PDA

View Full Version : Boosted Lilipa UQ Campaign 12/6-12/20

ArcaneTechs
Dec 6, 2017, 06:15 AM
its time for more farming, anger, eggs! heres whats boosted, will post Slave pots when info is available and yes Dio is in 2nd area again

Player Boost

+150% EXP Boost
+150% Rare Drop Boost
Increased Slave-NT series drop rate

Enemy Boost

+100% HP Boost
They hit harder of course too

Added Drops

★14 Yamato Drops (Sword/TMG/DualBlades)
Rear / Weilabode

The reward panel boost rates will be added on top of the campaigns boost too for a 300% RDR

Slave NT pot3 : "与ダメージが17%上昇。一定間隔で吹き飛ばしを無効化するバリアを展開。
(30秒で再展開・攻撃時PP回復量40%上昇)"

"Damage raised by 17%. Expand barriers to invalidate blow-off at regular intervals.
(Redeployed in 30 seconds · PP automatic recovery amount increased by 20% · PP recovery amount increased by 30% upon attack)"

Works like Nems pot

GL on the hunt!

Reilet
Dec 6, 2017, 06:22 AM
If they change the name to Weilabode... ):<

I don't think I'll be farming Slave this time.

milranduil
Dec 6, 2017, 06:37 AM
they seem to have applied the same base 50% hp/atk buff to lilipa...

ZerotakerZX
Dec 6, 2017, 06:41 AM
Hey, I have a question for those who farmed previous EQ campaign.
How brutal RNG is? Is it real to farm out what you want for some degree of certainty, or you most likely gonna spent lotsa of hours to get a squat?

Meteor Weapon
Dec 6, 2017, 06:45 AM
eggs!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Moffen
Dec 6, 2017, 06:45 AM
Honestly doesnt feel any harder than nab.
See?
We've adapted and this is the new normal now lmao.

Crayzus
Dec 6, 2017, 06:48 AM
How brutal RNG is? Is it real to farm out what you want for some degree of certainty, or you most likely gonna spent lotsa of hours to get a squat?

Spent 30 hours farming Naberius and got 2 Weila boards and a Nemesis partizan and quit. The rates are bad.

ZerotakerZX
Dec 6, 2017, 06:53 AM
Spent 30 hours farming Naberius and got 2 Weila boards and a Nemesis partizan and quit. The rates are bad.

Sounds trustful

Spirit2roam
Dec 6, 2017, 06:57 AM

Grinded a good 40-60 hours between Saturday and Monday. Used literally all my tri boosters + any I could buy from the star gem shop. In that span of time, I had gotten 3 Nemesis, 3 Weila boards, 1 Gix, and 2 miscellaneous 13*s (freaking egg and parfait).

If you spend 4 hours a day grinding with everything possible to raise your drop rate, you hopefully should be able to get 3 nemesis and/or a weila board by the time the boosted event ends.

Edit: I actually grinded an extra 3 hours today because I need Galeru crystals, and the Gix came from there.

jooozek
Dec 6, 2017, 07:50 AM
went in for an hour, got already a weila

echofaith
Dec 6, 2017, 09:16 AM
Read the pot is similar to Nemesis, but barrier is knockback protection instead, and respawns each 2 seconds. I just plan to farm enough for a partizan to make a mindless build easier to pull.

Loveless62
Dec 6, 2017, 10:04 AM
Read the pot is similar to Nemesis, but barrier is knockback protection instead, and respawns each 2 seconds.
SWiki is saying that the PP benefit is 40% increased PP recovery during attack (similar to Astra), instead of the reduced PP consumption that Nemesis-NT offers.

echofaith
Dec 6, 2017, 10:36 AM
That is actually worse then, at least when you dont get hit often. Which is actually good, as it means these series reward careful playing more, over mindless. I am still going to build a mindless slave though c:

ArcaneTechs
Dec 6, 2017, 05:08 PM
pot is on page 1, works the same way as Nem from what Im reading

ArcaneTechs
Dec 7, 2017, 04:18 PM
double post, swiki had to reupdate the pot info since it works differently than what was said previously.

