PDA

View Full Version : Best Endgame Gear atm??

aryayudhaprakasa2
Nov 28, 2017, 06:44 AM
Hello, I'm an old player and just got back from PSO2 after a year and few months. Last time I played, Austere is the best weapon and Saiki is still too good.

But now there are so many new *13 weapon and units.
Which series are the best at the moment? What weapon should I pick up at Collection Sheet?
What are the best Unit and in what EQ can I collect them?

Thanks in advance.

Sizustar
Nov 28, 2017, 08:39 AM
Which class?

TheIrregular
Nov 28, 2017, 09:54 AM
The best general CF weapons right now are the Basilis series, that can be farmed on Polytanland EQ in SH and XH.
They are easy to get and almost as strong as Qliphad weapons.

About unit sets, we had a recent discussion about it on this thread:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?237640-Overall-best-unit-sets-so-far

TehCubey
Nov 28, 2017, 10:20 AM
Currently available CFs:

Polytan (Basilis) - good but won't be here for long since the CFs disappear in a week.
BQ EQ (Detonation) - pretty good, limited weapon types.
BQ (Evleda) - good only for BQ, I advise against it.
Aura - good only if you want to 7s or 8s, otherwise bad.
Revolucio - bad.

My suggestion is, grab whatever Detonation weapon fits you. Farming up 3 copies of Basilis is a mostly impossible task in a week but if you think you can do it, more power to you.

Otherwise, wait for new CFs.

Units:

Best unit set is austere rear + arm + whatever 12* leg you can find. Best stats, the only drawback is only 1 extra ring slot. Ring slots aren't that important though.
Izane is the best defensive set. RNG as hell, but Izane Kazuchi likes to show up in Polytan EQs so there's that.
Saiki is still okay. It's not top meta but it is acceptable if affixes are good.

Remember that units up to 11* and weapons up to 12* can be bought from the visiphone without tickets/passes now.

Cadfael
Nov 28, 2017, 11:00 AM
There are also new-type upgrades to the Nemesis series of weapons which can only be found as drops in Ultimate Naberius, if you're up for a bit of farming.

Moffen
Nov 28, 2017, 11:09 AM
Just get an Evleda and use Evleda units when they drop (They will drop,they drop like candy in the EBQ)
3pp for every mob that dies near you (the range is massive) and 8% damage,upgrade it to cleasis and schvelle when you've got the materials for it and just use that til fornis revival. Cleasis adds 12% during buster quest defense phase,Schvelle allows that 12% to work for attack phase and pretty much the entirety of Episode 5 focus heavily around BQ,which is where that wep shines.
Every other EQ is mobbing,in which you'll get so much PP back off dying mobs that you can throw out PAs nonstop,which makes up for it only having 8% damage multi outside BQ.

Evleda units have 60hp,10pp,25 all atk and 3% all resist,PSO2 Team have mentioned upgrades eventually being available for these units.

Get a full 12* unit set,because with every new ring and unit released,the 11*s die even more. The utility far outshines old stats in many cases.
Grind nab UQ on its second time around or Lilipa UQ when the campaign starts and pick up a Nemesis-NT or Slave-NT weapon
Outside that?
Well,use a basillis if you get one but its pretty useless unless its at +35,in which it becomes one of the best 13*s ingame.

ArcaneTechs
Nov 28, 2017, 03:26 PM
Nem NT's and 14*'s, any 12* unit that isnt from a trade in shop

Zorak000
Nov 29, 2017, 11:20 AM
it looks like we are starting to cross into a new tier of gear anyway