PDA

View Full Version : How to move while shooting?

fullmetal24
Jan 15, 2018, 09:05 AM
Hello,

I finally have been able to get PSO 2 working, and I am back after 2 years!!

But as a braver, I can't seem to shoot my bow while moving. Anyone got some tips? And on another note is braver better than ranger?

Sonickyle27
Jan 15, 2018, 09:22 AM
Are you playing on a laptop by any chance? There are some trackpads that disable themselves when you are typing on the keyboard (holding down the movement keys in this case).
On Windows 10 when using a precision touchpad you'll need to set the "Tocuhpad sensitivity" setting to "Most sensitive", but if the laptop has a branded touchpad like Synaptics or ELAN you'll need to disable a setting called "Touchguard" or something like that; it varies between brands.

fullmetal24
Jan 15, 2018, 09:31 AM
Are you playing on a laptop by any chance? There are some trackpads that disable themselves when you are typing on the keyboard (holding down the movement keys in this case).
On Windows 10 when using a precision touchpad you'll need to set the "Tocuhpad sensitivity" setting to "Most sensitive", but if the laptop has a branded touchpad like Synaptics or ELAN you'll need to disable a setting called "Touchguard" or something like that; it varies between brands.

Hm. I just got the new Dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop, but I use a mouse.

EDIT

I did some research online and I remember that you can FPS mode. Is this a viable option or Ranger/Gunner/Braver?

Sandmind
Jan 15, 2018, 10:27 AM
Cross hair mode as you call it (default Z key on keyboard/mouse) is definetly viable for ranged Photon Art (PA) and technics. Lock-on is easier and more usefull, but often cycling enemy/part can be frustrating or there is too much distance between you and your target. Lastly, the vast majority of enemies got an extra weakpoint, the head, that ranged damage type PA can take advantage of (mostly ranged weapon, so RA, GU and BR for the most part), but the head is not always lock-on able.

anubis28
Jan 20, 2018, 10:26 AM
hi can anyone show me the game settings so i can change my invert
im on ps4

Anduril
Jan 20, 2018, 11:08 AM
hi can anyone show me the game settings so i can change my invert
im on ps4
[SPOILER-BOX]https://i.imgur.com/BhhnkDi.png
https://i.imgur.com/3jX2jng.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
Action 1 is when you are in regular free-camera mode, Action 2 is over-the-shoulder TPS.