PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Aether Mother Hope SG Scratch (13 December 2017 - 13 June 2018)

Anduril
Dec 13, 2017, 12:31 AM
https://i.imgur.com/LhrZ2Z6.png
https://i.imgur.com/SS3pmjp.png (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/sg/20171213/)

I think I just want the v2 version of Mother's jacket and her camo. Also, interesting that they have some AC bonus items as part of this.
Additionally, you can trade 40 SG Badges for a Bonus Ticket, so they don't have specific items in the SG Recycle Shop anymore (honestly, it's how it should have been in the first place).

final_attack
Dec 13, 2017, 12:46 AM
Oh btw, did they list weapon types supported by Mother's weapon camo?
And if my memory correct, was it 9 weapon types supported?

I forget where's the video link ._.

HardBoiledPapa
Dec 13, 2017, 12:47 AM
I think I read somewhere probably in bumped that Sega is planning to add those Bonus scratch items in SG scratch someday. Finally they started adding it in this scratch and I hope the same for future SG scratches.

oratank
Dec 13, 2017, 01:03 AM
ok bonus in recycle shop :/

Anduril
Dec 13, 2017, 01:04 AM
bonus scratch?what? i see nothing

Near the bottom of the list, you'll see various items that are marked as Revivals; those were originally AC Scratch Bonus items.
Also, now instead of having them as part of an SG Bonus Scratch, the Aether Mother Hope Bonus Tickets will be available from the Recycle Shop for 40 SG Badges.

Gwyndolin
Dec 13, 2017, 01:17 AM
Additionally, you can trade 40 SG Badges for a Bonus Ticket, so they don't have specific items in the SG Recycle Shop anymore (honestly, it's how it should have been in the first place).

So happy for this change and I hope they keep it going forward. I can't tell you how many times I rolled the scratch with Kohri's basewear hoping to get the black and red version of it. At least I know whenever they decide to bring back that scratch I'll have a chance to finally pick up what I wanted. I think I may pick up Mother's weapon camo if it looks really good for other weapons as well.

ZerotakerZX
Dec 13, 2017, 02:20 AM
So that means if you want a specific item you can just make sure you got enough SG for 40 tries, even if all of them will be garbage you won't want?

Oh btw, did they list weapon types supported by Mother's weapon camo?
And if my memory correct, was it 9 weapon types supported?

I forget where's the video link ._.

sword, wl,spear,td, ds, katana,db, rod,wand.

So it Hu's universal camo, and almost the same case for Fi.

Anduril
Dec 13, 2017, 02:33 AM
So that means if you want a specific item you can just make sure you got enough SG for 40 tries, even if all of them will be garbage you won't want?
It's essentially just like before since the items in the SG Recycle Shop were 40 SG Badges, the only difference is that they are no longer imposing a pointless limit on what you can choose from.

Ceresa
Dec 13, 2017, 02:50 AM
Thanks for nothing preview window.

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/U12BEwb.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Would have been happy if sword version was either the red or blue sword, instead 40 badges for oversized sword #500.

Shit scratch for shit game.

oratank
Dec 13, 2017, 03:03 AM
well the sword is from her ultimate so :/

ZerotakerZX
Dec 13, 2017, 03:21 AM
Thanks for nothing preview window.

[spoiler-box]https://i.imgur.com/U12BEwb.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Would have been happy if sword version was either the red or blue sword, instead 40 badges for oversized sword #500.

Shit scratch for shit game.

What's wrong? Delete it then. or you to hooked to do something about your lack of will?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 13, 2017, 03:39 AM

It's why my salt over that one saber from the collab before not being a sword camo will never subside.

Next reasonably sized sword camo is likely to be Alisa's one day.

SteveCZ
Dec 13, 2017, 04:11 AM
Apparently the mother outfit isn't good on my char so I traded them for the camo. :lol:

final_attack
Dec 13, 2017, 04:15 AM
sword, wl,spear,td, ds, katana,db, rod,wand.

So it Hu's universal camo, and almost the same case for Fi.

Thanks! ^^

Terrence
Dec 13, 2017, 04:56 AM
Thanks for nothing preview window. Shit scratch for shit game.I'm sorry but that's not because you didn't take the time to check information about *Laevateinn on www.pso-world.com / http://www.bumped.org/psublog / www.pso2.swiki.jp that this scratch/game is shit. Aether Mother Hope is magnificent for me : Mother Cluster 4/5 LA, Ophiel Hair, Ophiel Voice (Takehito Koyasu), ... So many wonderful (and expensive...) things ! ^^

Dualdiamond
Dec 13, 2017, 05:37 AM
So does Aratron's Thor Hammer have any cool effects other than a little sparks of lightning (Like aether effects added onto it).

