PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Question

adachi17
Dec 28, 2017, 10:45 AM
Hey everyone, So im learning thing about the game, still a newb, had a few more questions...

1) if i equip gear onto my rear, arms and legs? is there a way to make them invisible while still equipt?

2) how do i change the colour of a costume?

3) Does anyone know what camo this is??

http://image.swiki.jp/img1/?host=pso2&page=%EF%BC%8A%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8E %E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB&src=%EF%BC%8A%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8E% E3%83%AF%E3%83%BC%E3%83%ABSS1R.jpg

4) im supposed to trigger a pse burst, and equip a technique on my weapons pallette to clear some quests, but i cant seem to figure out either of those, any tips would be appreciate (where do i go in the menu)

ratatosk
Dec 28, 2017, 12:00 PM
1) Open your inventory and go to unit page, Click the unit and click hide (Assuming you're using the english patch)

2) You need a color change pass to change costume color which you get from recycle shop for AC items or if sega is feeling nice give us one

4) For the PSE burst it happens randomly in multi party areas. For the technique you need to first obtain a technique disk and use it (If you started as a force you start with Foie) Go to your weapons page with a talis or Rod and equip it like any normal photon art

Anduril
Dec 28, 2017, 12:21 PM
2. You need either 14 AC scratch items or a Rappy Suit to trade for a color change pass in the Recycle Shop; the cheapest option is usually the Rappy Suit, which on ship 2 is currently ~1.3million. You then go to the Beauty Salon to change the color of the costume.
3. *Blanc Noir; current price 4million on Ship 2.

adachi17
Dec 28, 2017, 07:06 PM
Is there a big difference between ships? i started in ship 10....can i xfer to ship 2?

Anduril
Dec 28, 2017, 07:21 PM
Is there a big difference between ships? i started in ship 10....can i xfer to ship 2?
The majority of the people here play on Ship 02 and it has the largest English speaking community (whether that is a good or bad thing is up to your discretion); however, our economy does tend to have over inflated prices relative to other Ships.
You can transfer using AC (it costs ~7USD and the transfer will happen during maintenance), but you can also just make a new character on the another Ship if you want to test the waters since you have 3 free character slots to use across all the Ships. If you want to make a visually identical copy of your Ship 10 character to use on another ship, go to the Beauty Salon and at the bottom of the options, pick Save Character Data (or something like that), then you can load that saved file when you go into character creation.