PDA

View Full Version : Random Game Crashes during Lilipa UQ and maybe elsewhere

ArcaneTechs
Dec 7, 2017, 06:55 PM
So i've hearing JP players having random crashes past couple of weeks and mainly this week. I dont use Tweaker so i dont have those typical issues. Now is anyone else experiencing this as well? Because my friend (tweaker) me (no Tweaker) crashed in Lilipa Uq at the same time.

Rather odd

Zorak000
Dec 7, 2017, 07:04 PM
I think I had a couple random crashes recently, but I dont think they involved lilipa; but I forget what I was doing

ArcaneTechs
Dec 7, 2017, 07:56 PM
I think I had a couple random crashes recently, but I dont think they involved lilipa; but I forget what I was doing
dont know what it was and I dont crash very often either. All I know is when I logged back the mpa i was in was wiped out

Sirius-91
Dec 7, 2017, 08:11 PM
So i've hearing JP players having random crashes past couple of weeks and mainly this week. I dont use Tweaker so i dont have those typical issues. Now is anyone else experiencing this as well? Because my friend (tweaker) me (no Tweaker) crashed in Lilipa Uq at the same time.

Rather odd

If I had to guess, sega likely botched something with the update. I would try doing a file check to see if that sorts it out.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 7, 2017, 08:37 PM
If I had to guess, sega likely botched something with the update. I would try doing a file check to see if that sorts it out.
no thanks

Sirius-91
Dec 7, 2017, 08:45 PM
no thanks
No thanks to what?

Masu
Dec 8, 2017, 03:51 AM
No thanks to what?
No file check I suppose

No crash (yet) on my end but whole mpa was stuck because our screens turned full grey [SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/fViZVVi.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]. I turned UI off for screenshots but I was actually able to see peoples name and my UI and that's all. It came back to normal after a minute or so :-?

Cadfael
Dec 8, 2017, 10:07 AM
Someone on my team keeps getting 630ed either in the camp ship right before an EQ, or right after the run but before the boss crystal is broken. No idea if it's a server thing or their game being doofy.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 8, 2017, 02:48 PM
No file check I suppose

No crash (yet) on my end but whole mpa was stuck because our screens turned full grey [SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/fViZVVi.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]. I turned UI off for screenshots but I was actually able to see peoples name and my UI and that's all. It came back to normal after a minute or so :-?
I file Check twice after every maint, which is why I dont do it and now a days doing a File Check is real obvious as a first step to trying to fix something. I havent gotten hit since the last crash (didnt do a file check still) so I dont know what was causing it

Someone on my team keeps getting 630ed either in the camp ship right before an EQ, or right after the run but before the boss crystal is broken. No idea if it's a server thing or their game being doofy.
sounds like an internet problem

Shoterxx
Dec 8, 2017, 07:33 PM
||
||
V

ArcaneTechs
Dec 8, 2017, 08:21 PM
||
||
V
because you didnt read my post, i dont use Tweaker snowflake kun

mods can lock this thread though whenever

Touka
Dec 8, 2017, 10:07 PM
Just had my game freeze but the music still playing in xmas eq,happened before but not sure what caused it really.

Shoterxx
Dec 9, 2017, 07:23 AM
because you didnt read my post, i dont use Tweaker snowflake kun

mods can lock this thread though whenever

It's not a Tweaker problem, but this solution is available through Tweaker, even if you don't use it.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 9, 2017, 01:41 PM
It's not a Tweaker problem, but this solution is available through Tweaker, even if you don't use it.
sure ok

Anduril
Dec 9, 2017, 01:45 PM
sure ok
Here's the tool to enable LAW without the Tweaker. Stick it in your pso2_bin and run it as admin anytime the game updates. (http://www.mediafire.com/file/to9gz8nru89s09z/LAW+Enabler.zip)