PDA

View Full Version : Quest for EXP?

fullmetal24
Feb 24, 2018, 04:12 AM
Whats a good quest for EXP right now? I haven't played in a few weeks and the Haunted Forest and that castle quest was good for a carry and fast EXP but now there isn't much and not that many quests active on ship 2. :cry:

I am only level 36 braver

TakemiShinnosuke
Feb 24, 2018, 04:22 AM
do reccommended quests in hopes to get tickets which allows you to do bonus quests which in turns levels you faster

Dark Mits
Feb 24, 2018, 05:08 AM
This week has a 4th Featured Quest that gives higher than average exp per run. Simply keep queueing for that.

the_importer_
Feb 24, 2018, 10:04 AM
Do your daily featured quests for a week and pile-up those bonus tickets. If you have meseta, you can also buy Silver and Gold Tokyo tickets from the SG shop. After that, do your bonus quests in 1 row using the best boosts you can get. If you're willing to spend AC, then you can have access to the 20K premium drink if you are premium and you can also buy 150 EXP boost items.

I get an average of 10 tickets per week and this is how I equip myself:

-Premium 20K drink
-Daily 50% triboost
-150% EXP boost
-125% triboost
-2018 50% triboost doughnuts (x6)
-50% meseta boost
-250% rare drop boost

I did it yesterday (I start pilling up tickets from Saturday to Friday) and I got my Bo from it's recent Lv79 to Lv80 and my Ra from Lv75 to halfway to Lv77. Don't forget to grab Co from Hans for: Shironia, Kuron and Tokyo as well as Co from Girard for: Shironia, Kuron,Tokyo, Rappy and Empe-Rappy. Obviously, YMMV depending on the tickets you got. The most rewarding ones in order of best EXP:

Special Mission: Kazuchi Assault
Special Mission: Tokyo[Gold]
Special Mission: Rappy Fever
Special Mission: Magatsu[Gold]
Special Mission: Tokyo[Silver]
Special Mission: Magatsu[Silver]

fullmetal24
Feb 24, 2018, 07:58 PM
Do your daily featured quests for a week and pile-up those bonus tickets. If you have meseta, you can also buy Silver and Gold Tokyo tickets from the SG shop. After that, do your bonus quests in 1 row using the best boosts you can get. If you're willing to spend AC, then you can have access to the 20K premium drink if you are premium and you can also buy 150 EXP boost items.

I get an average of 10 tickets per week and this is how I equip myself:

-Premium 20K drink
-Daily 50% triboost
-150% EXP boost
-125% triboost
-2018 50% triboost doughnuts (x6)
-50% meseta boost
-250% rare drop boost

I did it yesterday (I start pilling up tickets from Saturday to Friday) and I got my Bo from it's recent Lv79 to Lv80 and my Ra from Lv75 to halfway to Lv77. Don't forget to grab Co from Hans for: Shironia, Kuron and Tokyo as well as Co from Girard for: Shironia, Kuron,Tokyo, Rappy and Empe-Rappy. Obviously, YMMV depending on the tickets you got. The most rewarding ones in order of best EXP:

Special Mission: Kazuchi Assault
Special Mission: Tokyo[Gold]
Special Mission: Rappy Fever
Special Mission: Magatsu[Gold]
Special Mission: Tokyo[Silver]
Special Mission: Magatsu[Silver]

Nice. When you buff yourself with all those tickets what do quest do you play it with?

the_importer_
Feb 24, 2018, 08:58 PM
Nice. When you buff yourself with all those tickets what do quest do you play it with?

Euh? Either I'm not understanding your question or your didn't understand my reply.

wahahaha
Feb 24, 2018, 09:12 PM
Today LQ gives around 500k with enough boosts and takes 2 mins, spam the shit out of this one. There are two LQ's that are worth for the most part (This one and Facility) The rest are somewhat trash.

fullmetal24
Feb 24, 2018, 10:12 PM
Today LQ gives around 500k with enough boosts and takes 2 mins, spam the shit out of this one. There are two LQ's that are worth for the most part (This one and Facility) The rest are somewhat trash.
Where do I find this LQ?

Anduril
Feb 24, 2018, 10:13 PM
Where do I find this LQ?
It is the fourth quest in the Featured Quests section.