PDA

View Full Version : Preimum and transferring ship questions.

Salavtore
Nov 21, 2017, 11:12 PM
I want to transfer to ship 2, in order to mingle with more english speakers.

I checked out the bumped list of what transfers over, but the one thing that has me worried is, does the items in the "character" storage come along with the transfer? It said storage don't come but it didn't list character storage, so i just want some clarity.

Also, Premium, is it worth getting? I know selling items is a perk, but what else does it provide thats worth while? other wise, am i fine without it?

oratank
Nov 21, 2017, 11:26 PM
移動できる-キャラ倉庫内のアイテム

yes character storage come along with the transfer

Premium i great but you can leave without it you can sell item by use 3day shop ticket from fun scratch

Salavtore
Nov 22, 2017, 12:20 AM
移動できる-キャラ倉庫内のアイテム

yes character storage come along with the transfer

Premium i great but you can leave without it you can sell item by use 3day shop ticket from fun scratch

Oh i had no idea you can get those from fun scratches.
Thank you very much. You saved me a few bucks.

Also thankyou, i was worried character storage would be cleared out. Thank goodness.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 22, 2017, 12:29 AM
Everything thats in your Characters storage is transferred with you when you make the switch, anything thats in your Main Shared or Premium storage is left behind. So stash everything you can in your characters storage when you decide to make the trip.

Premium gets asked a lot and I'm just going on the top of my head:
Prem Storage
Prem Drinks (7k Drink+RDR boost, 20k Drink RDR/EXP boost)
Get into Premium space blocks
Hold up to a total of 5 Collection Files at any given time w/Prem (7 if you unlock the other 2 via SG)
Extra crafting slots
Shop/My Room

Cadfael
Nov 22, 2017, 10:06 AM
Oh i had no idea you can get those from fun scratches.
Thank you very much. You saved me a few bucks.

Also thankyou, i was worried character storage would be cleared out. Thank goodness.

Keep in mind that the chance of getting a 3 day shop pass is dependent on how many other items are in the FUN scratch when you draw it, so if you can't seem to get one, you may have better odds if you wait until after a FUN scratch campaign expires.

Everything thats in your Characters storage is transferred with you when you make the switch, anything thats in your Main Shared or Premium storage is left behind. So stash everything you can in your characters storage when you decide to make the trip.

Premium gets asked a lot and I'm just going on the top of my head:
Prem Storage
Prem Drinks (7k Drink+RDR boost, 20k Drink RDR/EXP boost)
Get into Premium space blocks
Hold up to a total of 5 Collection Files at any given time w/Prem (7 if you unlock the other 2 via SG)
Extra crafting slots
Shop/My Room

Don't forget that the number of active COs you can take doubles from 20 to 40. IIRC, you can also trade some items with other players that have Premium, and either put items into, or take items out of, My Room presents (I think you can do one of those actions without premium, but I can't remember which).

the_importer_
Nov 22, 2017, 03:04 PM
What stopped me from moving was the fact that I'd lose my entire music collection :(