PDA

View Full Version : Been gone a year. Got some questions

Meta77
Jan 17, 2018, 11:58 AM
1. What are the blue and red weapons i see so many players using now. And how do i get them? They glow sort of remind me of quartz dragons realm or ex
2. Why am i being tossed to random lobbies after missions. I log in and go to block 11 i do a mission come back and im on block 20. I try to get back into 11 which is nearly full and get tossed to 30 so i settle on block 12
3. How do I get past level 75. I heard you hate to get a 13 star which i finally got but no idea what to do from there? is it hard? what is the best way to go about it
4. Falz form? How do you go about that as well.

Sorry for so many questions. Thats the woes of leaving for long periods.

Silent_Flower
Jan 17, 2018, 12:08 PM
2. Sega introduced multi-block matching. It is the left option by default, changeable in the general settings. It most likely what is happening to you. You get multi-match to a block that is not full.

3. You need a 13* NT (New type) weapon. It differs from OT by having a exp bar where you shove other weapons for exp instead leaving to chance.

You need to get to +35, but you need to raise the cap before you can level to it. You raise the cap by feeding an exact copy of it to itself. It will raise the cap by 1 (plus any cap increases it had). I am writing on a phone atm, so I don't want go into great detail.

Anduril
Jan 17, 2018, 12:17 PM
1. *Laevateinn can be obtained from the SG Scratch.
3. To add a bit more, if you have an OT Tokyo Weapon, or enough Kagaseo stones, you can upgrade it using Ether Fuses (which you can get from the Yamato EQ) via Zeig to a +x/35 NT. But to be able to get the Title required, you need to make sure that the weapon you trade is under +5 Pot 3, because if it isn't then you will automatically get a +35/35 which will not count for the Title; you need to grind to +35/35 yourself (even if it is just from +34/35 to +35/35).
4. You need to get to a certain point in the Ep.5 where you get it in-story, or run the Endless Belligerence Buster Quest EQ defeat a lv70 Omega Hunar.

Meta77
Jan 17, 2018, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the info.
For number 3 is there a guide to help me out. As a lot of these terms are flying clear over my head. The last time i hardcore played the game was The great time chicken falz and dabbled in profound darkness. After that i feel into a pit of no idea whats going on. Plus im on ps4 atm with not translations

Loveless62
Jan 17, 2018, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the info.
For number 3 is there a guide to help me out. As a lot of these terms are flying clear over my head. The last time i hardcore played the game was The great time chicken falz and dabbled in profound darkness. After that i feel into a pit of no idea whats going on. Plus im on ps4 atm with not translations
Try the Bumped guide: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/unlocking-class-level-80-for-pso2/

Note: the guide is slightly out of date (but still valid). The requirements listed under "LATE DECEMBER REQUIREMENT" are the actual current requirements, whereas those listed under "CURRENT REQUIREMENT" are the past requirements.

There are other good guides on Bumped, and my impression is that they are written to help people that don't have English translations (good for PS4 players). Just be wary that some of the information is slightly out-of-date.

GoldenFalcon
Jan 17, 2018, 03:59 PM
Laevateinn is nothing even close to Leviathan

Anduril
Jan 17, 2018, 04:03 PM
Laevateinn is nothing even close to Leviathan
Apparently Android's auto-correct thinks it is (I even copied it directly from bumped's page on the scratch, and didn't even notice it changed it; also, apparently I have used the word Leviathan when texting my sister way more times than I realized). :P

Tyroki
Jan 17, 2018, 06:14 PM
Is there a way to make the multi-block matching be the right option instead of the left?

If so, I can't find the option at all. It being on the left is... odd.

Anduril
Jan 17, 2018, 06:19 PM
Is there a way to make the multi-block matching be the right option instead of the left?

If so, I can't find the option at all. It being on the left is... odd.

You can't change the actual position of the button, you can only change which button it selects by default.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 17, 2018, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the info.
3. How do I get past level 75. I heard you hate to get a 13 star which i finally got but no idea what to do from there? is it hard? what is the best way to go about it

if you read bumped, theres an LQ thats going on right now. You can farm Ray weapons in exchange for 2018 badges (400ea) or if RNG is nice to you you'll get Val drops. You're other alternative is that you buy 2 Val weapons from the players shop now that theyre literally dirt cheap thanks to the LQ and Dragon so you can easily hit +35 with the weapon. I dont recommend maining Val either even with the new SSA system, theyre still bad.

LordKaiser
Jan 19, 2018, 03:03 PM
1. What are the blue and red weapons i see so many players using now. And how do i get them? They glow sort of remind me of quartz dragons realm or ex
2. Why am i being tossed to random lobbies after missions. I log in and go to block 11 i do a mission come back and im on block 20. I try to get back into 11 which is nearly full and get tossed to 30 so i settle on block 12
4. Falz form? How do you go about that as well.

Sorry for so many questions. Thats the woes of leaving for long periods.

1- NT and Super NT weapons got added, The ones with the purple hue can have Super abilities attached to it depending on how many slots it has. These NT weapons to grind you feed it other weapons. When your weapon reach +30 you must feed it the same exact type of weapon to get +1 after the cap. The max is +35 and once on 35 you can affix 1 specific ability that the weapons gives to you at a 100% rate. So these weapons should be grinned 1rst and affixed after that.

BTW the lists of weapons is also here if you don't like the Swiki. https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page

2- Multi-block matching as others mentioned

3- You need to have the title of a +35 weapon that correspond to the class and you need to get all of that class skill points COs from your instructor.

4- Either complete the new episode 5 story to that point or just do the EQ with the castle enemy

My post is late and useless but I wanted to replay anyways for no reason.