PDA

View Full Version : 11/4/17 Announcements

Altiea
Nov 4, 2017, 09:11 PM
UQ Nab Overhaul: Basically A Free Field (Two Areas, fight a boss in Area 2)
UQ Nab Revival: NT Nemesis, Deus 14*, Weila Board
Super Special Abilities are coming!

Balance Patch 3: Balance Again

Force + Techer: New Skill that treats all Charged Techs as JAs
Gunner: High Time Buff (similar to Hero Boost), Shift Period range buff
Bouncer: Dual Blades Gear buff (PAs have more potency at no Gear, shoot Photon Blades at no Gear)
Summoner: Global Pet buffs (Attack range buff, HP buff, speed buff, Defence Candy buff, relaxed growth system)
Normal Attack Range Buff: GS, Wand, Katana, DB

final_attack
Nov 4, 2017, 09:49 PM
Also Gu (http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2017/11/171104a.html) : vertical tracking on aerial GrimBarrage (later on December, maybe), I think.

" あと『グリムバラージュ (PA)』を空中で使用したさい上下の追従も。 "

Madevil
Nov 4, 2017, 10:15 PM
I'm guessing the "Super Special Abilities" are some new op similar to weapon potentials which can be affixed to units

CrossOmega
Nov 4, 2017, 11:17 PM
Let's not forget...no Monica punching bag...

Selphea
Nov 5, 2017, 07:46 AM
Honestly what needs biggest buffs right now aren't the players but the enemies.

Masu
Nov 5, 2017, 09:13 AM
Honestly what needs biggest buffs right now aren't the players but the enemies.

Nothing new but yes indeed. I was surprised Ultimate Nab enemies won't be buffed, aside HP. Maybe they will be more buffed later in the week but I did a solo run yesterday out of boredome and to refresh my memory with some mobs attack patterns..Was surprised how squishy they were now and how most of the damages I was taking was mostly not due because of said mobs attacks but the damn energy balls they spam all over xD

Also did the run as Br/Hu and, yeah, good job SEGA with upcoming normals range buff /o/ Was saying to team mates that Br was almost perfect when re balance was implemented...but the normals attack range which feels ridiculous when you go back from playing Hr all day on. I just hope this change will land early december and not late december as it seems they want to not apply all changes at once:-?

The free field formula we will get is a super idea too. Maybe it's a test for future xxh free fields? Anyway as it will be FF, there's no excuse to not see some more variety with class used imho.

[SPOILER-BOX]I want a damn Monica sandbag too:argh:[/SPOILER-BOX]

Kondibon
Nov 5, 2017, 09:32 AM
I'm gonna be pretty disappointed when there's no boss music in the updated ultimate nab. >:

Moffen
Nov 5, 2017, 10:17 AM
I'm gonna be pretty disappointed when there's no boss music in the updated ultimate nab. >:

There probably wont be,unless they pull out a remixed version of the normal boss theme or vol dragon theme
Anga could even be the boss in the last area (Please no)

Terrence
Nov 5, 2017, 10:21 AM
Once again, no announcement of XH for all Free Fields (and ARKS Quests) ! :(
Ultimate Naberius change/boost is a step in the right direction but that's not enough.

Zephyrion
Nov 5, 2017, 10:35 AM
There probably wont be,unless they pull out a remixed version of the normal boss theme or vol dragon theme
Anga could even be the boss in the last area (Please no)

Based on what is said, I'm almost certain the formula will be A1 = collect points/kill certain bosses like Diabo/Siorg/Bayari then A2 Anga, pretty much like Kuron did. It's veeery obvious they don't want people to abuse the quest format for Anga farming again. Hopefully it will be a more "free" field but doesn't sound that way right now

starwind75043
Nov 5, 2017, 01:28 PM
Based on what is said, I'm almost certain the formula will be A1 = collect points/kill certain bosses like Diablo/Siorg/Bayari then A2 Anga, pretty much like Kuron did. It's veeery obvious they don't want people to abuse the quest format for Anga farming again. Hopefully it will be a more "free" field but doesn't sound that way right now

That would actually be a very good way to introduce freild setting to ultimate

Zorak000
Nov 5, 2017, 02:31 PM
the force buff only really helps rods, wands maybe so I can JA into ramegid 0 easier and cast another tech to fix my element back. talis already needs to toss out a basic attack before you can use them; but I guess maybe this means you can be more precise and stop your talis earlier without being too early for the JA.

I'd still rather see them alter force and techer's individual approaches to techs; like make force more about focusing individual elements, while techer can taste the rainbow. the issue with force there is that some elements, when placed in an theoretical area devoid of elemental weaknesses, are simply better than others. in particular, fomelgion is simply the easiest to use of the three compounds; I would bet that even if it was significantly weaker than the other two, it would still be the go-to compound since you can stay at a safe distance, and also have AoE for mobbing

reinforcers
Nov 5, 2017, 11:50 PM
Bouncer shoot Photon Blades at zero Gear => this one make me curious, cause usually how many photon blades you shoot are Gear dependent. if that no longer what it do then the DB gear is PA only? also the PB homing ring become more useful I guess

KaizoKage
Nov 6, 2017, 02:03 AM
I was surprised Ultimate Nab enemies won't be buffed, aside HP.

Im not entirely sure that I understoond the info on bumped.org but:

Ultimate Quest Naberius Revival
Enemy HP and ATK UP

Ultimate Quest Naberius (11/8 ~ 11/22)
Enemy HP +100%
RDR +150% (&) EXP +150%

so I guess Ultimate Nab will have a permanent increase in HP and ATK and will have an additional of 100% HP on top of that for 2 weeks.

