PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone able to log in to pso2 without using vpn?

dellago
Dec 7, 2017, 06:07 AM
today my isp can log in without using vpn but i'm not sure if my ID will get banned later.

Tigy
Dec 7, 2017, 06:29 AM
SEGA only ban sea ip afaik, if you're from sea maybe they lifted it... which is actually not a good idea

dellago
Dec 7, 2017, 12:57 PM
today my isp can log in without using vpn but i'm not sure if my ID will get banned later.

yes, i'm from sea. ^^;

Altrius Véurr
Dec 7, 2017, 09:01 PM
yes, i'm from sea. ^^;

There is a telepipe proxy made by the current translators and developers of PSO2 Tweaker. Go search for PSO2 Tweaker, and download it, and follow the instructions. It is also a handy text, story, block and titles translations (Note: EP 1-3 is *not* translated by the current Discord Team, but the previous one, so the translations might be a bit iffy), EP 4 story is fully translated (the in-verse text are also somewhat translated), and the blocks are fully translated. EP 5 is translated until....Chapter 1 and a bit of 2 as well, if you have any questions, you can just head over to PSO2 Discord and drop a text there.

blkbox11
Dec 7, 2017, 10:29 PM
There is a telepipe proxy made by the current translators and developers of PSO2 Tweaker. Go search for PSO2 Tweaker, and download it, and follow the instructions. It is also a handy text, story, block and titles translations (Note: EP 1-3 is *not* translated by the current Discord Team, but the previous one, so the translations might be a bit iffy), EP 4 story is fully translated (the in-verse text are also somewhat translated), and the blocks are fully translated. EP 5 is translated until....Chapter 1 and a bit of 2 as well, if you have any questions, you can just head over to PSO2 Discord and drop a text there.

You misunderstood the guy. He's asking if anyone else from SEA is able to log in without a VPN, because he is apparently able to do so.

Taurus83
Dec 8, 2017, 10:46 AM
nope it wont work for me even I' m from SEA Region the ship display status is still in grey but I can surf the sega jp PSO2 website no using VPN, meant they still block from access game server.

SoulSighTy
Dec 9, 2017, 06:38 AM
Yes. I have one ISP (from 2) that can play without VPN. And I'm from SEA.

blkbox11
Dec 9, 2017, 08:54 AM
Yes. I have one ISP (from 2) that can play without VPN. And I'm from SEA.

Is it a service provided by a company that was formed recently? My guess is that SEGA doesn't bother blocking new SEA IP addresses now that Asiasoft's PSO2 is dead, but I could be wrong.

SoulSighTy
Dec 10, 2017, 12:40 AM
Is it a service provided by a company that was formed recently? My guess is that SEGA doesn't bother blocking new SEA IP addresses now that Asiasoft's PSO2 is dead, but I could be wrong.

Maybe. That ISP started around 2016 but I didn't have it until my workplace change to this 2 weeks ago. I don't know about this until 11/29 mant and I can pass ES login without VPN. Then go checking main game and can play without it too.
My home's ISP and 3G still ned VPN though.

blkbox11
Dec 10, 2017, 01:16 AM
Maybe. That ISP started around 2016 but I didn't have it until my workplace change to this 2 weeks ago. I don't know about this until 11/29 mant and I can pass ES login without VPN. Then go checking main game and can play without it too.
My home's ISP and 3G still ned VPN though.
2016 is pretty recent for an ISP and your workplace just go it... so yeah, it seems to be pointing in that direction. I mean, SEGA has no reason to care about this anymore, so while they won't remove the old IP block list, they also have no reason to update it.