"Damage raised by 17%. Expand barriers to invalidate blow-off at regular intervals.
(Redeployed in 30 seconds · PP automatic recovery amount increased by 20% · PP recovery amount increased by 30% upon attack)"

make these Wella Boards and Eggs stop dropping for me please

ZerotakerZX
Dec 7, 2017, 05:11 PM
double post, swiki had to reupdate the pot info since it works differently than what was said previously.

make these Wella Boards and Eggs stop dropping for me please
So its PP maintanance weapon with good damage and barrier gimmick. Kewl. Too back it's mostly unobtainable, since RNG is brutal.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 7, 2017, 06:58 PM
So its PP maintanance weapon with good damage and barrier gimmick. Kewl. Too back it's mostly unobtainable, since RNG is brutal.
theyre better than Nem in terms of DPS but ya, the drop rates feel worse than Nab UQ, i mean look at the drop chart so far, either people dont care or are waiting for boost week idk but these eg drops can screw off

Zorak000
Dec 7, 2017, 07:07 PM
slave tact appears to have the barrier refresh every 20 seconds, with 30% pp regen and 40% basic attack pp regen. the shield won't pop from Alter Ego damage, and the patch notes seem to indicate that they made alter ego not pop the nemesis shield either.

GoldenFalcon
Dec 7, 2017, 07:29 PM
Any idea where the 14* partizan is?

Zorak000
Dec 7, 2017, 07:43 PM
etherion dragon in 2 weeks yo

ArcaneTechs
Dec 7, 2017, 07:54 PM
Any idea where the 14* partizan is?
non existent until Dragon release, i posted what 14*'s drop on the first page of this thread

Zephyrion
Dec 8, 2017, 05:52 AM
theyre better than Nem in terms of DPS but ya, the drop rates feel worse than Nab UQ, i mean look at the drop chart so far, either people dont care or are waiting for boost week idk but these eg drops can screw off

Mostly because people don't care, mainly for 2 reasons :
-Probably quite a few are burned out of Nabby farm/got Nemesis covering their weapons already, so won't bother for the Lilipa round
- Slave vs Neme in terms of efficiency depends on class played, and tbh Neme is infinitely better on Hero (which is still like half of the playerbase) since shield avoids resets and PP reduce is always useful, unlike PP regen on attack (vastly useless on TMG because lol TMG normals, and very lackluster on Sword since they regen a minimal amount already)

drop rates look exactly the same, horribly bad but obtainable through enough pain xD

Bellion
Dec 8, 2017, 11:04 AM
Zephyrion has pretty much nailed it.

Slave Rifle and Force weapons may be of some interest due to the nature of some charged PAs. The Slave barrier's super armor lasts for 5 seconds from the moment it is broken which may grant one to fire off 2 Satellite Cannons or End Attracts while one has enemy aggression without caring about being interrupted.

I'm not a fan of the 3 Yamato 14* so less of an incentive for me to farm there, although I'd like to get Slave rod and talis to cover some more elements.

Altiea
Dec 8, 2017, 11:11 AM
I-I just want Jupiter Tullus so I have a reason to take up Dual Blades after ignoring them for two years.

Zorak000
Dec 8, 2017, 02:00 PM
the pp cost reduction from nemesis is honestly better on everything, since reducing your pp costs means your effective PP is 20% higher, so you can use 20% more PAs before running out, then your PP regen is basically 20% more effective since you need less of it to use another PA again.

slave's regen boosts are pretty great, since it means you spend slightly less time recovering PP than you would on nemesis, but you'll be running out of pp faster than them too. so that mostly just means nemesis offers greater burst damage, while slave would be alright too for stuff that can regenerate pp quickly.

They are both alright, but slave isnt as good on somethings as it is on others. I'd say force would be Nemesis for all elements period, since you already got techer sub's pp restorate giving you 40% pp regen, slave would only add 20 to that for +60%, so you wouldn't see a huge difference in how much pp you regenerate via Tech Charge PP Recovery, as opposed to the raw 20% pp saved on all techs with nemesis.

milranduil
Dec 8, 2017, 02:01 PM
i just realized the super armor could save one from potentially being knocked out of barantsion during it's flying animation. that's pretty op

the pp cost reduction from nemesis is honestly better on everything, since reducing your pp costs means your effective PP is 20% higher, so you can use 20% more PAs before running out, then your PP regen is basically 20% more effective since you need less of it to use another PA again.

slave's regen boosts are pretty great, since it means you spend slightly less time recovering PP than you would on nemesis, but you'll be running out of pp faster than them too. so that mostly just means nemesis offers greater burst damage, while slave would be alright too for stuff that can regenerate pp quickly.

