PDA

View Full Version : PSU on Console?

Scrungo
Dec 13, 2017, 04:04 PM
i highly doubt this, im honestly expecting a no, but if i were to re-buy PSU on Xbox360 would i be able to play online with some private server like on DC and GC? Thank you!

Anduril
Dec 13, 2017, 04:36 PM
i highly doubt this, im honestly expecting a no, but if i were to re-buy PSU on Xbox360 would i be able to play online with some private server like on DC and GC? Thank you!
Unfortunately, it does not seem to be possible because of the fact that the game was connected via XBox LIVE (this is also the reason that, as far as I can tell, there are no XBox PSO Ep.I&II private servers). There is a private server project for the PC version, however; the thread for it is in this subforum.

Scrungo
Dec 13, 2017, 04:43 PM
Unfortunately, it does not seem to be possible because of the fact that the game was connected via XBox LIVE (this is also the reason that, as far as I can tell, there are no XBox PSO Ep.I&II private servers). There is a private server project for the PC version, however; the thread for it is in this subforum.

I was pretty sure that was the reason haha, but hey doesnt hurt to double check, right? thanks man!