PDA

View Full Version : Did they remove the restriction on buying 10* things from playershops?

Karazykid
Oct 30, 2017, 06:20 PM
Just started playing again after like a year, wasn't thinking about it and went to buy a new weapon that's 10* and it let me. I didn't have any kinda vouchers or anything like that. Did they finally get rid of that stupid thing where you needed a special item just to buy 10* gear?

Kondibon
Oct 30, 2017, 06:26 PM
.Yes. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?213385-Quick-Questions-Come-here-for-quick-answers!)

Karazykid
Oct 30, 2017, 07:47 PM
That is a fantastic change. It's probably too much to hope for, but any chance you can trade with friends now without needing premium?

the_importer_
Oct 30, 2017, 07:52 PM
Yup man, just found out about this today myself. Besides restricted weapons and units, it's a free for all, go nuts.

That being said, this has really reshaped the economy. With no passes required to buy such weapons and units and being able to buy 40% affixes from the Excube shop, people can just buy rares from players for peanuts, convert them to Excubes and buy those helpful items. Add this to NT grinding and the only thing left with value are AC ticket stuff.

GHNeko
Oct 30, 2017, 08:16 PM
That is a fantastic change. It's probably too much to hope for, but any chance you can trade with friends now without needing premium?

You still need premium.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 31, 2017, 12:01 AM
That being said, this has really reshaped the economy. With no passes required to buy such weapons and units and being able to buy 40% affixes from the Excube shop, people can just buy rares from players for peanuts, convert them to Excubes and buy those helpful items
no one in their right mind would be dumb enough to buy 100 10/11* weapons, convert into cubes for a 40% affix boost. Very minute things like a PB type converter would be worth it but Ex Cubes rain down like nothing now a days

the_importer_
Oct 31, 2017, 12:44 AM
no one in their right mind would be dumb enough to buy 100 10/11* weapons, convert into cubes for a 40% affix boost. Very minute things like a PB type converter would be worth it but Ex Cubes rain down like nothing now a days

Why not, most of the ones I bought today were under 2100 meseta or lower. Plus, you said it yourself, Excubes are plentiful, so even if you're just missing 40 Cubes to get that 40% affix boost, it's a small price to pay in order not to loose your footers and Dudu fees.

Kondibon
Oct 31, 2017, 12:50 AM
Why not, most of the ones I bought today were under 2100 meseta or lower. Plus, you said it yourself, Excubes are plentiful, so even if you're just missing 40 Cubes to get that 40% affix boost, it's a small price to pay in order not to loose your footers and Dudu fees.Where are you getting 10*s for 2.1k? >_>

the_importer_
Oct 31, 2017, 12:52 AM
Where are you getting 10*s for 2.1k? >_>

Ship 06. Don't get me wrong, they are garbage weapons, but a Cube is a Cube. Mind you, near the end of making my Lv35 weapon, the stores ran out of those and started paying a bit more, but I'm sure there will be more tomorrow.

Kondibon
Oct 31, 2017, 12:56 AM
Ship 06. Don't get me wrong, they are garbage weapons, but a Cube is a Cube.I'd just like to point out that a single excube can be exchanged for 30 grinders, which can be npc'd for like 12k. It seems weird people would be consistently selling 10*s for less than that.

Dark Mits
Oct 31, 2017, 01:30 AM
I'd just like to point out that a single excube can be exchanged for 30 grinders, which can be npc'd for like 12k. It seems weird people would be consistently selling 10*s for less than that.This reminds me of the glorious days where I made hundreds of gold per day on World of Warcraft by simply buying stuff from the Auction House and vendoring them, because the players/bots that auctioned them didn't check vendor value. This was during a time where getting 500g per day was considered no-lifing.

ArcaneTechs
Oct 31, 2017, 04:37 AM
Why not, most of the ones I bought today were under 2100 meseta or lower. Plus, you said it yourself, Excubes are plentiful, so even if you're just missing 40 Cubes to get that 40% affix boost, it's a small price to pay in order not to loose your footers and Dudu fees.
ok thats why, your on another ship, my ship has them at at least 10-20k ea

the_importer_
Oct 31, 2017, 05:56 AM
I'd just like to point out that a single excube can be exchanged for 30 grinders, which can be npc'd for like 12k. It seems weird people would be consistently selling 10*s for less than that.

12k per grinder? Wow, what ship are you on?

Dark Mits
Oct 31, 2017, 06:21 AM
12k per grinder? Wow, what ship are you on?12k per excube.
1 excube -> 30 grinders -> 12000 meseta

the_importer_
Oct 31, 2017, 08:04 AM
12k per excube.
1 excube -> 30 grinders -> 12000 meseta

Oh I see. Well, guess the people on my ship either don't give a shit or prefer giving their stuff away lol