PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Darkness Conviction SG Scratch (01 November 2017 - 13 December 2017)

Anduril
Nov 1, 2017, 12:18 AM
https://i.imgur.com/caVXS6d.png
https://i.imgur.com/SS3pmjp.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/sg/20171101/)

Very interesting that this scratch goes away the same day as the current Mother Cluster one. Really just hoping for some of the Innocent Cluster colors I didn't get last time and [Persona]'s mask; not too keen on the Stripperific female Lord outfit. I'll also be honest, I never really noticed Sword [Persona]'s costume was different from Doublesaber [Persona]'s.
Oh, also, pleasant surprise that there is a Bonus Scratch ticket with this; it requires 40 scratches, so that means that you can actually get things that aren't in the Recycle shop.

oratank
Nov 1, 2017, 12:29 AM
same expire date with mother sg lol sega really hungry for money

Madevil
Nov 1, 2017, 12:32 AM
wow!! they got bonus scratch ticket this time!!!
this is really like a +1 for me because everytime there's something I can't get from the collection I need to use 40 badges to exchange, now I can exchange 2 items instead of 1

edit: what? this collection not listed in the sg recycle shop? fuck you $EGA

Masu
Nov 1, 2017, 12:38 AM
Mother scratch when?:-x

HardBoiledPapa
Nov 1, 2017, 12:42 AM
Didn't notice that this scratch would only last for 6 weeks but does that mean we'll get another sg scratch in December? I just read in bumped that according to the 2017 Roadmap there'll be a new sg scratch in December and I highly doubt it's this one because they could've listed that on the Autumn 2017 list along with the polytan and DOA collabs which will be this November.

Enforcer MKV
Nov 1, 2017, 01:01 AM
Very interesting that this scratch goes away the same day as the current Mother Cluster one.

.....SERIOUSLY, SEGA? You finally put out an SG scratch I like and you make it six weeks instead of six months. Ooooh, you f**king burn me sometimes, you really do.

...Right, outburst aside.....ugh.

starwind75043
Nov 1, 2017, 01:09 AM
With both expiring, we should maybe get a hint next station what it will be

Anduril
Nov 1, 2017, 01:21 AM
I'm still assuming that the SG scratch in December will be the second half of the Mother Cluster set, ie. Aratron, Ophiel, and Mother. They may even throw something like Xiao's new costume in there like how they added the Record Capture in with the second Falz/Matoi one.

ZerotakerZX
Nov 1, 2017, 01:41 AM
SG scrath was a mistake

Kiboune
Nov 1, 2017, 02:14 AM
six weeks and you can't exchange 40 items (if you already have them) for something from this scratch!
great work, Sega

final_attack
Nov 1, 2017, 02:32 AM
The ...... 40x scratch bonus only applies to this scratch, right?

maybe do 40x scratch (if not lucky) ..... 1 wanted item from bonus ....

Recycle the rest for next scratch :wacko: 1 item in here, 1 item on next scratch :wacko:

Altiea
Nov 1, 2017, 03:29 AM
20 pulls resulted in two copies of the male Persona Battle Suit, a Requiem dupe, Innocent Cluster dupes, like, five Lord items, and every single piece of the Viel set that I was missing. Yay?

final_attack
Nov 1, 2017, 04:08 AM
No luck for getting that DF Warp :( ..... got it by using 40x scratch (at least I'll have ..... 1 guaranteed? for next SG scratch) :wacko:

IMACOP
Nov 1, 2017, 04:12 AM
What's this D Conviction Ticket?

Altiea
Nov 1, 2017, 04:25 AM
What's this D Conviction Ticket?

That's a Scratch Ticket, but for Darkness Conviction. It lets you get any one item of your choosing from the Scratch for free.

IchijinKali
Nov 1, 2017, 04:43 AM
My results ended up being alot of stuff I had already gotten from when these were around last time. A few of the 'Lord' items for which the term overdesigned comes to mind. Was like alright I'll just turn these into SG badges and get something I wanted . . . NOPE the SG Exchange has not been updated with this scratch.