They are both alright, but slave isnt as good on somethings as it is on others. I'd say force would be Nemesis for all elements period, since you already got techer sub's pp restorate giving you 40% pp regen, slave would only add 20 to that for +60%, so you wouldn't see a huge difference in how much pp you regenerate via Tech Charge PP Recovery, as opposed to the raw 20% pp saved on all techs with nemesis.

some math mistakes:
1) 20% reduced cost means your effective pool is 1/0.8 = 25% more effective PAs not 20%
2) PP % regen are multiplicative so the 20% from slave is effectively 28% more regen
3) you're not considering 5 seconds of super armor in your comparison

ArcaneTechs
Dec 8, 2017, 02:43 PM
Mostly because people don't care, mainly for 2 reasons :
-Probably quite a few are burned out of Nabby farm/got Nemesis covering their weapons already, so won't bother for the Lilipa round
Agreed

- Slave vs Neme in terms of efficiency depends on class played, and tbh Neme is infinitely better on Hero (which is still like half of the playerbase) since shield avoids resets and PP reduce is always useful, unlike PP regen on attack
Debatable, depending on how you play, Slave is better on HR or overall better in general, its a DPS increase vs Nem fix one mistake situation with these 2 series.

(vastly useless on TMG because lol TMG normals, and very lackluster on Sword since they regen a minimal amount already)
HR TMG is vastly useless outside battery use and small mob control outside UQ and when Anga resist Sword/Talis for some reason

drop rates look exactly the same, horribly bad but obtainable through enough pain xD
Agreed, took me at least 9hrs before first Slave and well first 45mins for useless Gix

Slave is 20% passive and 30% on normal attacks, for me, any other class that isnt Tech this is a great boost in DPS especially in FI but I say this because i dont often use Talis throws to recovery PP a lot and Rods well I avoided Rod Shoot for a long time but I got spare SP now and probably still wont use it as much

ArcaneTechs
Dec 8, 2017, 03:21 PM
Riddle me this guys, why are people maining Lighting Techs in Lilipa UQ when everything is weak to fire? and yes even still using Lighting on Anga during resist

Zorak000
Dec 8, 2017, 03:24 PM
i just realized the super armor could save one from potentially being knocked out of barantsion during it's flying animation. that's pretty op
some math mistakes:
1) 20% reduced cost means your effective pool is 1/0.8 = 25% more effective PAs not 20%
2) PP % regen are multiplicative so the 20% from slave is effectively 28% more regen
3) you're not considering 5 seconds of super armor in your comparison
ah yeah those are some good points too, I guess after I learned that attack pp restoration was additive I just assumed pp regen was too. and yeah the super armor effect would be pretty useful for practical reasons too

Riddle me this guys, why are people maining Lighting Techs in Lilipa UQ when everything is weak to fire? and yes even still using Lighting on Anga during resist
they might be playing Lightning Fo/Fi

echofaith
Dec 8, 2017, 03:37 PM
My salt started soon this time. I got 2 13* drops so far, but both were of course from Angas. And naturally, they were Ares and Gix.
But hey, at least is not an egg v:

Aexorcet
Dec 8, 2017, 03:57 PM

I actually haven't tried MH ring on Fo, but doesn't it already allow this?

Cyber Meteor
Dec 8, 2017, 04:07 PM
I'm using the MH ring on FO and yeah, it's sufficient to prevent from being knocked out during Barantsion, however it's 25 sec duration for 90 secs cooldown. Slave-NT just got a faster CD to get same effect

Aexorcet
Dec 8, 2017, 04:13 PM
I'm using the MH ring on FO and yeah, it's sufficient to prevent from being knocked out during Barantsion, however it's 25 sec duration for 90 secs cooldown. Slave-NT just got a faster CD to get same effect

Alright thanks, the 90 second reset isn't a problem for compounds with the 2 minute cooldown though. Pre-patch it would be a little long.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 8, 2017, 04:23 PM
they might be playing Lightning Fo/Fi

when i checked both JP players were FO/FI, why not burn things instead as this class combo idk because they sure arent shocking anything

Aexorcet
Dec 8, 2017, 04:31 PM
when i checked both JP players were FO/FI, why not burn things instead as this class combo idk because they sure arent shocking anything

Single skill tree?

