff it...

maybe this 14* series slightly increase than qliphad series...(or just only a number)

reinforcers
Nov 23, 2017, 11:18 PM
the dawn of the ★14 weapons era, perhaps next year we get ★14 weapon CF also ★13 units drop ... it just goes on and on, the cycle just wont stop isn;t it, rather than typical MMO today PSO2 is remind me of an online mobile game .... oh wait we do have PSO2ES as online mobile game ..... XD