So yeah make sure to use that free item wisely.

Vatallus
Nov 1, 2017, 04:57 AM
Works for me I guess.

[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/0crK6BB.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

SoulSighTy
Nov 1, 2017, 05:32 AM
Will try tmr because free sg from pso2 day.

Vatallus
Nov 1, 2017, 07:03 AM
Oh in case anyone was wondering the Dark Falz LA in this SG scratch can't be picked as a Dark Blast pose (at least not atm) and that honestly makes no sense.

gabor100
Nov 1, 2017, 07:29 AM
WTT male SG stuff for Och/Matoi panties, other Matoi stuff, Lord female panties. PST.

IchijinKali
Nov 1, 2017, 07:51 AM
WTT male SG stuff for Och/Matoi panties, other Matoi stuff, Lord female panties. PST.

You can't trade this stuff.

Layete
Nov 1, 2017, 08:28 AM
Kinda bummed out they didn't put this falz scratch under the recycle badges section! I got most of what I wanted anyways and I still have time to get whatever else I wanted but it's still unfortunate!

Moffen
Nov 1, 2017, 08:30 AM
Wow okay so i traded in all these SG badges for nothing then.
Thanks SEGA,good way to put people off playing that scratch ever again.

IchijinKali
Nov 1, 2017, 08:35 AM
The only good news I can give ya, if you can even call THIS good news, is that the 40 ticket you can get multiple times.

Ifrian-x
Nov 1, 2017, 09:24 AM
Any chance they may update the recycle store at some point?

Cyber Meteor
Nov 1, 2017, 09:30 AM
Any chance they may update the recycle store at some point?

I would say, it's possible they update it with that Falz scratch at some point, but it will depends on JP players feedback, if they complain a lot on that point (SG badges being non-usable for Falz items) they probably will

Lyrise
Nov 1, 2017, 01:41 PM
Wow okay so i traded in all these SG badges for nothing then.
Thanks SEGA,good way to put people off playing that scratch ever again.

The only good news I can give ya, if you can even call THIS good news, is that the 40 ticket you can get multiple times.

Typically if the item shows up in the recycle shop its going to cost you 40 SG badges anyway - with the new ticket bonus, its pretty much that you get to keep the badges for the things you don't want, and you still get the item.

I do get that the complaint is that you don't get to spend the SG badges you already have from the previous scratch, but at the very least you can save it for the next one that shows up in December/January (especially since most of the stuff from this one are revivals anyway)...

IchijinKali
Nov 1, 2017, 02:53 PM
Typically if the item shows up in the recycle shop its going to cost you 40 SG badges anyway - with the new ticket bonus, its pretty much that you get to keep the badges for the things you don't want, and you still get the item.

I do get that the complaint is that you don't get to spend the SG badges you already have from the previous scratch, but at the very least you can save it for the next one that shows up in December/January (especially since most of the stuff from this one are revivals anyway)...

In the Discord I'm in people just could not stop complaining even after I said its not much different than normal. In a way its even better because now you can get what you actually want instead of a limited pool SEGA gives in the recycle shop. I.e. lack of color choices, certain hairstyles omitted, and even missing outfits.

starwind75043
Nov 1, 2017, 04:08 PM
In the Discord I'm in people just could not stop complaining even after I said its not much different than normal. In a way its even better because now you can get what you actually want instead of a limited pool SEGA gives in the recycle shop. I.e. lack of color choices, certain hairstyles omitted, and even missing outfits.

Plus you won't be penalized if you keep an item like if you had to rely on badges.