Fo/Fi usually avoids fire because of the PP cost, though I guess they could use PPC ring. I've only used Ice Fo/Fi but not really in any serious content.

Moffen
Dec 8, 2017, 04:32 PM

If they're playing Fo/Fi they're either Fire/Ice or Lightning/Ice now,and probably have only 1 tree.
I doubt nothing in fire mastery against fire weak enemies is gonna do much compared to full lightning mastery against fire weak enemies anyway lul.

mr.chills
Dec 8, 2017, 05:01 PM
another point to consider between nem and slave for a particular wep is the 20% cost reduction riding on hold button down pa's
swiki says that only taja doesnt ride on these and other skills/pots do
below are the ones i could think of that would be worth checking out, since some swiki descriptions mention pp reducing pots on hold down costs(sphere eraser) and sometimes says nothing for others

sword: rising slash
knux: straight charge
rifle: parallel0
chair: rodeo0 and eraser (ra weps have pp bullet save to further add to this)
techs: gigrants0 initial hold
bow: million storm
boots: strike gust0

obviously some of these arent as important to their respective classes as others but might be worth a check

just tested gigrants0 on nem rod vs qliffad with same pp 194 for both: nem took ~22secs to drain to 0, qliph took ~17secs
i only have nem rod with the pot unlocked for testing and arguably gigrants0 reductions arent as an important of a factor for fo as say rodeo0 or eraser for ra, but still coupled with ragrants spam very nice for light(can use massive hunter ring for tanking barantsion). i think if ill manage to make slave rod and talis id make them lightning for nazonde armor or dark for namegid armor and looks

pp save bullet nem rifle or launcher(need special bullets) on parallel, rodeo and eraser should yield: 0.8*0.8=0.64 or 36% savings, crazy! maybe thats why i saw nem cannons with phrase decay on them in nab ult

i dont know much about other applications outside ra and fo so just passing along the info (i could have missed some other pa's too)

edit: just tagging along that i play lilli ult fire fo/fi with double nem rods (fire and light for darkers) and it hits super hard here, taja'ed foie usually hits for over 100k, gifoie for 30-60k per tic, rafoie about 70k, got nafoie to hit leopards face for 300+k. its rod only fire tree cause i wanna keep pot between nems and always need the crazy pp regen rods give on normals(i have others for talis, plus anga gets talis resist alot anyways). zondeel then hit the cluster once and get all your pp back its great, rarely need orbit and easy to maintain pp slayer and taja. pp convert ring is a staple too. i usually fomel anga early on then loop ilgrants+grants/ragrants to knock it over. its not as strong as ice mastery barasteon but i figure the damage i lose on fomeling it is recovered by the mpa by not giving it light resist since everyones weps are usually light, nice to see it get fire resist early on

edit2: nabarta0 seems to not ride on nems pot, was hard to tell cause it drains so fast but keep getting ~3.6secs to drain to 0 from 194pp on both weps :(

ArcaneTechs
Dec 8, 2017, 08:24 PM
Single skill tree?

Fo/Fi usually avoids fire because of the PP cost, though I guess they could use PPC ring. I've only used Ice Fo/Fi but not really in any serious content.
you should know people cant inspect other tree builds at all in this game without them posting a screenshot of it or w/e.

If they're playing Fo/Fi they're either Fire/Ice or Lightning/Ice now,and probably have only 1 tree.
I doubt nothing in fire mastery against fire weak enemies is gonna do much compared to full lightning mastery against fire weak enemies anyway lul.
ya your stationery Zonde T0 sure is doing a bunch, i wanna know why this is thing with a small handful of people, either disgusting meme's or what

Remind me why Lighting over Fire?:
https://twitter.com/AFOTHER1/status/938793076989992960

mr.chills
Dec 8, 2017, 09:12 PM
^that vid is fo/br cause that stance icon is weak

this is fo/fi ice/lightning in ult nab using lightning talis for some reason but nice damage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvZcxDRtAEc&t=118s

its cause fi stance bonuses are unconditional to weakness so it can still be pretty large bonuses from stance+taja+slayer etc
force is unconditional too so together it would make sense to bring one color everywhere if you absolutely had too

still i think its bad taste, like why not pick up the 1.3 single weakness bonus plus another 1.15(1.2prem) weakpoint damage drink by matching? so yeah with the amount of resets they've been handing out too