Debating on whether to trade in a pass for Mother's or Aratron's cameo.

I've seen Laevateinn, and I'm leaning towards that.

echofaith
Dec 13, 2017, 07:09 AM
Good thing I saved all my SG for this moment. Did 40 tries real quick before going work, and got original color OU, 2 original, shadow, and sakura BAs, along with 1 of the other colors BA. I only wanted 2 original BA copies for account and the camo, so I am super happy with these results. I still have leftovers for 50 more tries, so I can recycle for camo and still get some other freebies on the way c:

Sayara
Dec 13, 2017, 10:14 AM
Arutron's face pieces do not function like proper face features.
(if you do /ce3 they do not curl with the actual eyebrows.) why couldnt they just be part of the eyebrow set...

Tymek
Dec 13, 2017, 10:29 AM
Arutron's face pieces do not function like proper face features.
(if you do /ce3 they do not curl with the actual eyebrows.) why couldnt they just be part of the eyebrow set...

I thought it was going to be a face variant.

Kondibon
Dec 13, 2017, 10:38 AM
why couldnt they just be part of the eyebrow set...Probably because they're not just textures unfortunately.

FantasyHeaven
Dec 13, 2017, 03:43 PM
Decided to throw all the SQ I had at this and I got pretty much all the good stuff. I was mainly drawing it for the """""blue/red""""" camo but seeing how awful and illogical it looks on katana I'm glad I didn't get it after all. Pose 24 is everything I ever wanted

milranduil
Dec 13, 2017, 10:10 PM
I was mainly drawing it for the """""blue/red""""" camo but seeing how awful and illogical it looks on katana I'm glad I didn't get it after all.

this is my feeling as well. did 102 pulls, didn't get the camo (4 hammers...) saw how awful it is with katana, and almost feel glad. would be nice to have for fi, but oh well.

TheFanaticViper
Dec 14, 2017, 05:58 AM
All versions of Mother's camo :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuiH_5NvW0E

I'm so disappointed of the DS version, i expected a combination of the 2 blades, exactly like Tenimusou / Hyakka Ryouran :cry:

DRAGONxNOGARD
Dec 14, 2017, 12:49 PM
when you char looks as phaleg and got SG ticket you use it rather for phaleg LA or mother weapon cammo?

pika2525
Dec 14, 2017, 01:22 PM
when you char looks as phaleg and got SG ticket you use it rather for phaleg LA or mother weapon cammo?
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/TbhjKqu.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]

Gwyndolin
Dec 14, 2017, 10:19 PM

Oh dear...

Tymek
Dec 15, 2017, 02:18 PM

You should probably go for the LA, since the weapon camo bears no relation to her.

Plus, Mother's camo ended up pretty...bland.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 15, 2017, 02:56 PM
You should probably go for the LA, since the weapon camo bears no relation to her.

Plus, Mother's camo ended up pretty...bland.

Oversized sword camo #569843769387560386.

Seriously, the game could use more Crosstrease-sized swords.

Zulastar
Dec 15, 2017, 04:52 PM
Seriously, the game could use more Crosstrease-sized swords.

This game better use weapon model scale option.

But problem of Mother's camo not only in it's size but in design itself. It's totally boring and have no style at all. Just another shapeless piece of shit without a trace of elegance. I just remember Starshard Edge (WoW, 2009) and it looks even better than this.

I just wish a scum who designed this shit got fired, 'cause even me can draw something more elegant with combination red-blue parts of DB which only looking fine here.

echofaith
Dec 15, 2017, 05:20 PM
Kinda dissapointed in the mother camo too. I was hyped for it, but most of the stuff it covers is way too boring. Sword being big isnt my main problem, but the design itself looks nothing special. Spear have the same problem. Size is good(unlike some regular spears) but the design is meh. Katana is actually the best imo, but not because I like it, but because I think is the first time they are oversized. Is basically a novelty thing, similar to the Nier Sword camo that turned spears into a katana.

Zulastar
Jan 1, 2018, 10:27 AM
WTF with this fucking scratch. I've made 40 (FORTY!) tries already and all things I've got is totally shit: discs, male voices (no Mother's btw), boosters and other shit like male beards and outfits. I need 12 (TWELVE!) items from the list and got only Phantom Mother v2 [Ou] (twice) and nothing more...
I REALLY HATE LOTTERYS IN THIS GAME

Zulastar
Feb 23, 2018, 05:21 PM
FUCK THIS SHIT. 20 Tries in a row. 1600 SG I saved up for 3 MONTH. And I got FUCKING NOTHING. As always.