EvilMag
Nov 6, 2017, 02:10 AM

so I guess Ultimate Nab will have a permanent increase in HP and ATK and will have an additional of 100% HP on top of that for 2 weeks.
No he means the enemies won't have their original AI.

Keilyn
Nov 6, 2017, 02:23 AM

Is that a permanent revival or just a temporary mini-event?

GHNeko
Nov 6, 2017, 04:57 AM
Boooo. More bouncer buffs please. :wacko:

Also more Katana Buffs. :wacko:

Dragwind
Nov 6, 2017, 06:39 AM
It'll be nice to see people running Ult Nab again.

Golgotha
Nov 6, 2017, 07:44 AM
with amduscia buffs out of the way I guess they're not going to make free amd field... :disapprove:

GHNeko
Nov 6, 2017, 08:00 AM
why would you want amdu to be a free field when it doesnt operate like the other 2 UQs.

Aexorcet
Nov 6, 2017, 09:21 AM
the force buff only really helps rods
Even then I don't think it's a huge deal. There are plenty of opportunities to preemptively use a normal to JA, or to JA off support techs like Zanverse, Zondeel, Shifta, etc.

I'd still rather see them alter force and techer's individual approaches to techs; like make force more about focusing individual elements, while techer can taste the rainbow. the issue with force there is that some elements, when placed in an theoretical area devoid of elemental weaknesses, are simply better than others. in particular, fomelgion is simply the easiest to use of the three compounds; I would bet that even if it was significantly weaker than the other two, it would still be the go-to compound since you can stay at a safe distance, and also have AoE for mobbing

As Force, I'd like to see weakness go out the window and have tech use be decided by their abilities. Element weakness is just color matching, which I don't find all that interesting without an element change mechanic, and that can get clunky when it's done as it is with Jet Boots when you need to give up 6 palette slots to cover everything. Focusing on 2-3 elements could work with boosts to element masteries, or Sega could rebalance the techs again to make them even more level. In a game with little or no element weakness, Ilbarta will be overpowered. I don't like how it overshadows Sabarta either. Such a huge DPS tech shouldn't be able to hit things anywhere, through walls, etc.

Altiea
Nov 6, 2017, 12:46 PM
Even then I don't think it's a huge deal. There are plenty of opportunities to preemptively use a normal to JA, or to JA off support techs like Zanverse, Zondeel, Shifta, etc.

The thing is, the change was made with battle tempo in mind. Instead of wasting the two seconds (and PP, if you're JAing off Support) to set up a JA, you can now just go straight into a Tech without any downsides. It doesn't change anything for Force functionally, but it helps speed up gameplay a little.

FantasyHeaven
Nov 6, 2017, 01:33 PM
The techer buff, once again, is completely worthless as every techer worth their salt has a step JA ring or br's skill as the class is completely unplayable otherwise. Sega continues to amaze with how little they understand that class.

Moffen
Nov 6, 2017, 01:45 PM
The techer buff, once again, is completely worthless as every techer worth their salt has a step JA ring or br's skill as the class is completely unplayable otherwise. Sega continues to amaze with how little they understand that class.

Id say nerf innocent form down to 20% then give techers full 100% damage on uncharged techs main class but that'd never happen oTL

KaizoKage
Nov 7, 2017, 06:33 AM
Is that a permanent revival or just a temporary mini-event?

that I don't know, like I said, Im not entirely sure.

Zephyrion
Nov 7, 2017, 11:47 AM
That buff seems really to be meant for FO, and they gave it to TE just for the sake of fairness. I still find it very useful since we can finally open with Tech Parry/Nabarta 0 without having to step beforehand !

Zorak000
Nov 7, 2017, 11:52 AM
if I'm running te/fi, I still need to use a nabarta 0 tap to prime my ramegid 0s; nice for the other techer subs though

Flatflyer
Nov 7, 2017, 12:22 PM
Once again, no announcement of XH for all Free Fields (and ARKS Quests) ! :(
Ultimate Naberius change/boost is a step in the right direction but that's not enough.

I kinda doubt we're getting XH free fields/arks quests until after the Revo CFs expire, XH free fields would just make them extremely easy to finish

just wait 5-6 more months :-)

Aexorcet
Nov 7, 2017, 12:30 PM
The thing is, the change was made with battle tempo in mind. Instead of wasting the two seconds (and PP, if you're JAing off Support) to set up a JA, you can now just go straight into a Tech without any downsides. It doesn't change anything for Force functionally, but it helps speed up gameplay a little.
Somewhat. It's not really a waste if you're making use of those support techs. Precasting Zanverse when waiting for Deus snakeheads to pop for example. Or support tech parry (shifta/Resta) when he does his sword sweep. The change won't be useless, especially if you need to mirage a lot, but I'm not sure how often it will make a difference. I guess I'll see when it's added.

I kinda doubt we're getting XH free fields/arks quests until after the Revo CFs expire, XH free fields would just make them extremely easy to finish

just wait 5-6 more months :-)
People have come up with a lot of tricks to make those sheets pretty trivial as is. I think the AQ enemy drops come up pretty frequently in one of the rotating LQ's. Revolucio isn't that great anyway.

Reflet
Nov 12, 2017, 09:12 AM
Bouncer shoot Photon Blades at zero Gear => this one make me curious, cause usually how many photon blades you shoot are Gear dependent. if that no longer what it do then the DB gear is PA only? also the PB homing ring become more useful I guess

Fire 1 blade only at 0 zero gear maybe? and i predict 0 gear power is just gonna be 5% since max gear is 20%