PDA

View Full Version : Returning back to PSO2

sokiking
Dec 25, 2017, 08:41 AM
I have played this game long time ago, maybe like 1 or 2 years ago. I downloaded the game through ark layer and that team did great job with translating the game.

I though of coming back but i have several questions to ask before convince my self to return.

First, how is the playerbase overall, japanese + english players and others ? is it worth to play it now or it feel old ?

Second, how far did ark layer translate the game, are they still working on translation ? did they translate all important stuff ?

Lastly, how is the connection on this game when u party with others, bcs mostly i played it alone before and the server feels like its near me. is the connection based on host ? and if its is, well i will be able to play without lag if i party with Japanese people since i live in middle east ?

KaizoKage
Dec 25, 2017, 12:48 PM
1st, I often see english players more compared to japanese people based on my experience. Lots of content to do so I guess its worth playing now. Hero class is available if you didnt know.

2nd, around 90% on my observation. The thing that I noticed hasnt been translated are some flavor text of items/weapons/quests, some minor scenes in the story quests.
TL;DR: Every important text that we need to know has been translated.

lastly, I play in the Philippines, I dont experience any delays while playing with parties on quests/raids.

reinforcers
Dec 26, 2017, 12:53 AM
1. depend on what ship you are on. in total Japanese players are dominance (why of course) but difference percentage per ship

2. most of the important stuff are already translated iirc

3. depend on your isp and players around you. if someone got lagged on multiplayer area you will feel that too. the best thing might be try the game with and without proxy / vpn (if possible) and see for yourself which one suit you better