PDA

View Full Version : Need Tech Crafting? Great, then I supply the PA Fragments for Free ^_^

the_importer_
Jan 26, 2018, 06:35 PM
Hey there,

So I'm 4 achievements away from a perfect Lv50 Tech Crafting. Of the remaining, I'm missing 2 Great Success achievements and 2 Crafting Request achievements. I can deal with the Great Success ones easily enough, but the 350 Crafting Requests I need to do, that could take a while. So my current offer, I supply you the PA Fragments and you make the requests. I have 9 craft lines, a Craft Tech Maker 4 and I can craft any techs you want.

This offer only extents until I get those 2 achievements, after that, I'll still do requests, but you'll have to supply your own PA Fragments. Speaking of which, I can only give those PA Fragments for free if you have premium of course. Finally, Lv3 Tech Crafting takes 2:27 hours too cool down, so if you're not first in line, you'll have to wait your turn.

So look me up if you're interested:

ID: the_importer
Character: Sunshine

Tyroki
Jan 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
You can also give PA Fragments for 1k each if you have the gatcha machine in your hideout, right? Right?

the_importer_
Jan 26, 2018, 07:28 PM
You can also give PA Fragments for 1k each if you have the gatcha machine in your hideout, right? Right?

Kind of beats the "FREE" aspect, right, right? But hey, if you still want to pay, sure.

Tyroki
Jan 26, 2018, 07:37 PM
It's more that I can't afford premium, so this is an alternative. Lemme work out a list of stuff I need and I'll get back to you =D

the_importer_
Jan 26, 2018, 09:24 PM
It's more that I can't afford premium, so this is an alternative. Lemme work out a list of stuff I need and I'll get back to you =D

OK, I'll wait for your reply.

Tyroki
Jan 26, 2018, 11:33 PM
Right. Got my list. Um... how do I contact in game again?

For the record, I also had to farm some meseta. I was poor.
Still poor, but should be good.

Edit: And if I'm too late for the day, sweet as. There is always tomorrow =D

the_importer_
Jan 26, 2018, 11:40 PM
Right. Got my list. Um... how do I contact in game again?

For the record, I also had to farm some meseta. I was poor.
Still poor, but should be good.

ID: the_importer
Character: Sunshine

I'll have 7 free craft lines in about 23 minutes.

Tyroki
Jan 26, 2018, 11:42 PM
I have no idea how to make use of this information.
Never did xD