Moffen
Nov 1, 2017, 04:30 PM

Its still an ass move,
They should let us swap our SG badges out for those passes then.

ews1114
Nov 1, 2017, 11:01 PM
Let me just get 3.2k of total sg in 1.5months real quick

gabor100
Nov 2, 2017, 03:11 AM
In a way its even better because now you can get what you actually want instead

I would like to get 1 White Matoi panties, but now I need to waste 2 passes on the original color. Thanks Sega.

oratank
Nov 2, 2017, 05:19 AM
is that red note on bonus ticket said get 1 ticket every 40 pull ?

IWinToLose
Nov 9, 2017, 04:31 PM
To the people complaining that this stuff isn't in the recycle shop, please realize that for 40 pulls, you can use all the tickets, and STILL GET WHAT YOU WANT! The alternative is scratching 30 times, not using anything you got from those 30 scratches, and exchanging those 30 scratches for 1 thing from an incomplete list.

At least complain about the right thing here, like duration of the scratcher or needing to do 10 more scratches to get what you want.

Anduril
Nov 9, 2017, 05:57 PM
To the people complaining that this stuff isn't in the recycle shop, please realize that for 40 pulls, you can use all the tickets, and STILL GET WHAT YOU WANT! The alternative is scratching 30 times, not using anything you got from those 30 scratches, and exchanging those 30 scratches for 1 thing from an incomplete list.

At least complain about the right thing here, like duration of the scratcher or needing to do 10 more scratches to get what you want.

The main issue is that anyone who already had SG badges they were hoping to use is SOL because they didn't add any of them to the Recycle Shop.

Ceresa
Nov 9, 2017, 06:25 PM
The main issue is that anyone who already had SG badges they were hoping to use is SOL because they didn't add any of them to the Recycle Shop.

Spend the badges on the stuff that was in the shop when they were turned into badges then...? Why convert stuff if you don't actually want the badge items?

Whiners getting their way as usual anyways, starting next SG scratch it's moving to recycle 40 items to exchange for a pass. Can't have nice things because some crybabies can't cut their losses and move forward.

Dugs
Nov 9, 2017, 07:32 PM
Spend the badges on the stuff that was in the shop when they were turned into badges then...? Why convert stuff if you don't actually want the badge items?

Oh you mean the stuff that isn't there anymore? The stuff that went away after all of the star gems that showed up after? Converting stuff to save inventory/storage space? Is this actually a problem you can't figure out?

Ceresa
Nov 9, 2017, 07:56 PM
Oh you mean the stuff that isn't there anymore? The stuff that went away after all of the star gems that showed up after? Converting stuff to save inventory/storage space? Is this actually a problem you can't figure out?

The recycle shop is still there and full of stuff? Old recycle shops are irrelevant and badges earned during their duration should logically have been exchanged with the goal of getting stuff from them.

Inventory space, really. Your inventory management must be as poor as your SG use. Was the 300 slots PER CHAR Ep 4 gave for free not enough? You can't figure out space for 0-39 items you might want to keep but would be willing to part with if it meant getting your heart's most precious desire should it appear in the recycle shop?

DavidAG
Nov 10, 2017, 03:22 AM
Let's make it clear and simple: Darkness Conviction items are not in the SG shop, which means people can't use their old SG badges to buy the new Darkness Conviction stuff, they need to scratch 40 times again.

Thats what people are complaining about.

Suplin
Nov 10, 2017, 06:30 PM
Since both sg scratches are going away soon-ish and at the same time,think that they will unveil a new one during next pso2station or we might enter a cooldown period instead?

DRAGONxNOGARD
Nov 11, 2017, 03:50 PM
I
NEED
MY
LOSER
VOICE

rip me:(

ralf542
Nov 11, 2017, 05:03 PM
Old recycle shops are irrelevant and badges earned during their duration should logically have been exchanged with the goal of getting stuff from them.

What if I got all items I wanted and a 60+ different other stuff that I don't need? Exchange 40 badge for one thing that I don't need?

You can't figure out space for 0-39 items you might want to keep

Why 0-39? Are you unable to hold more items cuz your inventory management is poor?