PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 [PSO2es] Weird symbol next to Weaponoid?

videoman
Jan 27, 2018, 07:36 PM
So I can't find any information on this (at least in English) and I am really confused.

There's this little icon that is bouncing up and down on the icon of one of my weaponoids. It looks like three arrows pointing up and a partially filled bar to the left of those arrows.
Obviously I can tell it is in regards to some sort of level up, but I can't figure out anything other then that. I can still grind the chip but the icon still persists. Any help would be appreciated.

Also the Weaponoid is one called Sukei Suzumi. If that helps at all.

Altiea
Jan 27, 2018, 08:02 PM
So I can't find any information on this (at least in English) and I am really confused.

There's this little icon that is bouncing up and down on the icon of one of my weaponoids. It looks like three arrows pointing up and a partially filled bar to the left of those arrows.
Obviously I can tell it is in regards to some sort of level up, but I can't figure out anything other then that. I can still grind the chip but the icon still persists. Any help would be appreciated.

Also the Weaponoid is one called Sukei Suzumi. If that helps at all.

That icon indicates a Limited Effect that's active for the current week. In this case, that icon indicates Gaiden Gauge x2; while the Chip is in your Deck, the Side Story Gauge of all Weaponoids in the same Deck as it will fill twice as fast.

Future questions can and should be redirected to the dedicated PSO2es thread. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?218349-PSO2es-Discussion-Thread)

videoman
Jan 29, 2018, 11:26 AM
Thank you for helping answer that, couldn't find anything about it anywhere else.

And will do, anything else I don't understand I'll ask in that thread. :)