ArcaneTechs
Dec 8, 2017, 09:25 PM
^that vid is fo/br cause that stance icon is weak

this is fo/fi ice/lightning in ult nab using lightning talis for some reason but nice damage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvZcxDRtAEc&t=118s

its cause fi stance bonuses are unconditional to weakness so it can still be pretty large bonuses from stance+taja+slayer etc
force is unconditional too so together it would make sense to bring one color everywhere if you absolutely had too

still i think its bad taste, like why not pick up the 1.3 single weakness bonus plus another 1.15(1.2prem) weakpoint damage drink by matching? so yeah with the amount of resets they've been handing out too
this level of play is on par with hu/su for me, im sorry

Aexorcet
Dec 9, 2017, 01:03 PM
you should know people cant inspect other tree builds at all in this game without them posting a screenshot of it or w/e.
I know. I was positing that they had a single tree, built for lightning. I didn't expect you to know if they did for sure.

Zephyrion
Dec 9, 2017, 01:58 PM

If you actually know how to use Lighnting FO/FI, it's a great boon in ANY mobbing content
Most of the mobs spawns are very scattered, which hinder most of the AoE techs out there, but Lightning FO can throw a Talis in the air and get Razonde arcs to deal damage to most of them. for the tighter spawns, Gizonde/Zondeel into type 0 is still bigger damage than any fire spam, for much cheaper.

Additionally, Fire's bossing tech, Nafoie, just doesn't work well here, especially when you have to hit Leone's head or Guranz leg cannons or core while they spin out of control all around the map. On the other hand, Sazonde and Gizonde are incredibly accurate and can actually dish very good DPS on those. Added Bonus is that Gizonde will also hurt nearby mobs.

All of this to say a solid Lightning FO/FI can do as much work as Fire, provided they actually know how to make the most of it

ArcaneTechs
Dec 14, 2017, 05:01 AM
Hows the boost? 300% RDR on top of other tickets dont seem to feel like theres a difference...running usual 4-6hrs average per slave, Anga still trolling with Are's/Gix drops

Flaoc
Dec 14, 2017, 05:02 AM
rates as shit as ever .. got 3rd slave done with that content forever hated the grind since it was only fun for a day or 2 then just became annoying as shit

Crayzus
Dec 14, 2017, 05:59 AM
I learned my lesson from Ultimate Naberius boost week. Farming this is a waste of time.

Meteor Weapon
Dec 14, 2017, 09:01 AM
Anga constantly spawning gets old really fast

Tymek
Dec 14, 2017, 01:15 PM
Is Slave-NT any good?

Altiea
Dec 14, 2017, 02:27 PM
Is Slave-NT any good?

I... take it you haven't read any of the previous posts.

EvilMag
Dec 14, 2017, 02:28 PM
Anga constantly spawning gets old really fast

This. Seriously I'm so sick and tired of Anga. Huge waste of time.

Tournesol
Dec 14, 2017, 03:25 PM
Got my 3 slave weps within ~280 stones/9-12 hrs of farm. This is deffo better than my nab uq farm where i had to farm like ~20hrs till first nemesis dropped, but again, we havent had boost week like we do now which is extra 150% rdr, so uh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meteor Weapon
Dec 14, 2017, 05:05 PM
Got my 3 slave weps within ~280 stones/9-12 hrs of farm. This is deffo better than my nab uq farm where i had to farm like ~20hrs till first nemesis dropped, but again, we havent had boost week like we do now which is extra 150% rdr, so uh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm....not sure if you realized you can't get NT versions with just stones.

Moffen
Dec 14, 2017, 05:15 PM
I'm....not sure if you realized you can't get NT versions with just stones.

I think he means he was able ot get 3 slave weapons as drops by the time he got 280 stones,

Meteor Weapon
Dec 14, 2017, 05:20 PM
Ah lol, misunderstood.

Hysteria1987
Dec 14, 2017, 08:52 PM

Been the other way round for me unfortunately, I got a bunch of things out of Nab but haven't seen a single 13* or Wheely Bored from Lillipa, despite playing it more.

I'll keep at it though, if nothing else it's fun, at least when Anga isn't back-to-back spawning.

GoldenFalcon
Dec 15, 2017, 12:54 AM
Is there a method to finding a party that will go into the boss room for first time completion?

Altiea
Dec 15, 2017, 02:30 AM
Is there a method to finding a party that will go into the boss room for first time completion?

