PDA

View Full Version : PSO2.COM deleted... Is SEGA finally letting the truth come out?

pso2love
Dec 12, 2017, 03:10 PM
As of today, December 12, 2017 , www.pso2.com is no longer in service. I have tested the site on two different ISP's , none of them will load.

Surely the FB page will be next... maybe. Well, it was a good thought to want to play this game with my friends here in the west. However, if this is any indication on how SEGA is listening to their fans, then I guess it's time to give up. :(

Kondibon
Dec 12, 2017, 03:14 PM
You're late to the party. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?237649-Has-SEGA-finally-killed-the-English-PSO2-Website&highlight=pso2+english+website)

Traumin
Dec 12, 2017, 03:14 PM
Get with the program, my dude.

the_importer_
Dec 12, 2017, 03:35 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?237649-Has-SEGA-finally-killed-the-English-PSO2-Website

Meteor Weapon
Dec 12, 2017, 10:54 PM
You should have given up a long time ago lol....

Flaoc
Dec 13, 2017, 01:24 AM
when people cant understand they could have just played the jp version just fine

ZerotakerZX
Dec 13, 2017, 02:14 AM
when people cant understand they could have just played the jp version just fine

Its for the better, filters gaijins with lack of cognitive abilities.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 13, 2017, 03:45 AM
Surely the FB page will be next... maybe. Well, it was a good thought to want to play this game with my friends here in the west. However, if this is any indication on how SEGA is listening to their fans, then I guess it's time to give up. :(

I'm not one to laugh in someone's face for misfortune, but lol.

This is old-ish news, and you could have been playing this for years.

Selphea
Dec 13, 2017, 04:49 AM
Inb4 rebranded in US as Phantasy Star Online Re;birth RAGE BURST Bloodline Rebellion Arcade Edition

Tymek
Dec 13, 2017, 07:16 AM
Bloodline Rebellion

Surely you mean Dark Resurrection(ONLINE)?

zerolegends
Dec 20, 2017, 06:21 PM
Lets face it... in todays world where the SJW's fucks up literally every part of gaming/media? I'm 100% glad this isn't coming to the west, the last thing i want is them ruining my favorite MMO, because the character costumes are "too sexy". Keep it away from Western influences, and maybe then more and more people will rise against them, i've seen it time and time again where some pretty good Japanese games aren't released in the west because of how dumb western audiences are.

Mystil
Dec 21, 2017, 02:04 PM
Lets face it... in todays world where the SJW's fucks up literally every part of gaming/media? I'm 100% glad this isn't coming to the west, the last thing i want is them ruining my favorite MMO, because the character costumes are "too sexy".

Considering the history of every localized version of Phantasy Star Online/Universe, things being "too sexy" should be the least of anyone's worries. The same ol' crap would start all over again. Not with cheaters though but with SOJ simply not caring, in fact they were much more a problem with PSU than anything else.

I say no to any western release. SOJ will not put any effort into it if they did. You may as well stick with the JP version. From a language/local POV, it would be ideal, but let's all be real here: that crap ain't gonna work out.