Not really, you usually just have to go by yourself or party with someone who will go with you. It's not like you need other people, though; Dio Hunar is pitifully weak even with boosted stats.

cheapgunner
Dec 15, 2017, 08:02 AM
Not really, you usually just have to go by yourself or party with someone who will go with you. It's not like you need other people, though; Dio Hunar is pitifully weak even with boosted stats.

Lol, I thought the boss room on Nab and Lillipa was full strength Bird Dragon/ Metal Fang Banshees all this time. Imma go do this now while I got time. xD

mr.chills
Dec 15, 2017, 08:40 AM

-can throw down a party maker that says "for killing bosses" when the mpa is closest to that exit
-if no one joins can just ask in all chat (works well when the mpa numbers dwindle before eq and the remaining people wanna finish for example)
-can save dark blast/finisher/compounds etc to make the fight faster or if you have to go solo

solo isnt bad at all like people have said, it can be more time-consuming depending on your build tho(fo/fi without light for example)
the main attraction of killing dio is getting all the exp you've gathered from the long grind session to apply to cf's and dark blast (if you still need it)

ArcaneTechs
Dec 19, 2017, 06:18 PM
alright so now that the campaign (nightmare) is over, how were the spoils?

9 Slave Drops in 2 weeks, 8 from mobs, 1 from boss. Either I have the worst luck ever but Rare bosses and boss rates in general felt like a massive lie.
Running a consistent 700% RDR should have made a big impact but it just felt like they lowered the rates from Nem or something considering all the Slave weapons (aside GS/Tact) were under 2k drops while during Nab Campaign I remember them reaching about 3k each weapon.

What I learned about this, Hotspots definitely felt VERY real, Sega planned for certain enemies to drop 14* stars only and to keep them more elusive, RNG is cruel but the rates still felt severely tweaked more than ever

I have about 25 Weila Boards now (im sure some people have double or triple), wish I could give these out but nothing to do with them now

Xaelouse
Dec 19, 2017, 07:43 PM
I got my 3 slaves then dipped. It ain't nemesis, but UQ is far too boring, I don't feel like seeing Anga for a long time, and I just needed a strong enough weapon to use on Dragon. My gf found Akatsuki an hour before maint when I was thinking about jumping back on HU again. (she only cares about GU)

ArcaneTechs
Dec 19, 2017, 09:40 PM
I got my 3 slaves then dipped. It ain't nemesis, but UQ is far too boring, I don't feel like seeing Anga for a long time, and I just needed a strong enough weapon to use on Dragon. My gf found Akatsuki an hour before maint when I was thinking about jumping back on HU again. (she only cares about GU)
lucky her, i was willing to take any 14* from this UQ but i already knew it was wishful thinking

Saffran
Dec 20, 2017, 11:51 AM
I only got 1 Weila board out of the whole ordeal. Do they all come with Soul Catalyst on them?
2 Nems. 3 Slaves. Ah, well...

Altiea
Dec 27, 2017, 01:55 AM
We're back for round two!

Apparently, they think they can entice us with +200% RDR/EXP boost this time. Also, this will stack with the PS Network Award boost (+100%) and PSO2 Day (+150% RDR), so you can potentially start with a base 450% RDR boost on PSO2 Day. And yet the drop rates will still be as shit as ever, even when you're getting boosted to 1000%+.

Flaoc
Dec 27, 2017, 02:06 AM
ok but who cares cause it drops slave and not nemesis LUUL should have done nab yet again instead

Atmius
Dec 27, 2017, 02:16 AM
They should've done all 3 imo, and given each their own weila piece.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 28, 2017, 01:42 AM
ok but who cares cause it drops slave and not nemesis LUUL should have done nab yet again instead
slave isnt bad though, you just need to get good

i dont plan to run this much unless im bored, i know the rates are shit and i cant deal with it again

Flaoc
Dec 28, 2017, 01:50 AM
git gud? nem works the same way just has a much better pp reduction barrier over slaves ehh barrier

basically why get slave when nemesis is just flat out better cause of its barrier

GHNeko
Dec 28, 2017, 02:08 AM
git gud? nem works the same way just has a much better pp reduction barrier over slaves ehh barrier

basically why get slave when nemesis is just flat out better cause of its barrier

because you have to gitgud in order to figure out the answer to your question :wacko: